Taking the Virgin Ch. 01

Story Info
She's kidnapped & taken by a mysterious man.
3.4k words
4.24
95.7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in bed, the nineteen-year-old Kristi thought about a lot of things. Late at night her mind worked the best. She contemplated why life was the way it was, she constantly tried to understand the things of the world working around her. She was the type of girl who was open to new experiences as long as she had the power to back out. Finally, after an hour or so of thinking, she fell asleep. Her eyes drifted shut and the beautiful powers of her dreams overtook her.

There was a man, walking down a path in the middle of a forest. Kristi watched him, tentatively stepping backwards. He looked up, hearing the crunching of the leaves underneath her feet. Her body shivered as he got closer and closer, her temptation to run was almost unbearable. She twisted her upper body, commanding her feet to turn with her. Suddenly, she felt her face hit the sticks and leaves that, just a moment ago, had been underneath her. Her legs didn't want to move, her body was unable to run. Steadily the man stepped closer to her; he was now close enough that she could hear his footsteps, though they sounded muffled, as if he was walking on carpet. Kristi shook her head, trying to make her ears work again. She looked up, and suddenly he was only feet from her. He gracefully bent down, grabbed her upper arm, and pulled her to her feet. Kristi looked at him in awe; he spent no effort picking her up. Her jaw dropped slightly and she started stammering the words "Thank you."

Kristi started to turn to walk away, planning on following the path that the man had followed to find her, but the man held more tightly to her arm. She looked at him, and watched his determination to have her grow behind his dark eyes. Sheer panic took over her body. Her fists threw out uncontrollable blows, her feet kicked and flailed, and when she believed that his grip on her had been severed, she started to run. Her feet hit the gravel path hard as she pounded away from him, losing herself in the dark trees.

"I will find you," a deep voice growled. Kristi ran even harder. The man was somehow still against her ear, at least that's how it sounded. She closed her eyes and put all her effort into running. After a few minutes of full-out, hard core sprinting, she felt herself winding down. No, she thought, I can't stop. I can't let this happen... not tonight. Her legs wouldn't obey her mind, and she slowed her pace. Her breaths were coming in short, ragged gasps. With the last bit of determination in her, she took a deep breath and held it in. Kristi pushed her body to its limits, her muscles burning with the desire to stop and rest, but her mind telling her to keep going. She maneuvered between short and spiny trees, darted around the thicker trunks, and felt lashes from low-hanging branches as they cut the soft skin of her face.

She took another deep breath in, held it deep inside her chest, not letting herself exert energy for anything but moving her legs. She could hear her shoes crunching the small sticks and leaves on the forest floor, she could hear the crunches slow, she felt her mind lose the will to keep running. Knowing that she couldn't keep going, she looked for a good spot to hide. After seeing many options, and disregarding them as too obvious or too uncomfortable, she saw a platform high in the trees. She remembered the saying that "people never look up" so she began to climb the tree. Her legs slipped and her hands scraped against the bark, but she pushed herself higher and higher. Her hand gripped the edge of the planks that made the shooting platform, and she pulled herself up. Once she got her knees onto the wood, she curled into a small ball, breaths coming in pants and her heart racing.

Kristi leaned her head over the edge of the uneven boards, and watched below her. She heard him at first, the steady determination of his steps frightening her all the more. She turned slowly; following the sound of his boots, looking to what she thought was the east. Again, she heard a deep voice just beside her left ear, "You are the hunted, not the hunter my sweet one." Kristi turned her head sharply to her left, her body pulsing with fatigue. She knew, somehow, that he knew where she was. She still couldn't see the shadows of his body rising over the hills, but he had to be near her. She pushed her throat closed, preventing breath from escaping her chest, and she listened. She could still hear his steps, but they sounded farther away now than they had before. She let her breath out, slowly and quietly, and decided to try to get some sleep.

As soon as she lay her head down, she lost consciousness. She slept fitfully, she didn't have enough room to move, and she had to stay curled into a ball because the platform was too small for her to take the chance of stretching out. Daylight rose over the horizon and the warmth of the sun's rays caressed her chilled skin. The slight change in her temperature woke Kristi instantly. She looked around, still filled with fear from what happened the night before. She saw nothing out of the ordinary, and so she stood and stretched. Pushing her arms high above her head, she felt her shoulders and elbows pop, releasing the tension from her uncomfortable night. She tilted to her left, pulling the muscles of her side loose again, and she saw movement in the distance. One slight glimmer reflecting the sun's light onto her face. Kristi ducked down; stealthily she crawled to the edge of the boards again. She watched the trees near where the shining light had come from. She saw nothing.

She kept watching for a few minutes, her mind replaying the fear from the night before. The chase, the hiding, and the waiting were replaying in her mind. The sheer panic returned, gripping her tightly as she saw a dark figure emerge from the trees. She tried to scoot backwards, but her foot caught on the side of the tree, and she yelped. The figure turned toward her and began to run. Kristi knew she couldn't get out of the tree and run fast enough to get away. She had no hope but to jump. She looked straight down, gulped, stood, and stepped off of the boards letting herself fall to the ground. In a catlike manner, she landed on all fours, crouching and bringing the impact all throughout her body. She shook the shock away and picked herself up. Again, her body pumping with adrenaline, she took off. She sprinted through branches, hurdled over bushes, and twisted and turned. She kept running, full out, but looked behind to spot the man that was chasing her. She couldn't see him, but that didn't tell her that he wasn't right behind her. There were a lot of trees of all shapes and sizes, and she'd lost track of him when she jumped to the ground. She turned to face in front of her again, and as soon as she saw him, she slammed directly into him. The force of the collision knocked them both to the ground. Kristi went into a panic attack. She scrambled to get to her feet. She lost her balance again, and saw a looming shadow overtake the space between her body and the sun.

Kristi slowly arose from deep within her subconscious. Her eyelids felt like lead weights. No matter how hard she tried to force them open, they wouldn't move. She tried to lift her arm and the same feeling was there too. God no, I'm paralyzed. The last thing she could remember was falling to the ground and seeing that man. Where am I now? she wondered. Kristi remembered something from TV about people being in a coma, and that it was possible that they could still think, hear, and be relatively conscious. Am I in a coma? Am I completely paralyzed? Oh God, am I drugged? She felt a tear cross the threshold of her eye, and felt it fall down her cheek. She heard rustling, it seemed light-years away, but as soon as she heard it, she felt a cold hand on her forehead.

"Are you awake now, sweet one?" It was that man again. His hand moved to her throat, pushing lightly, she tried to shriek but her lips wouldn't utter a sound. "Ah, you are awake. You'll be okay, just lay still my pet." Kristi wanted to scream, wanted to run. She tried her hardest to move. Finally, she broke through the barrier that was holding her perfectly still, the barrier that made her such easy prey. She fought to move her lips, fought to speak, but her throat was drier than a desert.

"No," Kristi said hoarsely. She felt weight near her hips as the man sat next to her, and she felt that she was lying on a couch. She felt a cold rush to her lips and then felt water spill down her neck, over her shoulders, and onto the cushions beneath her body.

"Open your mouth sweet one." The man's voice was so relaxing, yet terrifying. She felt his thumb push her chin down, parting her lips. Again the cold rush came, this time the water spilled between her lips and onto her parched tongue. She still had so little control over her muscles that she began to choke on the liquid. I'm going to die because I couldn't swallow Kristi screamed inside her mind. She felt a gentle hand press against her throat, pushing down toward her chest and making her swallow. "We've given you medicine to relax you so try to rest, we'll see you soon." Kristi, exhausted as she was, didn't want to sleep. She didn't want to relax. She wanted to escape, and run, screaming for help. She felt a cool cloth being placed upon her forehead, and she fell back into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Kristi woke again, this time she opened her eyes a little more easily. It was dark in the room she was in, and she couldn't see anything around her. "Hello?" she called in a hoarse whisper. Her throat was drier now than it had been before. She was cold, hungry, thirsty, and scared. She wanted to go home, but she couldn't remember where home was. She didn't remember anything but the forest and the chase. That man was here, he was doing this to her. Her clothes had been changed also. Now, instead of her typical jeans and T-shirt, she was modeling a velvet-like black night gown. She heard shuffling footsteps from a distance so she pushed herself up onto her elbows and tried to push herself into a sitting position. She didn't have the strength to hold her body up, so she slumped back against the seat cushions. She heard a door open, and saw a flash of light to her left. Then there was a blinding flash, she couldn't see anything. It was almost as if someone pulled the whole sun into a bedroom and turned it on. She scrunched her eyes shut, and heard a rough voice say "Give me your hand." Unwillingly, she felt her hand being lifted from her side, and she was pulled straight up onto her feet. She felt wobbly, and opened her eyes just long enough to see a dark blur. Her arms reached out and she fell onto the dark blur, whose arms also reached out to pick her up and cradle her, carrying her gently out of the bright room. She felt like a small child, but she didn't care anymore. She curled up against the warmth of the body that was holding her, her nose pushing into its chest. He spoke again, but Kristi had no idea what he said, she was too busy trying to keep warm.

She felt her body being laid down on a bed; she rolled onto her side and curled her knees to her chest. "Hayden will be in for you soon" the rough voice told her. She felt a warm, silky blanket being pushed over her frozen body. Within a few minutes she heard the shuffling footsteps walking away from the bed, and she heard a door open, and then quietly close. She opened her eyes again. The only source of light in this room was a burning candle. She looked around in front of her, saw a very old rocking chair. She slowly rolled onto her back, and looked at the crystal chandelier in the room. Kristi felt like she'd been thrown in an antique collector's dream. Everything looked so ancient to her. Ancient though it may be, it's beautiful, Kristi thought. As she lay on her back, watching the flame of the candle reflect in the crystal, someone came into the room. She sat up slowly and painstakingly.

"Hello my sweet one," the familiar voice said. Finally, Kristi could make out a general idea of his face. He had sharp features. His cheekbones were high enough to accentuate his almond-shaped eyes. He had a smile on his face, a welcoming and menacing smile that could make any girl quiver and melt in a heartbeat. He was wearing a shiny robe that clung to his perfectly molded stomach, and pants that matched the robe. Kristi curled her knees to her chest; she put her chin on the top of her knees and looked at the man intently.

"Why am I here?" Kristi calmly asked.

"You are mine, sweet one. My pet, you belong to me in more ways than you understand." He took a few more steps toward the bed.

"I don't belong to anyone," Kristi commented defiantly.

"Oh, I beg to differ, my sweet. You belong to me." He took another couple steps towards her, and placed his hand gently on her shoulder. His body heat pulsed through her and she felt his heart beat in his palm. He gently pushed against her shoulder, forcing her back against the pillows behind her. Kristi crossed her legs, trying to protect herself, but scared to actually fight back.

"Why were you chasing me?" Kristi asked Hayden "What do you want from me?" Slowly, her body relaxed, against her will. She had no power to do anything in this place.

"I want you to be mine, and only mine," Hayden responded. He slid his hand slowly from her ankle to her knee. Kristi jerked her legs away. She looked him dead in the eyes, panic streaking across her face. "Sit still," Hayden commanded, his voice deepening, becoming more threatening. Hayden placed his hand on her knee again, just relaxing it there, not moving up or down her leg.

Kristi trembled and shivered. She looked at the man that was ultimately obsessed with her. He was beautiful in an unworldly way. She looked into the eyes that, at that moment, held only her reflection. He stared back at her, not blinking. His hand began to move up her thigh. Quickly, she reached down and pushed against his hand, stopping it about halfway between her knee and her sex. Hayden reached to her and slowly took her hand off of his. He continued slowly moving up her thigh, tantalizing her. Kristi leaned her head back against the pillows, not able to watch the prelude of the horrific things that were about to happen. His hand pushed gently over her crotch, and to her flat stomach. Then he dragged his fingertips in between her small breasts, barely grazing the folds of her shirt.

"Please, tell me what's going on?" Kristi begged. She leaned up to look at Hayden again, this time the smile on his face was gone, replaced with tender care and concern. She hadn't expected that from him.

"My sweet one, I won't hurt you, as long as you do as I say. I want to take care of you. I want you to be mine to love and to have." His hand made it to her throat, and then he slid his fingers around her chin, and to her lips. She pushed her lips together and leaned back her head, trying to pull away from his touch. He was seducing her, commanding her body in a way no one had ever tried. He reached up and pulled the top of her head back down, planting a hard, lust-filled kiss on her sweet lips. Kristi wriggled, trying to pull away from him. She grabbed his hand away, shifting his balance. He caught himself and then reached to her wrist, grabbing onto it tightly, holding it above her head. Her other hand tried to claw at the arm holding her down, but he grabbed onto that wrist too, and trapped both her hands together. Her arms were straight above her head, she had nothing to do but scream.

"NO," she told Hayden, "DON'T DO THIS TO ME." His lips pressed against hers, muffling her screams. He pressed his entire body against hers, holding her against the bed. The nightgown began to ride up her legs, baring her upper thighs. She bit his lip as hard as she could, but he didn't jerk away. Slowly, he kissed her, pressing his tongue against her closed mouth, pushing her lips apart. His free hand reached to her cheek, running softly along the natural flush of her skin. Kristi tried to pull her arms free, tried to kick him away, she tried everything she could think of to break his determination. He kept pressing against her, forcing her body into a state of bliss that she'd never imagined possible. She kept fighting against his weight, pushing her hips against him, trying to get him off of her. Unfortunately, all Kristi managed to do was ignite his imagination.

"Lay still," Hayden ordered her, "I'm going to take my hand down. I want you to keep your arms above your head, understand?" Kristi nodded, swallowing hard. If she had a chance to get him off, this was it. His tight grip released from her wrists and she relaxed her arms above her head. Hayden smiled at her. "Good little one. Stay put, I have something for you." He climbed off of her and walked about five feet away to a small nightstand. When he bent to open the drawer, Kristi slowly slid to the edge of the bed. She made no noise until she jumped down and as soon as her feet hit the carpet Hayden grabbed her hair, and yanked her down to the floor. "I told you to stay put," he told her. He was holding two spring snaps and what looked like two bracelets. Kristi was pinned to the ground by Hayden's weight. He pulled her right arm to his chest and wrapped a leather band around her wrist. Then he did the same to her other hand. He pushed the spring snap through metal loops on the bands, locking her wrists together.

Hayden grabbed the cuffs and pulled Kristi back onto the bed, nearly dislocating her shoulder. Kristi screamed in pain and she begged Hayden to let her go. Hayden just looked at her, watching her terrified eyes, as he unhooked the cuffs and wrapped her arms around the bedpost. He stood, next to the bed, watching Kristi's body writhe in fear. "There sweet one, no one is touching you now." He smiled, and turned to walk away.

"No, come back, please," Kristi begged him. She couldn't be left alone, not like this. Hayden looked over his shoulder at Kristi, still smiling. He began to walk back toward her, and she sighed with relief. Maybe he'll give in and let me go, she hoped. Instead of the gentle touch that she was hoping for, Hayden shoved her nightgown up above her belly button. Then he grabbed the sides of her panties and ripped them down her legs, leaving her bare, and vulnerable. "NOOO," Kristi screamed at him. She closed her legs, crossing one over the other, bending her knees. Hayden, smiling even more maliciously than ever before, ignored her pleas, and walked out the door.