Taking Elaine: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

With her other hand Kristy grabbed Elaine's hair and pulled her head back.

‭"You're going to do exactly what I say, aren't you?" Kristy asked Elaine.

‭"Yes, please don't hurt me," Elaine answered.

‭"We'll see," Kristy attacked Elaine's mouth, forcing her tongue into the older woman's mouth, probing, conquering.

Elaine's knees grew weak as Kristy continued her assault on Elaine's mouth.‭ ‬She gnawed at the older woman's teeth and gums while her tongue held Elaine's in place.‭ ‬Elaine tried to pull back,‭ ‬but Kristy's hand in her hair held her in place.‭ ‬Elaine began to whimper,‭ ‬her mouth hurt and she was feeling so vulnerable.

Kristy pulled back some,‭ ‬she nibbled on Elaine's lips for a moment then broke contact.‭ ‬Tears were starting to drip down Elaine's beautiful cheeks.‭ ‬She let go of Elaine's hair and slid her finger out of her anus,‭ ‬but kept her arms firmly around her.

‭"See how it's going to be?" the brunette whispered to Elaine.

Elaine nodded.

Elaine took a deep breath and tried to gather herself,‭ ‬but Kristy shifted her attack to Elaine's firm breasts.‭ ‬She roughly grabbed both breasts and began to pull,‭ ‬Elaine tried to step back,‭ ‬but Kristy grabbed both nipples and roughly pulled Elaine back to her,‭ ‬laughing as she did so.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes and tried to shut out the pain,‭ ‬but even as she did so she found herself getting more and more turned on.

When she had been with Amanda,‭ ‬her roommate had always been the dominant one.‭ ‬She did not always set out to cause pain,‭ ‬but she certainly did if Elaine did not comply with her every wish and command.‭ ‬Kristy seemed to have a sadistic streak that was already coming out.‭ ‬Elaine was afraid,‭ ‬she did not know what to expect or what Kristy's limits were,‭ ‬and when it was all done she would still have to deal with her owner.

Kristy kept pulling down on Elaine's sensitive nipples and soon Elaine was bending at the waist to try to relieve the pressure.‭ ‬She bent a little more and her face bumped into something.‭ ‬Without opening her eyes she knew that the flesh poking her in the cheek was one of Kristy's nipples and she also knew what she was to do.

Elaine opened her mouth and slid on top of Kristy's erect nipple.‭ ‬The pulling on her nipples eased as Elaine began to lick and suck on Kristy.‭ ‬One hand shifted into Elaine's hair,‭ ‬grabbing a handful while the other softly stroked Elaine's chafed tits.

‭"Yeah, that's it you little slut, lick it," Kristy muttered as Elaine sucked and licked the firm flesh in her mouth. Kristy forced Elaine's head harder onto her ample breast, filling her mouth with the soft mass while the hard nipple poked at Elaine's tongue.

Elaine tensed up at being called a slut,‭ ‬no one had ever called her that before and even with all that had gone on,‭ ‬she still did not think of herself as one.‭ ‬In her mind,‭ ‬a slut did all this voluntarily and Elaine had not been given a choice in what had happened to her.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬that was true at least until she signed the contract.

Kristy could feel her tense up.

‭"Oh, you don't like being called a slut? I find you naked, waiting to be collared and tied up. What else are you?" She moaned as Elaine found a good spot. "I like your pretty mouth, it's going to be great in my pussy."

Now that the pain was gone Elaine turned all her attention to Kristy's nipple.‭ ‬Amanda had taught her how to suck tits well.‭ ‬Amanda had been very specific and demanding and would punish Elaine for not getting it right with a spanking.‭ ‬Elaine had learned well,‭ ‬although sometimes she would intentionally make a mistake so that Amanda would spank her.‭ ‬She did not know what Kristy would do if she made a mistake so she tried her hardest to please her.

‭"Yeah, that's good," Kristy moaned.

After a minute Kristy tugged on Elaine's bosom and moved her to the other large,‭ ‬bobbing breast.‭ ‬Elaine began licking and sucking this one,‭ ‬enjoying the feel of the nipple in her mouth getting harder and more erect.‭ ‬When Elaine was doing well,‭ ‬Kristy would tug on her hair‭; ‬when she was not pleasing the brunette Kristy would reach down and pinch Elaine's sensitive tits.‭ ‬Elaine tried really hard to please,‭ ‬she was still chafed from the past few days.

Elaine felt humiliated having to please this younger woman,‭ ‬but she was turned on by the debasement,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She was pushing against Kristy's hard nipple with the flat of her tongue when Kristy pulled Elaine off her breasts and grabbed the leash tightly.

‭"Mmm, this was a nice warmup, my little slut," Kristy looked into Elaine's frightened eyes. "Now, let's go to bed."

Kristy tugged on the leash and dragged Elaine across the room and into the bedroom.‭ ‬Elaine stumbled,‭ ‬Kristy held the leash low so Elaine walked bent at the waist,‭ ‬with her hands behind her back keeping her balance was tough.‭ ‬She caught a brief glimpse in the mirror of Kristy holding the leash,‭ ‬a wicked smile on her face,‭ ‬but mostly she watched Kristy's firm ass in front of her.‭ ‬She knew she would be getting a lot closer to that beautiful butt,‭ ‬the only question was what Kristy was going to make her do.

Kristy pointed to the bed.

‭"Alright, slut, lie down on the bed. On your stomach," Kristy ordered her.

Elaine hesitated just a second,‭ ‬when she did Kristy yanked on the leash and Elaine fell face first onto the white sheets.‭ ‬Afraid of what Kristy might do to her,‭ ‬Elaine scrambled up on the bed,‭ ‬lying on her stomach and stretched out.

‭"Nice, very nice," Kristy purred, "now spread your legs for me."

Elaine complied.‭ ‬Kristy looked down with pure lust at this beautiful,‭ ‬helpless woman on the bed beneath her.‭ ‬She could see her swollen pussy lips beneath the curves of her perfect ass and her bound hands resting on her back.‭ ‬This was turning into a great night.‭ ‬She looked at the clock,‭ ‬she still had plenty of time until Roy got back,‭ ‬plenty of time to have her way with this submissive little slut.

The bed shifted as Kristy climbed beside Elaine.‭ ‬Quite slowly she licked the back of Elaine's left leg from ankle to ass.‭ ‬She watched goosebumps rise as she ran her tongue up Elaine's leg in one steady motion.‭ ‬She did the same thing to her right leg next,‭ ‬but lingered to nibble behind her knee and again on her pale butt.

‭"Please stop," Elaine pleaded, "please leave me alone."

Kristy nibbled on Elaine's bound hands.

‭"No," she answered.

While she licked and sucked Elaine's fingers Kristy reached between Elaine's legs and slipped a finger into Elaine's wet slit.‭ ‬Elaine breathed deeper as she felt the finger invade her,‭ ‬despite herself she clinched on it and pushed deeper with her hips.

‭"Besides," Krsity purred, "I don't think you really want me to go."

She slid two more fingers into Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine moaned as Kristy stretched her and fucked her with her hand.

‭"You are so wet and eager for this, aren't you, slut?"

When Elaine didn't answer Kristy slapped her ass with her other hand.

‭"I asked you a question, slut."

"Yes,‭" ‬Elaine whispered,‭ ‬but she was concentrating on the pleasure coming from her pussy.‭ ‬She was close to cumming and didn't want Kristy to stop.

Elaine spread her legs a little more and lifted her hips,‭ ‬opening herself more to Kristy's assault.‭ ‬This felt so good,‭ ‬Elaine thought,‭ ‬she was such a slave.‭ ‬All she needed was to be tied up and forced and she would cum every time.‭ ‬So many wasted years,‭ ‬why couldn't she have discovered this a long time ago‭?

Kristy fucked Elaine faster with her three fingers and snaked the other hand under her and brushed Elaine's swollen clit.‭ ‬Elaine spasmed like she had been shocked when Kristy touched her pleasure center.‭ ‬Kristy rubbed Elaine's clit while she fucked her and this sent Elaine over the edge.‭ ‬Elaine buried her face into the bed and moaned out as the orgasm wracked her body,‭ ‬she spasmed and clinched her pussy on Kristy's invading fingers.

‭"Yeah," Kristy taunted her, "Cum, slut, cum!"

Elaine rode the orgasm for as long as she could.‭ ‬When she came down Kristy pulled her fingers out of Elaine's pussy and shoved them in Elaine's mouth.

‭"Taste it, slut. Taste how wet you are," Kristy ordered.

Elaine greedily sucked on her assailant's fingers,‭ ‬licking her juices off,‭ ‬tasting her desire.

‭"Now, roll over, slut," Kristy told Elaine, "it's my turn."

Elaine was still in a daze,‭ ‬but did what Kristy told her.‭ ‬She was now on her back,‭ ‬her hands under her.‭ ‬She tried to shift to get a little more comfortable,‭ ‬but it wasn't really possible.‭ ‬She looked up at Kristy.‭ ‬From below,‭ ‬Kristy's breasts seemed even bigger.‭ ‬The way they stuck out seemed to defy gravity.‭ ‬She let her gaze drop,‭ ‬Kristy had a ring in her navel,‭ ‬a few tattoos on her hips and another right below her navel.

Elaine lowered her eyes further to get a good look at Kristy's pussy.‭ ‬The brunette was stroking it with one hand while she rose up on her knees beside Elaine.‭ ‬Her whole pussy was shaved and she had three rings in her lips.‭ ‬It was puffy and swollen,‭ ‬ready for Elaine.

Kristy raised one leg and moved it across the helpless older woman.‭ ‬She was now straddling Elaine and moved her hips so her cunt was on Elaine's face.

‭"Make me cum, slut," Kristy ordered her, "and keep your eyes open. I want to see those pretty blue eyes while you eat me out."

Elaine opened her mouth and Kristy pushed down on her.‭ ‬Elaine snaked her tongue out and found Kristy's lips.‭ ‬She started on the outside,‭ ‬licking up and down then wormed her way between them,‭ ‬penetrating inside her assailant.‭

Elaine had only tasted Amanda's pussy before this.‭ ‬The first time she and Amanda had sex Elaine had just received head.‭ ‬The second time Elaine asked the redhead to show her how to do it and Amanda had happily obliged.‭ ‬Amanda had been an impatient teacher,‭ ‬punishing Elaine every time she did not do something perfectly.‭ ‬It was a good way to learn fast.‭ ‬She had never minded the smell‭; ‬vaginas smelled like vaginas and she had learned to enjoy the taste.‭ ‬After Amanda had left Elaine would sometimes play with herself and lick the juices off her fingers,‭ ‬imagining that it was from Amanda.

Now,‭ ‬with her face shoved up in the crotch of another woman,‭ ‬those memories returned.‭ ‬She tried to concentrate on her technique,‭ ‬but Kristy just ground down on her.‭ ‬Kristy smelled and tasted a little muskier than Amanda,‭ ‬but Elaine found she still liked the flavor.‭ ‬She did as she was told and kept her eyes on Kristy's.‭ ‬Usually her view was blocked by the hypnotic jiggling of Kristy's large rack,‭ ‬but sometimes she could see Kristy's brown eyes checking on her.

Elaine felt humiliated.‭ ‬Kristy had found her naked,‭ ‬bound and cuffed on‭ (‬on Roy's orders,‭ ‬she said‭) ‬and used her.‭ ‬She had cum already and was being made to bring Kristy to orgasm.‭ ‬But the worst part was Kristy kept calling her a‭ "‬slut‭" ‬and Elaine was unable to prove her wrong.‭ ‬Instead she eagerly lapped at Kristy's pussy,‭ ‬thrilled to be forced by this beautiful young woman.

Elaine felt Kristy's muscular thighs squeeze her head as the brunette fucked her face faster and faster.‭ ‬Elaine was concentrating solely on getting Kristy off,‭ ‬she wanted her to climax.‭ ‬Kristy reached down and grabbed Elaine's hair with both hands while she roughly fucked Elaine's face for all she was worth.

‭"Gaaaaaahaaaaa...." Kristy moaned as she came. "Yeah! Yeah! Fuck yeah!" Amanda had just moaned or was quiet when she came, hearing a woman swear like a sailor was a little surprising to Elaine. But Kristy ground on, cursing and yanking on Elaine's hair as she rode her orgasm.

When she was finished she smiled down at Elaine,‭ ‬still trapped between he legs.

‭"Good job, slut. Too bad I didn't bring my strap-on, then I could have pounded that sweet little ass of yours."

Kristy climbed off,‭ ‬leaving Elaine's face smeared with her juices and spit.‭ ‬Nonchalantly,‭ ‬the brunette went into the bathroom and wiped her crotch with a washcloth,‭ ‬hung it on a hook and walked back out to get dressed.‭ ‬Without another word,‭ ‬she blew Elaine a kiss and left.

Elaine was still on the bed,‭ ‬trying to process what had just happened.‭ ‬She alternated between crying and reliving the whole rape in her mind.‭ ‬She wondered what it would be like to be owned by Kristy.‭ ‬She thought she when enjoy it,‭ ‬but she would still miss getting used by men.

Elaine was thinking how Kristy's thighs felt on her face when Roy came back to the room.‭ ‬She froze,‭ ‬it was obvious that someone had fucked her,‭ ‬the smell of pussy hung in the air.‭ ‬She was flushed and sweaty,‭ ‬the bed was a mess.

Roy set down the two large bags he was carrying.‭ ‬He sniffed and looked around,‭ ‬a frown deepened on his young face.

‭"Slave," his voice cracked like a whip, "who have you been fucking?"

Elaine cringed back from his menacing glare.

‭"Come here, Slave," he snapped, "kneel in front of me."

Elaine climbed out of bed and slinked in front of Roy.‭ ‬She dropped to her knees and stared at Roy's riding boots.

He lifted his foot,‭ ‬placing the tip of his boot under Elaine's chin.‭ ‬He lifted her chin so she was looking him in the eyes.

‭"I asked you a question, Slave."

Elaine took a deep breath.

‭"The guest services clerk, Kristy. She raped me."

"And I bet you didn't put up much of a fight,‭ ‬either,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬Roy snarled.

Now Elaine got angry and flared back.

‭"No, Master," she snapped back.

‭"Why not, Slave?"

"For starters,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she sneered.‭ "‬She had the cuffs and collar you told her to put on me so even if I wanted to fight her,‭ ‬I couldn't have done much.‭"

"But you didn't want to fight her,‭ ‬did you‭?"

"No,‭ ‬Master,‭ ‬I did not.‭ ‬Do you know why‭?"

"Because you're a horny little slut‭?"

"Because I am a slave‭!" ‬she yelled at him.‭ "‬I didn't fight you when you took me,‭ ‬I love it when you rape me.‭ ‬I never fought you because you were doing what you wanted to me and you're were doing what I wanted.‭ ‬I am a slave,‭ ‬I was born to be used.‭"

Silence hung in the room.

‭"Listen, Slave," he bent forward so he was only a few inches from her face. "You are my property. No one touches you without my approval, you don't do anything with my say so. You belong to me. Understand?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she whispered.

‭"Now," he seemed to be controlled fury, "I am going to go talk to Kristy. After that I am going to take a shower. Then I will punish you."

He looped the leash around the leg of the dresser and left.‭ ‬Elaine could not move more than a few feet in any direction,‭ ‬so she sat on her butt,‭ ‬stretched her legs out and leaned against the dresser.‭ ‬Again,‭ ‬she was reminded how out of her control this all was.‭ ‬Kristy had raped her,‭ ‬although she had enjoyed it and had not put up much of a fight,‭ ‬and now Roy was going to punish her for it.‭ ‬It did not seem fair,‭ ‬but fairness had nothing to do with it.

She was a slave,‭ ‬she reminded herself again,‭ ‬and had given herself to Roy to do as he wished to her.‭ ‬It was not going to be all orgasms and nights under the stars,‭ ‬there would be bad times,‭ ‬too.

Elaine watched the clock,‭ ‬twenty minutes after he left Roy came back in.‭ ‬He had a rather satisfied smile on his face that turned back to irritation when he saw Elaine.

He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.‭ ‬He kicked his riding boots and pulled off his socks,‭ ‬leaving them by the door.‭ ‬Elaine could smell Roy from here,‭ ‬two days of sweat and dirt made him a little rank.‭ ‬She tried not scrunch her nose up at the smell,‭ ‬she did not want to anger him anymore.‭ ‬He took his jeans off,‭ ‬folded them neatly and placed them on top of the dresser.‭ ‬Last,‭ ‬he slipped off his boxers,‭ ‬the waist band hanging up briefly on his hard cock.

Elaine tried to shrink back as he stepped towards her,‭ ‬but she was already against the dresser.‭ ‬With one hand he pulled her head back by her hair,‭ ‬with the other he forced his shaft into her mouth.

Elaine was defenseless against this onslaught.‭ ‬Her hands were cuffed,‭ ‬she was collared and tied to the dresser.‭ ‬Her back was against the dresser so she could not even try to scoot away.‭ ‬She opened her mouth and let him slide in,‭ ‬pushing down into her throat.‭ ‬She could taste the sweat on his cock,‭ ‬along with dried juices from her cunt and even a very faint foul taste she thought was probably her ass.‭ ‬It was enough to make her slightly nauseous,‭ ‬but even had she wanted to throw up there was a big cock blocking the way.

Roy let go of her hair and grabbed hold of the dresser with both hands and slammed into her.‭ ‬Each hard thrust banged her head against the wooden dresser.‭ ‬Roy either did not realize this,‭ ‬did not care or liked the added suffering it inflicted on his helpless slave.‭ ‬Elaine just tried to endure and hoped he would be finished soon.

With a grunt and a moan,‭ ‬her owner ended Elaine's ordeal and came in her throat.‭ ‬He slid out of her mouth and glared down at his property.‭ ‬Roy thought she was most beautiful tied up and abused.‭ ‬He could see why Kristy could not resist taking her.

Roy unlooped the leash from the dresser and pulled Elaine to her feet.‭ ‬With his foot,‭ ‬he scooted the foot stool into the middle of the room.‭ ‬That would do nicely.‭ ‬He pulled Elaine down,‭ ‬she knelt by the stool and he pushed her down so her chest was on the stool,‭ ‬her ass in the air.

‭"Stay put," he told her.

Roy pulled a few things out of one of the bags and brought them over to Elaine.‭ ‬He used two straps to fasten Elaine's thighs to the legs of the stool.‭ ‬After that he uncuffed her hands and tied them to the other two legs.‭ ‬He tied the leash around the stool,‭ ‬holding her head in place.‭ ‬Finally he put a gag on her.‭ ‬Roy ran his hands over her lovely back,‭ ‬caressing her perfect ass and reaching into her crotch.‭ ‬He could feel her wetness,‭ ‬being face fucked had got her aroused and the prospect of being punished just heightened it.

‭"I'll be back, Slave," he said quietly to her and headed into the bathroom.

Roy was not actually angry,‭ ‬he prided himself on never losing his cool,‭ ‬rare for a man his age.‭ ‬Elaine did what was in her nature,‭ ‬and he could not blame Kristy for taking advantage of her.‭ ‬He was a little annoyed that Kristy had not asked permission first and that he had missed watching his slave being forced by the pretty clerk.‭ ‬Kristy had apologized when Roy had explained the situation and they had reached an arrangement to prevent future misunderstandings.‭ ‬It turned out that Kristy had dealt with the Association before and knew the basic rules.

No,‭ ‬Roy was going to punish Elaine because he wanted to punish her.‭ ‬He wanted to hurt her and see how much she would get into it.‭ ‬He wanted to spank her beautiful ass,‭ ‬to see it turn red and hear her cry as he did it.‭ ‬She was already so wet,‭ ‬extra time to think about the coming punishment would get her closer to the edge.‭ ‬He was amazed once again by this woman.‭ ‬She was so naturally a slave,‭ ‬three days ago this was all alien to her but now she submitted readily to anyone,‭ ‬and especially to him.

Roy lingered in the shower.‭ ‬He hated being this dirty,‭ ‬but that was life on the road.‭ ‬He chuckled,‭ ‬at least his dick was clean.‭ ‬He scrubbed all the dirt and sweat off and shaved his cheeks and neck.‭ ‬All the while he thought about his bound slave girl in the other room.‭ ‬He wondered what she had looked like being forced to lick Kristy's pussy.‭ ‬His erection was back,‭ ‬but he was going to wait at least a few more minutes before he used it.

Elaine waited.‭ ‬She tried to pull on her arms and legs,‭ ‬but she wasn't going anywhere.‭ ‬Anyone who came into the room would see her tied and ready and be able to do anything to her.‭ ‬She tried to make sure the door was locked but could not see it from where she was.‭ ‬Then she thought about what Roy was going to do to her.‭ ‬At the least she expected a spanking,‭ ‬but out of the corner of her eye she saw the belt on Roy's jeans.‭ ‬She got a little wetter thinking of that slapping across her bare bottom.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers