Taking Elaine: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

They stopped when the road hit the highway.‭ ‬Roy had to wait a minute for a break in the traffic before pulling onto the asphalt.‭ ‬Elaine was a little shocked to see so many people,‭ ‬it felt like an intrusion into her wonderful secret adventure.‭ ‬They were on the highway heading north at‭ ‬70‭ ‬mph in seconds,‭ ‬Elaine held on tight.‭ ‬She found that the traffic,‭ ‬the people in the cars,‭ ‬made her nervous.

They pulled into Elko just after noon.‭ ‬It was a small town,‭ ‬but the biggest one Elaine had seen since she had left Las Vegas three days ago.‭ ‬She looked warily at all the other people.‭ ‬Could they sense what had been done to her‭? ‬Did they know she had signed her life away to be a sex slave to the man in front of her‭? ‬Since she had gotten off the bus in Gold Wash every other person she had seen had either fucked her or tried to fuck her,‭ ‬and she looked at all the people with a wary eye,‭ ‬wondering what they wanted to do to her.

They rode over the interstate,‭ ‬cars sped by in either direction,‭ ‬unaware of how her life had changed.‭ ‬Maybe the highway meant freedom,‭ ‬a chance to get away.‭ ‬But she knew if she tried to run she would be hunted down,‭ ‬and she did not want to run.‭

They went straight to the nicest casino in town.‭ ‬It was smaller than Elaine had seen in Las Vegas,‭ ‬only a couple of stories tall.‭ ‬But it had plumbing,‭ ‬sheets and beds.‭ ‬The lobby was dark after the bright sunshine of the day outside.‭ ‬The air conditioning was refreshing,‭ ‬and the sweat dried on Elaine's fair skin in the cool air.‭ ‬The lobby had the haze and sheen of smoke that seemed ubiquitous in casinos and the faint air of mixed hope and desperation.‭ ‬The din of slot machines clanking and playing their electronic tunes filled the air.

Roy pointed to a couch near the front desk and Elaine sat down,‭ ‬demurely crossing her legs.‭ ‬She could feel some of the fabric of the couch on the skin of her thighs and hoped the couch wasn't too dirty.‭ ‬The she realized that given everything that might be leaking out of her she was more likely to get the couch dirty than get dirty from it.‭ ‬She needed a shower desperately.

A string of people passed by,‭ ‬some checking out,‭ ‬others just heading from their rooms into the casino or restaurant.‭ ‬All them looked at her,‭ ‬some staring at her bare,‭ ‬sexy legs.‭ ‬One man even stumbled into a planter as he gazed at her.‭ ‬Maybe someday Elaine would be amused,‭ ‬but for now she thought that every man who looked at her might soon be inside her.‭ ‬She found herself shrinking back into the cushions,‭ ‬but then sat up straight.‭ ‬Roy would protect her and if he decided that some of them would get to have her,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬she belonged to him and that was his right.

Roy was getting a room now.‭ ‬Elaine watched him.‭ ‬He was a good looking man,‭ ‬she checked out his ass in the now dirty jeans he was wearing.‭ ‬It was a nice,‭ ‬tight ass,‭ ‬and she knew he had some of the best legs she had ever seen on a man.‭ ‬She caught a glimpse of his strong hands and knew how they felt on her and in her.‭ ‬He was close to her ideal man,‭ ‬she would have preferred someone older,‭ ‬at least her age,‭ ‬but he had a savage ferocity that appealed to her innermost darkest desires.‭ ‬If she was going to be someone's slave,‭ ‬and she knew if she was going to be happy she was,‭ ‬she was glad it was Roy.

He flirted with the young desk clerk as she gave him the key and directions to their room.‭ ‬Elaine was not jealous,‭ ‬after all,‭ ‬he would be fucking Elaine and not this desk clerk.

Roy motioned for Elaine and she rose to join him.‭ ‬He handed her a key.

‭"Head up, shower and get cleaned up," he told her. You can order room service. I have some things to take care of and will be gone a while."

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she answered.‭ ‬The desk clerk heard her and looked up surprised but said nothing.

Elaine carried her bag up to their room on the second floor.‭ ‬Roy had gotten a nice suite,‭ ‬there was a bed room with one king bed in it.‭ ‬She knew she would be getting hammered on it,‭ ‬and looked at it with profession curiosity.‭ ‬There were gaps in the headboard to which Roy could tie her hands,‭ ‬but nothing except for the legs of the bed to tie her feet.‭ ‬The living room featured a couple of couches and chairs around a coffee table with another high table in the corner.‭ ‬A large stuffed chair with a foot stool faced the t.v.‭ ‬on one wall.‭ ‬Her imagination pictured her being bent over and fucked on both the tables.‭ ‬A window with a small balcony took up the other wall.

Elaine walked out on to the balcony.‭ ‬It looked out over part of town and to the mountains beyond.‭ ‬A nice view if you discounted the rest of town,‭ ‬but at least the interstate was on the other side of the casino.

She stepped back in and closed the sliding glass door and curtains.‭ ‬It was odd to be alone again,‭ ‬but she might as well enjoy it while she could.‭ ‬She thought about turning on the t.v.‭ ‬and surfing but there was one thing she wanted to do more than any other.

Elaine stopped by the telephone.‭ ‬She looked at it.‭ ‬She could call the police,‭ ‬she could call them and all of this would end.‭ ‬Roy would be taken away and she could go back to her old life.‭ ‬She touched the receiver,‭ ‬but left it in its cradle.‭ ‬She walked away and finished exploring the room.‭

The bathroom was adequate.‭ ‬It had a shower and a big tub,‭ ‬and,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬a toilet.‭ ‬She happily sat down on the toilet and urinated in a proper toilet again.‭ ‬The she turned on the shower,‭ ‬eager for her first shower since Arizona,‭ ‬and,‭ ‬she thought wryly,‭ ‬her first shower as someone's property.

She took off her clothes,‭ ‬folding them neatly and putting them on the bed.‭ ‬She walked back into the bathroom naked and checked the water,‭ ‬not quite warm enough yet.‭ ‬She looked at herself in the mirror.‭ ‬Aside from the bite on her neck she did not look any different.‭ ‬A little tanner and a little dirtier than she was used to,‭ ‬but she was an outdoors person so that was not unusual.‭ ‬She expected to see something different.‭ ‬She expected to see the word‭ "‬slave‭" ‬written in big letters across her forehead or her hair to have turned bright green.‭ ‬Something,‭ ‬anything on the outside that matched the profound change on the inside.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬nothing,‭ ‬she looked the same except for maybe something in her eyes.

The water was ready and she joyfully stepped under the streaming hot spray.‭ ‬It was quite possibly the best shower of her life.‭ ‬Having bathed in a cold creek and a metal tank made for watering cattle,‭ ‬real plumbing was an absolute joy,‭ ‬hot water nearly orgasmic.‭ ‬The water helped to work out some of the stiffness in her muscles.‭ ‬Her asshole and pussy were sore from all the use they had endured over the past few days,‭ ‬but there was not much she could do about that.‭ ‬She washed off every last bit of dried cum and got her hair really clean for the first time in days.‭ ‬She checked her legs,‭ ‬she was not normally a hairy person and the waxing she had gotten back in Prescott was still good.

Almost regretfully she turned off the water and got out of the shower.‭ ‬She might not look any different,‭ ‬but she felt different.‭ ‬She was far more aware of her body and her sexuality.‭ ‬She dried off then rubbed on lotion,‭ ‬her skin was starting to dry out in the desert and she wanted to be nice and soft for Roy.‭ ‬That was something new,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She had tried to look nice for Amanda,‭ ‬but it had been a long time since she ever done something to herself just to be more appealing for someone else.

Elaine dried her hair while looking at herself in the mirror,‭ ‬studying how she looked.‭ ‬Yes,‭ ‬there was something a little different.‭ ‬Her shoulders were a little straighter and there was more confidence in her eyes.‭ ‬She was lonely no more,‭ ‬she was wanted and desired.‭ ‬Her body was more awake and alive than it had ever been before.‭ ‬Rather than looking forward to what was on cable tonight she was looking forward to a man inside her.

She did a self inventory.‭ ‬She was a little stiff from sleeping on the ground,‭ ‬but the shower had helped that immensely.‭ ‬Her nipples were a little chafed from all the rough hands that had been rubbing them,‭ ‬but she had to admit that her breasts looked pretty good.‭ ‬Her vagina was sore,‭ ‬her labia felt like they had a minor case of rug burn.‭ ‬Her anus definitely hurt.‭ ‬Before Roy she had never taken it up the ass but Roy seemed to be intent on making up for lost time.‭ ‬Overall her lower body felt tenderized,‭ ‬softened up by more than two days of intense fucking.

Elaine rubbed her fingers along her lower lips and brushed her clit.‭ ‬She briefly thought about masturbating,‭ ‬but was not sure Roy‭; ‬Master,‭ ‬she corrected herself‭; ‬would approve.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬she doubted she would have to wait long for some action.

She thought about make up,‭ ‬but she did not bring any.‭ ‬Normally she didn't wear any,‭ ‬Amanda had commented a few times how good she looked naturally.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬if Master‭ (‬there,‭ ‬that sounded better‭) ‬wanted her to,‭ ‬she would.‭ ‬She just had to get some first.

Satisfied she was done in the bathroom,‭ ‬Elaine came back into the bedroom.‭ ‬What to wear‭? ‬She thought about the shorts from earlier,‭ ‬but she was clean and they was sweaty and dirty and had some of Roy's cum on them.‭ ‬She thought about getting the last change of clothes from her bag,‭ ‬a blouse and skirt,‭ ‬but since Master had not told her to she decided against it.‭ ‬The best choice would be to stay naked.‭ ‬Yes,‭ ‬that would do.‭ ‬She could wrap a towel around herself when room service came.

That thought made her realize how hungry she was.‭ ‬She flopped down naked on the bed and found the room service menu.‭ ‬Master had said to order and she was starving and eager for something besides canned food and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.‭ ‬She wanted something green and crunchy,‭ ‬and cold,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Really cold.

She picked up the phone and ordered a chef's salad,‭ ‬a club sandwich and large chocolate shake.‭ ‬She thought about it for a minute then added a bottle of wine,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She charged it to the room.‭

Time to wait for the food.‭ ‬She turned the a/c down a little so she would be comfortable naked then pulled the covers back on the big bed.‭ ‬She lay down on the clean sheets,‭ ‬enjoying the feel of fresh linens on her bare skin.‭

The remote was beside the bed and she turned on the t.v.‭ ‬She surfed a little,‭ ‬trying to find something that matched the erotic feeling she had.‭ ‬There were a few romantic movies,‭ ‬but that was not the feeling she was after.

After going through all the channels three times Elaine settled on women's tennis.‭ ‬If she couldn't get the mood she wanted,‭ ‬she could at least watch hot young women bounce around in mini-skirts.‭ ‬Elaine may not have been able to hook up with Amanda,‭ ‬but she could at least watch other athletic women.‭ ‬She thought it would be better if the loser had to be the slave of the winner for‭ ‬24‭ ‬hours.‭ ‬Elaine chuckled‭; ‬if that was true she would learn to play tennis,‭ ‬and play to lose,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She was fascinated by the strength in the women's legs,‭ ‬and she tried to imagine her head pinned between those muscular thighs as she lapped away at the pussy in front of her face.

She was so engrossed in the tennis that she barely heard the knock at the door.

‭"Room service!" she heard a yell.

She jumped out of bed and was half way to the door before she remembered she was naked.

‭"Just a minute!" she yelled back and hastily wrapped a towel around herself.

She opened the door.‭ ‬In all the porn she had watched it was always some hot,‭ ‬young and well hung young guy.‭ ‬Whoever did the hiring for this hotel had not watched the same porn she had.‭ ‬This was an old,‭ ‬fat guy who seem startled at first seeing a beautiful woman in a towel opening the door.‭ ‬Then he smiled and pushed the cart in.

Elaine had barely had time to put a towel on and it was not on very well.‭ ‬It kept slipping down and she needed both hands to keep it on.‭ ‬The room service guy pushed the cart to the table,‭ ‬uncovered it then stood waiting with the check in his hand.

Elaine reached to take it and sign when her towel completely fell off.‭ ‬His eyes bugged out of his head as he saw this beautiful,‭ ‬naked woman in front of him.‭ ‬He made no effort to look away but rather shamelessly looked her up and down.‭ ‬Embarrassed,‭ ‬Elaine squatted down,‭ ‬put the towel back on‭ (‬making sure it was secure this time‭) ‬and signed the check,‭ ‬giving the shocked man a fat tip.

He backed his way to the door,‭ ‬always looking at Elaine,‭ ‬hoping the towel would fall again.‭ ‬Elaine locked the door after he finally left.‭ ‬Then she had a deep laugh,‭ ‬dropped the towel and twirled around nude in the middle of the room just for the sheer joy of it.

She attacked the salad,‭ ‬eating almost half of it before stopping for breath.‭ ‬Fresh vegetables were a sheer delight.‭ ‬She switched to the sandwich and shake,‭ ‬gorging herself.‭ ‬She knew it had only been three days since she'd had good food,‭ ‬but it seemed like a lifetime ago.‭ ‬Even her sense of taste seemed sharper and stronger now.

When at last she could not eat anymore she poured a glass of red wine.‭ ‬She rose,‭ ‬brushed the crumbs off herself and went back to bed.‭ ‬She propped herself up,‭ ‬gulped some wine and watched more tennis.‭ ‬She watched as their short skirts bobbed up and down,‭ ‬and she wished they were wearing thongs or some sort of sexy underwear that showed their butts better instead of those boring granny panties.‭ ‬She missed girl sex and hoped Roy was being honest when he had talked about sharing her with women,‭ ‬too.

At some point,‭ ‬about half a bottle in,‭ ‬Elaine became drowsy.‭ ‬Full of food,‭ ‬clean and showered,‭ ‬buzzed from the wine and in a clean bed,‭ ‬she fell asleep.

Elaine woke up the sound of a knock at the door.‭ ‬She stirred at the knock came again.

‭"Guest services!" she heard a woman yell from the other side of the door.

‭"Coming!" Elaine groggily yelled and stumbled to the door. She had been deep in sleep, having a wonderful dream about.....something, she really could not remember what. She was still pretty out of it; she had the door open and was looking at an attractive woman in her twenties in a hotel uniform before she remembered that she was completely nude.

‭"Um, hi," the woman said, looking Elaine up and down. "Sorry to wake you, but I'm Kristy from Guest services, and I have a few things for you." Elaine saw that she had a dry cleaning bag and a package.

‭"Yeah," Elaine tried to hide behind the door, "bring them in, uh, please."

Kristy confidently walked in,‭ ‬closing the door behind her.‭ ‬She hung the dry cleaning bag in the closet and set the package and her handbag down on the table.‭ ‬While she did,‭ ‬Elaine got a good look at her.‭ ‬Kristy was tall,‭ ‬at least‭ ‬5‭'‬10‭" ‬with short brown hair.‭ ‬Even through the unflattering hotel uniform Elaine could see she had a great figure,‭ ‬nice breasts and a flat,‭ ‬athletic ass.‭ ‬Outlined by the dark stockings beneath her long skirt,‭ ‬Elaine could make out shapely calves and ankles.‭ ‬Elaine found her gorgeous,‭ ‬she was starting to get aroused just watching her.‭ ‬All the women's tennis had her primed for girl sex,‭ ‬and here was this tall brunette in her room.‭ ‬Elaine did not bother to hide her nudity,‭ ‬her towel was in the bathroom so there was nothing handy to wear.‭ ‬Anyway,‭ ‬Kristy had already seen her and Elaine liked displaying herself in front of this woman,‭ ‬almost offering her body.

Kristy turned around,‭ ‬saw Elaine checking her out,‭ ‬smiled and looked Elaine from head to foot again.‭ ‬She held something in her hand,‭ ‬Elaine realized it was a collar.

‭"Roy said that I am supposed to put this on you," she held it out.

Elaine straightened up and nodded.‭ ‬She was little embarrassed,‭ ‬but she was a slave and as such she would do whatever her master wanted.

Kristy slowly walked to Elaine,‭ ‬her eyes on the beautiful naked woman in front of her.‭ ‬Elaine kept her eyes on Kristy's deep brown eyes,‭ ‬only briefly noting the two small lambda earrings she was wearing.‭ ‬Elaine tilted her chin up and lifted her hair off her neck.‭ ‬Kristy slowly slid the collar around Elaine's slender neck,‭ ‬closing it with a soft click.

‭"I hope that fits," Kristy said softly, "because I don't have they key."

Elaine could feel Kristy's breath on her face and could smell the light perfume of the young woman.‭ ‬She licked her lips and tried not to think of how close and how desirable Kristy was.‭ ‬She also tried not to think that she was naked and collared in front of this woman.

Kristy walked back to the package and came back with a pair of new cuffs and a leash.‭ ‬The brunette took Elaine's unresisting hands behind her and put on the padded cuffs.‭ ‬She gave them a tug to make sure they were secure then hooked the leash to the collar.

Kristy took a step back and looked over Elaine.‭ ‬The older woman was beautiful:‭ ‬helpless,‭ ‬bound,‭ ‬naked and right there.‭ ‬She smiled and picked up the phone and dialed the front desk.

‭"Hi, Jane," she said into the phone, "this is Kristy. Has Mr, Barnhardt left the business center?"

She paused.

‭"He has? And did he say where he was going? Uh huh. Okay. There's a little situation up here I am going to need to take care of. Yeah, guest issue. Call me here if there is an emergency, otherwise take a message."

Kristy smiled at Elaine,‭ ‬hung up the phone and walked to the door.‭ ‬She put the privacy lock on and hooked the chain.‭ ‬Then she walked to the window,‭ ‬closed all the curtains and locked the doors.‭ ‬All the while Elaine watched her warily,‭ ‬eager but worried.

Kristy strode towards Elaine,‭ ‬unbuttoning her blouse as she did.

‭"Now, you're not going to fight are you? You see, this is too perfect of an opportunity not take advantage of. Hmm, I dangled a preposition, didn't I? Oh well."

Kristy took off her blouse,‭ ‬neatly folded it and set it on the dresser.‭ ‬Elaine stared as the young woman slipped off her bra and dropped it on her blouse.‭ ‬Kristy had gorgeous breasts,‭ ‬big and firm with brown areola surrounding erect nipples.‭

As Kristy slipped off her skirt and pantyhose Elaine realized that Kristy was going to rape her.‭ ‬Her heart raced,‭ ‬this was what Elaine had been craving,‭ ‬she wanted to be used hard by a dominant woman,‭ ‬just like Amanda used to do with her.‭ ‬She was helpless,‭ ‬Kristy would take her and there was nothing Elaine could do about it.‭ ‬Briefly she wondered about Roy.‭ ‬Had her master sent Kristy to do this to her‭? ‬Did he know‭? ‬Would he approve if he knew‭? ‬Would he punish Elaine for having sex with someone else without his approval first‭? ‬Elaine finally decided that there was nothing she could do anyway,‭ ‬if Roy wanted to punish her later,‭ ‬so be it.

Kristy sinuously walked to Elaine and put her hands on Elaine's firm breasts.‭ ‬Elaine's nipples were already hard and the touch of Kristy's hands sent waves through her body.

‭"I could gag you," Kristy whispered, "but I have plans for that pretty mouth."

Kristy wrapped her arms around Elaine,‭ ‬cupped her ass and pulled her close.‭ ‬Their breasts touched,‭ ‬Kristy's full breasts on top of Elaine's smaller ones.‭ ‬Elaine tilted her head back and Kristy invaded her mouth with a rough kiss.‭ ‬Elaine's knees grew weak as Kristy's tongue explored her mouth.‭

Kristy broke off the kiss,‭ ‬but continued playing with Elaine's butt.

‭"You'e got a great ass. I bet your boyfriend loves fucking you there." She snaked a finger into Elaine's little brown hole, Elaine tried to stop her with her bound hands, but Kristy pushed them away.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers