Taking Jaime Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she was done eating she looked up to see his angry cock in her face. He grabbed the back of her head and tried to make her open her mouth. She refused to open her mouth so he grabbed her nose until she opened up. When her mouth was wide open he shoved his cock deep in her throat fucking her mouth. He held her head down on his member making her gag then throw up. He did that over and over until he eventual came in her mouth. After that he told her to think of that every time she wanted an ice cream cone. Now every time she even thought of ice cream she would feel queasy.

Thomas was still being adamant that he see her at three and Jaime was quite happy about that because Landon was always gone at that time but she doubted that he would leave her alone with Thomas. Just like she thought, Landon said he would work from home.

The knock on the door alerted her that Thomas was back. Being four months pregnant she couldn't move as fast as she used to so she sat on the couch staring a hole in the side of Landon's face hoping her got the idea.....he didn't. With all the attitude she could muster up she said "Aren't you gonna get the damn door?" He looked up from his phone confused then got up to open the door.

After Thomas set up his things, Landon had to go to his office for a few seconds. Jaime loved they way Thomas was dedicated to his job and she loved that he was so close to her right now. She couldn't tell if she like him because he was her only chance at being rescued or if she genuinely liked him. Shrugging her shoulders she figured it didn't really matter anyways.

He was talking to her about her diet and saying that she was very healthy and it was ok to indulge sometimes. She figured he was trying to keep the conversation light since Landon was still somewhat in the room since he was walking upstairs. When Thomas was 100 percent sure that Landon was all the way upstairs, he asked her what was her full name and her parent's names. She told him and he quickly wrote them down stuffing the paper in his pocket. It seemed like their switch of information took an eternity but in reality it only took a matter of seconds. He looked her in her eyes and promised he would get her out of this situation.

She couldn't help herself, his lips were inches away from her face inviting her for a kiss and here he was taking a risk just to save her. She grabbed his face and kissed him deeply running her tongue along his. They heard a door close and they jumped back from each other fast. Instead of just staring at her dumbfounded, Thomas wrote something on a piece of paper and signed it to hand it to Landon.

She was mentally beating herself up because she should have known that Thomas was one of Landon's friends. She should have known this was another trick for him to punish her. Gosh when will she learn? "Mr. Shultz everything looks perfectly fine with Jaime but I think you guys should go to some classes since this is your first baby together. Here is a list of ladies who are willing to make house calls."

Breathing a sigh of relief Jaime felt better. Thomas was on her side! He was really going to help her get out of this. She couldn't wait to get out of here and have a normal relationship, maybe with Thomas.

12