All Comments on 'Tale of a Lost Catfight'

by okayterrific

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Ok, so the writing style is good, and you seem to have a decent grasp on how to write a story, though i find it hard to belive, even for a fantasy. The moment the girl invites her to a fight, in a hotel room, totaly killed the basis for me.

Come on here, who in there right f'in mind would agree to that. It sounds like a complete set up, and nobody with even the slightest hint of intellegence would agree to it.

I would probably read more of your stuff if you posted more, but please, do try and make things a bit more beleavable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YOu write like your 12.

This story started off ok but quickly got worse. A fight in a hotel room? What's next, 4 girls having a pillow fight? Considering they are in high school, it's not believable to have them RENT A HOTEL ROOM! No credit card? Photos...riiiight! This completly sucked ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not a bad story.

Not terrific. I did like the ending though. Kelly was cruel, but at least she was honest.

BONNIEBREABONNIEBREAover 13 years ago
Good story

Don't let the anon jerks get you down. Jerks hide behind anon to make nasty comments they don't have the balls to take responsibility for. The writing is good enough (maybe try to break up the long paragraphs in a logical way). The premise of the story is fine. I too had thought at first that the hotel was not a good choice, but from a plot standpoint it provides the possibility of public exposure jeopardy. And it is not a terribly unbelievable choice. Many teens have credit or debit cards to use for the booking. Ending with no photographic evidence reins the story back in to the realm of reality. Overall good job (a 5 in my book). I notice you haven's posted anything for a while - please return to writing and posting. Your efforts are well worth reading.

SyzothSyzothalmost 7 years ago
Good story!

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story. You have a way with words, everything flows very easily.

I read some comments about people not liking the motel setting. I actually felt like it added to the sleaze factor, which was a good thing, in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How did I stumble upon this ridiculous story? It would have to improve fifty percent to be considered trash. The one problem with this site is they'll let anyone post their work, writing talent or not. The person responsible for this tale definitely falls into the "or not" category. There ought to be a warning system to protect readers from stupidity like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous