Taking Elaine: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

She heard the shower turn off and Roy singing rather tunelessly to himself.‭ ‬She could barely make out the words:‭ "‬I'm gonna fuck you fuck you fuck you in the ass‭" ‬to the tune of‭ "‬She'll Be Coming‭ '‬Round The Mountain.‭" ‬Whatever other talents her owner possessed,‭ ‬he could not carry a tune.

The bathroom door opened behind her.‭ ‬She strained to see anything,‭ ‬but could not move.‭ ‬She heard his footsteps approach her then stop.‭ ‬She tensed up,‭ ‬ready for anything.

The first slap on her ass made her twitch,‭ ‬pulling on all her bonds.‭ ‬It stung and the fire radiated out from her ass.‭ ‬He spanked her again and again,‭ ‬quickly so she had no chance to recover.‭ ‬She yelled into her gag as he reddened her perfect ass and tears ran down her face.‭ ‬She wiggled her ass trying to get away from each slap,‭ ‬but he seemed to be able to anticipate each move and she moved into the next slap instead of away from it.

Then,‭ ‬suddenly he stopped.

Elaine felt him kneel behind her,‭ ‬ready to take her.‭ ‬He maneuvered the tip of his cock to her swollen lips and slid in.‭ ‬She was so wet and ready that it took almost no force for him to penetrate her.‭ ‬She moaned gratefully as he filled her from behind,‭ ‬she needed him to fuck her now,‭ ‬she needed to be used.

Roy lay on top of her,‭ ‬his cock buried deep inside her hot,‭ ‬wet cunt.‭ ‬His weight pressed down on her,‭ ‬pushing her into the stool.

‭"You are my slave and I can do anything I want to you," he whispered in her ear. Elaine nodded, tears streaming down her lovely cheeks.

He sat up and began fucking her hard.‭ ‬He pounded into her defenseless body,‭ ‬his cock sliding easily in and out of her sopping wet cunt.‭ ‬Elaine came easily and Roy was not far behind.‭ ‬They panted together in the post orgasm bliss,‭ ‬sweaty and spent.

He pulled out,‭ ‬leaving a big wet stain on the stool.‭ ‬He'd have to tip housekeeping well,‭ ‬he thought.

Elaine moaned softly,‭ ‬the stinging from her ass rising up with the joy of cumming.‭ ‬She was debased again and loved it.

‭"Now for part two," Roy suddenly said. Elaine's eyes popped open and she saw Roy take the belt from his jeans.

‭"Understand, Slave," he said to her, dangling the end of the leather belt loosely across her sweaty back, "I'm not just punishing you because I think you did something wrong." He suddenly brought the belt down across her back, leaving a diagonal welt. "I'm also punishing you because I can." He slapped her back again. "I think ten more should make whatever point I am trying to make." He laid the next one across her upper thighs. "What point was that?" Now her ass. "Oh yes, you are my property and no one uses you without my permission."

He knew these marks would be gone by morning,‭ ‬he was not hitting her that hard,‭ ‬but hard enough to hurt.‭ ‬When you were not used to being slapped with a belt it did not take much.‭ ‬He learned that from one of his step-mothers after he stole twenty dollars from her purse.‭ ‬He spread the other eight across her back,‭ ‬butt and thighs until she was crisscrossed by red streaks.‭

Roy had to have her again.‭ ‬Seeing her squirm and cry had him rock hard again,‭ ‬but this time he wanted her ass.‭ ‬He grabbed the bottle of lube and spread some on his cock while he left her dry.

Elaine screamed into the gag as Roy forced his way into her tight brown hole.‭ ‬She was dry and not ready for this violation,‭ ‬she panted and cried as he forced himself deeper and deeper into her bowels.‭ ‬She knew that even if she could speak,‭ ‬he would not listen to any pleas.‭ ‬He was going to pleasure himself in her abused ass and nothing would stop him.

Roy did not say anything this time.‭ ‬He put his hands on her hips and slammed into her over and over.‭ ‬He was rough and fucked her hard,‭ ‬pounding away at her wonderful backdoor.‭ ‬He had killed two men today to be able to do this to her and he was going to make the most of it.‭ ‬Elaine understood,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬that as much as he was punishing her for Kristy,‭ ‬he was claiming his reward.‭ ‬She was the prize he won when he killed those two cowboys.

Roy came with a massive thrust that nearly knocked Elaine and the stool over.‭ ‬She was his,‭ ‬there was no lingering doubt about that.

Elaine sobbed as Roy got up.‭ ‬It had been a rough,‭ ‬full day.‭ ‬Cum was leaking from her ass and pussy,‭ ‬her back and butt were raw and red.‭ ‬She had seen two men die,‭ ‬been raped by a woman,‭ ‬been fucked in every hole and spanked red by the man who owned her.‭

Roy left her tied to the stool while he got ready for bed.‭ ‬He washed his dick off in the sink then,‭ ‬after making sure everything was rinsed down,‭ ‬brushed his teeth.‭ ‬It had been a long day and he was tired.

He sat on the bed and turned on Sportscenter.‭ ‬He could see Elaine on the stool,‭ ‬leaking from her ass and pussy,‭ ‬tears drying on her face.‭ ‬It would be enjoyable to see her limits,‭ ‬he knew she wasn't there yet.‭ ‬He looked at her ass again,‭ ‬picturing it without the tattoo,‭ ‬where would he brand her‭? ‬Details,‭ ‬details.

Eventually Roy untied Elaine.‭ ‬She got to her knees,‭ ‬and with some help from Roy she stood.‭ ‬She tried not to look at him.‭ ‬He had just spanked her,‭ ‬whipped her with a belt,‭ ‬fucked her in her pussy and ass.‭ ‬She could not think of anyone who had ever caused her so much physical pain or heaped so much abuse on her,‭ ‬yet all she could think of was how much she wanted his touch.

Roy helped her to the bathroom.

‭"Get ready for bed," he told her, almost gently. "Take your time."

Roy shut the door.

Elaine spent some time cleaning up.‭ ‬She washed up and brushed her teeth,‭ ‬all the while trying hard not to think.

When she came back out Roy was waiting for her.‭ ‬He put the padded cuffs back on her wrists and led her to bed.‭ ‬She climbed into the big,‭ ‬soft bed.‭ ‬Already her back was feeling better and the bed felt so good compared to the cold ground of last night.‭ ‬Roy climbed in beside her,‭ ‬his naked body brushing against hers.

‭"Slave?" he said to her.

‭"Yes, Master?"

"You may speak.‭"

Elaine realized that this was as close as he would ever get to asking about her day.

‭"Master," she slowly answered, "you killed those two men today."

"Yes,‭ ‬I did.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬I just finished the second one.‭ ‬When you kicked him he landed on a rock that broke his skull,‭" ‬he reached down and rubbed her smooth stomach.‭ "‬Do you know why I killed them‭?"

"Because they wanted to take me from you.‭"

"Right.‭ ‬Do you think I could have done that without killing them‭?"

Elaine thought about it for a minute.

‭"No. I don't think they could have been scared away or talked to." She paused. "Would you kill anyone else who tried to take me from you?"

"What do you think‭?" ‬His hand brushed the bottom of her breasts.

‭"Yes. Why didn't you kill Kristy?"

"She did not try to keep you.‭ ‬And it was a misunderstanding.‭ ‬She did not realize that you were my slave.‭ ‬I also liked the idea of her ravishing you.‭"

"Why did you punish me‭?"

"Because I wanted to.‭"

Elaine sat in silence for a minute.‭ ‬She rolled over and looked Roy in his eyes.‭ ‬She leaned forward and kissed him softly.

‭"I truly belong to you." She said it as a fact, not a question or something that needed to be answered.

‭"Yes," Roy rolled on top of her and slid his cock into her waiting pussy, "you do."

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers