Tale of Easy J Ch. 03

Story Info
Julia has to earn a day off from her boss.
1.9k words
3.92
32.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAYS OFF

Julia closed the door behind her, turning around to face her manager, Ryan. He was looking at some papers in front of him and looked up at the sound of the door closing.

"So, you wanted to request a day off, right?" he asked, his eyes looking her up and down slowly. She had learned to accept his leering long ago and offered an unconvincing smile.

"Yes, sir," she said with as much confidence as she could. She knew what was coming: it had happened dozens of times before, but she still wasn't comfortable with it.

"You know the drill," Ryan said, smiling. Julia nodded and walked around the desk, turning her back to him and putting her hands behind her back, waiting. She heard him open his drawer and close it a minute later, felt him place the zip-tie around her wrists, felt him tighten it until it just started to hurt. Without being told, she turned back around.

Ryan had already undone his pants and was pulling his cock out. He was an older man, close to 60, but his cock was long, thick and already half-hard; in a moment, it would be very hard, a gift of his, despite his age. Julia said nothing, sinking to her knees smoothly, a feat that took many times to perfect. By now, she had done it so many times, she made it look easy.

"Do you know why I make you do this?" he asked, as he stood and let his pants fall to his ankles. He never wore boxers anymore.

"Because I am your slut, sir," Julia said, no real emotion in her voice, not looking up to him. He sat back down, his cock fully erect now.

"Are there any other reasons I make you do this?" he asked, grinning at her, stroking himself more.

"Because I am a teenage cocksucker and this is all I'm good for," she said, looking him in the eyes. She felt that familiar churning in her stomach, that nervousness and revulsion at being degraded and used. But she needed the day off for her friend's going away party and she knew she had to.

"Exactly," Ryan said as he leaned forward and stroked her cheek, an action that no longer made her flinch. He looked her up and down, kneeling in her black dress pants, her collared white shirt buttoned all the way up, her tie lined up perfectly, her hands bound almost painfully behind her back. "Now why don't you earn this day off, you stupid whore?"

The first few times it had happened, Julia had cried, felt disgusted. She remembered throwing up afterwards, showering for an hour. But now it was just part of her job, part she accepted, as she leaned forward and took the head of Ryan's cock in her mouth. In the past two years, she had been with nearly fifty guys but she had never had a cock as long or thick as Ryan's, but having blown him over a dozen times now, she had become quite proficient.

His cock sank halfway into her mouth as she ran her tongue around it, getting it wet, getting it slick, before slowly drawing her lips back over it. Already, it glistened in the fluorescent overhead lights and she leaned down, licking him from the stem of his cock all the way up to the top, getting as much saliva on it as she could. She did this three times on one side, before switching to the other side and repeating.

Satisfied that his cock was now wet enough to continue, she took him back in her mouth, sliding her lips over him until her nose was almost touching his stomach, the head pressing against the back of her mouth, at the start of her throat. She slowly dragged her lips back, before pushing back down, taking him all in again, this time moaning slightly. He had taught her that he liked it when she moaned, when she acted like she enjoyed it, no matter how much she didn't. And she didn't. She hated it, but she knew she had to.

She slowly worked his cock in and out of her mouth, sliding her lips over him in a smooth, steady motion, moaning slightly each time his hardness touched the back of her mouth. By now, she had closed her eyes, trying to ignore what was going on, not wanting to see his grey pubic hair or his work shirt and be reminded, not wanting to watch over her nose as his thickness filled her mouth over and over. Every time she did it, she tried to forget, even though she knew it wouldn't be long before she was kneeling before him again.

She kept at it for several minutes until she started to really notice the zip-tie around her wrists, the ache becoming more noticeable, becoming painful, and this prompted her to start sucking faster, harder, her head beginning to bob up and down swiftly, her tie smacking against her shirt. She had opened her eyes by now, paying more attention to what she was doing, driving the dick deep into her mouth and focusing on her breathing, her saliva now running down his cock, getting the chair wet.

Ryan reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair, gripping it tightly, and pulled her head back with a loud pop, strands of saliva hanging between his cock head and her lips, running down her chin. She was breathing heavy, an almost dazed look in her eyes. "What's your hurry, slut?" he sneered.

"My wrists are starting to hurt, sir," she said meekly. Another game he liked to play. He could be almost sadistic to her at times.

"That's a real pity, but you're willing to slow down and work through the pain, right?" She nodded slowly. "And why are you willing to do that?" he asked, jerking her hair back slightly, causing her to wince.

"Because I love sucking old men's cocks." The 'correct' answer he had taught her.

"You know you're going to spend most of your life on your knees, right slut?" His smile was both vicious and victorious.

"Of course, sir. I was born to suck cock. Having dick in my mouth is all I'm good for."

He laughed, causing her stomach to turn again, and pulled her hair, leading her down, pushing her mouth to his balls. Another thing he had trained her for. She immediately begin to lick them despite the odd, uncomfortable angle her neck was at. As she sucked one into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, he moaned slightly.

"Do you want my load on your face or in your mouth, slut?" he asked as her tongue and lips ran over his balls, slowly, gently.

"I don't care, sir," she said inbetween sucking and licking. "I love to swallow your delicious cum, sir." She took the other one into her mouth, sucking hard. "I love having your cum all over my slutty face, sir." Another victorious laugh from Ryan and he pulled her head back up, forcing her mouth back down on his cock. He continued to grip her hair, controlling her tempo as he made her bob her head up and down almost uncomfortably fast. Her neck was getting sore, her knees were getting sore and her bound wrists now ached.

"Moan, whore," he grunted, his breathing growing quicker. Julia complied, moaning around the girth filling her mouth, moaning like the slut she knew she had become, moaning because, despite herself, she enjoyed having a hard cock inside her, no matter the circumstances. She continued to bob as quickly as she could, hoping to keep up with the grip he had on her hair, letting him fuck her mouth.

And then he stopped, releasing her hair and gripping the back of her neck, forcing her head down as far she could handle, the head of his cock passing into her throat, gagging her, cutting off her air. He held her there, filling her mouth entirely, gripping her neck tightly, his sadism beginning to show through. She shuffled forward on her knees slightly, trying to alleviate some of the pain in her neck, but he continued to hold her.

She started to feel a pain in her chest from not having air to breathe and begin to struggle, her hands beginning to pull against the zip-tie, grasping at empty space, as she tried to pull her head up, tried to get a breath. He continued to hold her for seconds afterward before releasing her, her head snapping up with such force that she fell backward onto her ass, cough and choking. Her face was red, tears staining her cheeks, her black tie now covered in spit and drool.

"Fuck you," she hissed as she gasped, catching her breath, the fire in her lungs dying down to be replaced with the fire in her wrists. He simply smiled and begin to stroke his spit-slick cock, causing her to glare harder. He let her take a few minutes to catch her breath, keeping himself hard as she did.

"Do you still want those days off, Julia?" he asked after the color had returned to her face. She looked at him, her eyes full of anger, then to his cock. She sat in silence for a minute before crawling back to her knees and shuffling forward, leaning back down and taking him back in her mouth.

"Such a good little cocksucker," he cooed. "Final stretch now." As he said this, she could taste the pre-cum that seeped out as he had stroked himself and this gave her enough encouragement to suck harder, faster, knowing it would be over soon. He placed his hand on the back of her hand, but gently this time, resting it there and letting her do all the work herself.

Finally, her efforts paid off, for him at least, as he pushed her head down and held it, his cock beginning to twitch as the first surge erupted out, cum spraying to the back of her mouth and all over her tongue. As the second jet shot into Julia's mouth, she moaned loudly, another lesson she has been taught. She knelt there, waiting, as spurt after spurt of his thick seed poured into her soft mouth, the sound of his grunting giving her indication when it would start to slow. Once there were several healthy loads of cum in her mouth, she swallowed the sticky mess, clearing her mouth for more of his salty jism.

She ended up swallowing three large loads before he removed his hand from the back of her head. As he started to go soft, she sucked the entire length of his shaft a few times to clean off any remaining traces of his cum, before leaning back, subconsciously licking her lips. Ryan's eyes were closed and Julia was forced to sit quietly for several minutes, her knees aching, her wrists burning, while he recovered.

Finally, after what felt like far too long, he opened his eyes and gestured for her to stand and turn around. She sighed deeply as he finally cut the zip-tie, freeing her wrists, which she immediately begin to rub. She turned around and Ryan shook his head: her shirt was damp at the top from sweat and saliva, her tie soaked with spit, drool and a few drops of semen.

"You're a mess, slut. Go get cleaned up and we'll schedule that day off for you." Julia smiled, a forced smile, the taste of the old man's cum strong in her mouth, and turned to go the washroom, dreading the next time she would have to ask for a day off.