Tale of a Lost Catfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dumb bitch, you dropped my Coke. Pick it up and hand it to me. Now!"

I had to do it or who knows how bad this situation could get. I moved my arm that was covering my breasts and knelt down to pick up the can and I handed it to her, then immediately covered back up.

"Very good. I think my friends are thirsty though too so go and get them some as well." They each held a dollar out in front of them. I couldn't take it any more and I started to cry.

"Please Kelly just stop! You've already humiliated me enough." It was just the reaction that she wanted.

"Listen slut, I own your ass for the weekend," she explained, "and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Now unless you want things to get even worse go get my friends their drinks."

My mind was racing, how could things get worse than this? I didn't want to find out so I grabbed the money and ran down the hall. I heard one of them follow me and I got to the lobby and stood in front of the machine waiting for the first soda to come out. I bent down to pick it up, and heard the click of a camera and then a flash. I turned around to see Dana holding a camera in her hand. Another click and a flash.

"Go on, get the next 2 sodas," Dana said.

I did as I was told. I hated her for having the camera. I knew that as I was bending over to grab the cans I was giving her a perfect view of my ass and pussy. She knew it too as I heard the camera go off a few more times. I grabbed the 3 cans and held them up to my chest, trying to use them to help cover myself in some small way. I knew this left my pussy totally exposed and Dana didn't miss an opportunity to take another pic. I was so helpless to do anything about it. It was bad enough to be seen naked by all of them, but now they had Dana taking pics. I'd be completely ruined and embarrassed if they circulated them.

I walked back towards the room with Dana following me. Kelly was blocking the door and I handed the other 3 their cans of soda. I covered myself back up with my arms and hands as best I could. "Can I please go back in the room now?" Kelly nodded and held the door open for me. I felt the rush of cool air hit me and knew that the bitch turned the air conditioner on. My body responded instantly and I felt my nipples harden and goose pimples break out across my body.

"Somebody looks cold," Kelly snickered which brought some laughs from the others.

I looked inside the bathroom and saw that my clothes were no longer on the counter. "Don't bother looking for your clothes, I've got them hidden. I'll decide when you can get dressed." She was mentally breaking me down. I sat down on a chair and crossed my legs and then crossed my arms over my chest.

As I sat there embarrassed beyond belief and freezing, Kelly came over and starting mocking me. "Everything okay over here? Gosh, you look awfully cold!" This brought more laughter from her friends and made me feel even more ashamed. She laughed along with them and then went over to the bed and placed her soda on the nightstand. She started digging through her bag, and looked over at me. "I bet you'd really just like to get this over with and call it a night, huh?" I didn't respond and looked at her with a look that said "no shit Sherlock." She laughed any smiled. "Well, I've got a deal for you, wanna hear it?" I nodded. She took a vibrator out of the bag. This got a huge response from her friends, and it made me feel sick to my stomach.

"There's no way in hell I'm going to let you use that thing on me," I told her.

She laughed, "I don't want to use it on you, I'm not a dyke, but I do love humiliating you. You can use it on yourself. Make yourself cum and I'll let you out of our deal, but don't even try to fake it. If you do the deal is off and I'm back to owning your ass through the weekend.....what do you think?"

The fact that I was actually thinking this over just went to show what a desperate situation I was in. Masturbating in front of her would be extremely humiliating, but at least I'd be in the room and wouldn't have to worry about being seen by a stranger or out in public. And god only knows what else she might have planned for me this weekend. At this point I'd been thinking I'd rather deal with the devil I know than the devil I don't. "I'll do it under one more condition, no pictures or videos and I get to delete whatever Dana has on her camera."

She looked over at Dana and then back at me. I figured it was a risk to make such a request, and she surprised me with her response. "You got it. As soon as you're finished Dana will give you the camera and you can delete the pics. Then I'll give you your clothes and you can be on your way."

I nodded and Kelly threw over the vibrator. I caught it and looked over at her friends. "Some privacy please?"

They started to turn around when Kelly stopped them. "Hey wait, hold on. I'm the one calling the shots here. If they want to stay then they can stay. The deal was you cum and there would be no pics or vids. You never said anything about not having an audience."

With that she shot me that sly smile of hers again and her friends turned and stared right at me. I should've known there'd be a fucking catch! Due to my desperation though I just sighed and uncrossed my legs, but still kept my knees together. I turned the vibrator on and put the tip of it against my pussy. It was an awkward way to try and masturbate, but I didn't want to give them any more of a show than I had to. Kelly sensed what I was trying to do and immediately interrupted. "Well that sure as hell isn't going to cut it!"

She walked over to me and grabbed one of my legs and tried to spread it farther, but I resisted. She called over Chrissy and Dana and they were all than more too happy to assist her. Chrissy held my shoulders down against the back of the chair as Kelly and Dana grabbed my legs and spread them over the armrests on the chairs. They held me in place with my legs spread open as I cried out, begging them to stop. Kelly kept her weight on my thigh and then sat on it and grabbed my face and turned it towards her, "Listen bitch, you're going to stay like this and work that vibrator in your pussy until you cum or all bets are off, and I guarantee you I can come up with a hell of a lot worse than what's going on right no." My blood went cold because I knew it wasn't an empty threat. I meekly agreed and as they eased off of me I kept my legs up on the chair, spread wide open like a complete whore. I completely forgot that her boyfriend was there until I saw him looking directly at my bald little pussy.

I swallowed what little was left of my pride and turned the vibrator back on. I slowly started to rub it against my smooth pussy lips. She still had the air on and I was so cold so with my free hand I started rubbing my breasts to try and keep them warm. As I started caressing my breasts I continued to rub the vibrator against my pussy, and was surprised that my body was actually starting to respond. As I felt my pussy getting wetter I slid the vibrator in and started teasing my clit. I couldn't believe I was actually starting to enjoy this. I still wanted to get it over with as fast as possible though so I wasted no time I starting to move it in and out, faster and deeper. I felt my body respond even more and kept working the vibrator in and out, faster and harder. I started breathing heavier as I felt a small orgasm start to build. I started to pace myself because I didn't want to be accused of getting off too fast and faking it. I hated that I actually had to think along those lines while I was masturbating. I continued working it in and out, and then started to rub it slowly against my clit. I began rubbing it faster and faster as I felt my orgasm start to build up even more. As I rubbed the vibrator on my clit I started breathing heavier and heavier. I held out cumming as long as I could before I finally couldn't take it any longer and involuntarily let out a long moan right when I came. The warmth of the orgasm throughout my body felt so good. I was coming off the high of my orgasm when I heard the 4 of them clapping, and that snapped me back into reality. I immediately covered myself back up as best I could without saying a word. As great as that felt I was so ashamed of having been reduced to doing that in front of all them.

Dana handed Kelly the camera and then Kelly came over and handed it to me. "Here you go, you earned it," she snickered at me.

I grabbed the camera from her and put it on display mode and saw the picture she took of me when I had the sodas up to my chest which left my pussy totally exposed. I hit the "delete all" button and actually breathed a sigh of relief that all proof of anything that went on tonight was now gone.

Kelly turned to Chrissy and Dana, "Alright, now that the show is over let's get this slut out of our room."

I tried to defend myself, but with three of them I couldn't. The three of them grabbed me out of the chair and started shoving me towards the door which Kelly's boyfriend was holding open. I was begging them not to do this to me, but my pleas fell on deaf ears as they continued pushing me out into the hall. Kelly stood before me in the doorway looking at me. I felt so pathetic. She threw my bag at me and then slammed the door shut.

So there I was completely naked in the hallway again. I opened my bag and was relieved to find my clothes inside. I didn't even care about getting properly dressed and quickly put on my jeans and the windbreaker. As I turned towards the lobby I saw a guy standing in the middle of the hallway staring at me hungrily. I turned crimson with embarrassment and ran to the opposite end of the hall and took the stairs. I ran to my car as fast as I could and drove home like a bat out of hell.

When I got home thankfully my parents were asleep. I felt so dirty and cheap that I had to take a shower, and then after that I cried myself to sleep.

12