All Comments on 'Taking Elaine: Day 04'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

this story got to me.. Ive read it 3x now. Its awesome and you have a reel gift so keep righting

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Personal Will Doesn't Matter

So the reader is supposed to accept that what Elaine wants is of no consequence; rather her fate is to be a slave by either Roy's hand or by Amanda's hand.

Rather underwhelming and unoriginal.

beygaze1beygaze1over 12 years agoAuthor
So Personal Will Doesn't Matter

It is in the non-consent/reluctance category. The entire basis of this category is that personal will does not matter. Elaine's wishes are of no consequence, that is the entire point of the story, series and category.

NyssaTheSlaveNyssaTheSlaveover 12 years ago
great story!

loved the story, gonna miss the new installments! wish i could get MY bf to use me like Roy uses Elaine, but nooo hes a big softy XD

oifugovoifugovover 12 years ago
Hot Sex!

I love how Roy keeps forcing Elaine to do more and more! The ranch scene was great! I wish I owned Elaine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blissful

Wow that was deeply horny all the way through; long slow build up, intensity, feeling - superb stuff. I particularly loved the hugely degrading oral rape descriptions. I used to sooooo enjoy raping my girlfriend's mouth so it really feels real for me

beygaze1beygaze1over 12 years agoAuthor
re: blissful

High praise indeed. Send me a note under "send feedback" if you would like to discuss more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Association

I've spent a good deal of time on the back roads of Nevada for many types of sorted work. Some of the not so well published history of the Old West was the illegal slave trade in many frontier towns run by former and relocated Confederates after they lost the Civil War.

Typically US Marshals would come into town to break the slave ring and jail the slavers in prisons back east. One old timer I met in Elko told me stories of how these old Confederate slavers made huge land claims, passed it on to descendants and converted their slave scene from labor slaves into some of the first brothels in the Nevada Territory. I would not be surprised if the inspiration of this story line and the "association" was from this legend.

A good storyline would be a series called "Before Elaine" talking about Roy's and Mark's ancestors and how they enslaved Irish immigrants and French harlots into their Victorian era brothels. Put a touch of steam-punk in it and this can make for a very good read.

beygaze1beygaze1over 9 years agoAuthor
re: Association

I had no idea about that, but it doesn't surprise me. Rural Nevada is big, empty country. It's easy to get lost in the landscape there. Neat idea for a story (Elaine's ancestor getting fought over by Mark and Roy's? Sounds great, but let me finish Elaine first), but I'm not up enough on steam punk to add that to it. Does get the ideas flowing, though...

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 9 years ago

*smiles*

I'm sort of glad that Elaine and Amanda were able to reconcile. I love the complexity of Mark and Sam, especially the way Sam is not just sadistic but also shows tenderness and care to Elaine, especially after the deep-throating he gave her while she was also being fucked by Mark. And I loved the twist of Amanda being the special guest to the gang bang. *grins*

I will be starting the next portion of this series right away. *grins, winks* Thanks for creating such a wonderful slave / non-con series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy to have found the rest

A few years back I found the first three chapters of "Taking Elaine" on a site (Djian's understories, or at least the old version of it) and immediately loved it but assumed that's all there was. Am I ever happy to be wrong - this fourth chapter really brings it home, especially with Amanda's return. I look forward to reading the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Association

The thing is, with brothel recruitment, you typically didn't need to actively engage in slavery. (Some suspension of disbelief is needed for literotica where people explicitly want slavery in a modern setting, but I'm analying it from a by-the-book perspective) Plenty of people turned to prostitution, especially in the pre-modern era where people weren't as fussy about sex, were less concerned about asserting autonomy and self-determination, and were more concerned with having food on the plate. Immigrants with nothing made for easy recruitment, but there was never a need to force the unyielding against their will since those with nothing had nothing to lose, and could probably easily escape and leave behind a nasty surprise if they were resentful. You could hire guards, but then you'd have to earn enough extra to pay for those guards, and it was more profitable to just recruit those who could be nudged into slavery rather than forcibly chained up, so it typically just wasn't done.

There was a lot of pseudo-slavery after the civil war, where people were more or less forcibly pressed into something that was slavery in all but name, but that was when the entiriety of society was in on it - locals, magistrates, lawmen, and so forth. Black people were given trumped up charges for laws which were selectively applied, and the jury, judge, and lawmen all agreed to convict them, and the slave users (anyone from farms hiring a single slave to large corporations operating mines and industry and such) happily paid the corrupt government officials to rent this penal labor. But everyone was in on it, and it had to be that way for it to work. The staunch anti-slavery abolitionists in the north had no idea this was going on, and once they found out, there was switft pressure which (mostly) brought down the system, with the dregs clinging on in backwaters and even then, they deliberately targetted those who were completely ignorant of their rights and concealed their activities from the public. (Up until the mid 20th century) The "taking" of someone who was educated and had a bit of backbone never would have worked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
646 Followers
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES