Tales of a Deli Owner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
164 Followers

We got her out of the car with a lot of struggle; it’s harder than I realized to get someone passed out drunk out of a car. It was made even more difficult since she was naked from the waist down. I was afraid I would offend the blonde, so I did my best not look or put my hand in the wrong place. We started out with the blonde carrying the brunette by the feet and myself with the shoulders and arms. This sort of worked until our passed out friend started snoring. We started laughing and by the third snore, we dropped her because we were laughing so hard. We ended up with her hanging over both of our shoulders, dragging her feet across the concrete.

This stopped the snoring, but created another problem: her shirt kept riding up exposing her tits. Now, she had very nice tits, but dragging her totally exposed across a well lit parking lot was a little more than I thought was necessary. We pulled it back down the first two times, but gave up the third time. I kept looking around expecting to see someone looking out a window, phone in hand, calling the police. I kept imagining a police car pulling into the parking lot and arresting me for raping this young lady.

We made it to the entrance without any commotion, and the blonde unlocked the security door. I had a heck of a time trying to hold the brunette by myself, she started mumbling something and squirming in my arms. I almost dropped her, but caught her by her shirt. Now her shirt was up around her face with her arms in the air and we decided it was getting in the way and just removed it. We ended up dragging her the rest of the way fully naked. Fortunately the elevator was close to the front door, and their apartment was just a couple of doors up from there on their floor. We got her into their apartment with no one seeing us.

She unlocked the door to their apartment and we carried the brunette to her bedroom. No sooner than the brunette hit the bed than her friend was heading toward the door. "I'll just let you two be," she said exiting the room.

I'll admit that it was tempting; a beautiful, hot woman lying naked in front of me. She had wanted to fuck before she passed out, and her roommate had given me permission. I kissed and sucked each nipple to erection, spread her legs and played with her pussy a bit. Surprisingly, she got wet with my fingering.

Even though I played with her, it just didn't seem right. I didn't think it could be called rape, after all she was the one who asked for a fuck. She was unconscious though. There was just no way I could enjoy it. To me, half the pleasure of sex is getting the other person off, knowing that I did that to her. Of course, the other half of the pleasure is getting myself off.

I ended up covering her up and walking out less than a couple of minutes after her friend had left me.

I was almost to the front door when I heard a voice behind me.

"Boy, that was quick. Did you even fuck her?"

I turned around and there was the blonde, standing there in her bra and panties.

"No, it just didn't seem right. I couldn't fuck her passed out like that."

"Good, then you can fuck me instead."

It looked like my guardian angel was watching out for me after all. I didn’t waste any time questioning her.

We went into her bedroom and fucked like animals. It was probably one of the wildest fucks I ever had, even to this day. With all the excitement started by the first girl, I didn’t last long enough to get her off, but she would have nothing to do with it and cleaned our juices off of me, sucking me until I was hard again. Then we went right back at it.

When we were finally done, I cuddled with her until she fell asleep. I had to open the store the next morning, and I was afraid that I might over sleep if I stayed, so I left once she dozed off. I felt guilty about doing it, so I left her a note explaining why.

The next day was like the previous, I had a steady trickle of customers coming in and I ended up there later than expected. Shortly after I locked the door, I heard a knock at the door. Looking up, the brunette was standing there waving at me to let her in! I opened the door and she told me, “I still want some cock and you owe me a fuck. I told the employee that stayed late with me to finish up and I would see her the following Monday morning.

Minutes later we were back at her apartment fucking away. She wasn’t near as drunk this time and we made it back with her still conscious. Nothing wild happened this time except for her roommate walking in on us. I offered her to join in, and got a joking punch from the brunette, and both told me they weren’t into that sort of thing.

I spent the night that night, leaving shortly after she woke up. I never talked to them after that. They were beautiful, sexy, hot, and very good fucks, but the whole love triangle thing was just a little too much for me.

I ended up selling the store and going back to school a couple of months after that. I didn’t own the store long enough to pay off the loan, but I did get enough money from the sale to pay my tuition. Unfortunately, it was not enough to pay rent while I attended classes. I found another job while I went to school, and that is another set of stories.

crbrianb
crbrianb
164 Followers
12