All Comments on 'Taking the Plunge'

by JagFarlane

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice story.

Very well written, just as I hope my experience will be. I have been curious for a good while, but afraid to take that so important first step. This has encouraged me to give it a try. Now just have to find the man who feels just right.

Thanks for a very good story. Can't wait to read more.

northern54northern54almost 11 years ago
very good read

this has been a fantasy of mine. would like to see it fulfilled someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
where is that park?

I also have dreamed of the moment when a man's cock would be inches from my mouth. my lips first getting precum on them me taking the shaft and slowly coating my lips, feeling my lips psrt and that hot hard object slide across my tongue, it's head filling my mouth then he starts to feed me more of his throbing 9 inches. I ever so gently i keep my hands playing, squeezing his balls. I then take his hands and guide them to my head so he can start thrusting at will. I want to be face fucked deep. I want to give pleasure knowing that I will be so pleased. then I'd get him to lay back so I can ride his cock with my mouth. when he is ready I will take his sperm all over my face. I hope it happens soon. with many repeats.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

That first time all kinds of thoughts go rushing through your head but it is something you will remember for a long time. I enjoyed the story and hope you will write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous