Night of 1000 sensations

Story Info
Kitty finds herself the main event at a unique club.
3.3k words
4.34
35.8k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

NIGHT OF 1000 SENSATIONS

Kitty walked down the street, looking about her as she went. It was late evening and there were not many people or cars out and about. She kept her long coat clutched tightly closed and tried to pick up her pace without actually running. She was not used to being in this sort of a situation.

Tonight was supposed to have gone very differently. She had been at home and made a special dinner for Andre. She had been offered a promotion at work and she wanted to share the good news with him. She had taken great pains to dress especially sexy for the evening. She had put on her white silk panties and a matching white bra with lace. She had put on her very best "Little Black Dress" and made certain it showed just a little cleavage and a lot of leg. Kitty was not supermodel pretty but she had large expressive eyes, full lips, a bust that was perhaps a little too big for her frame but that never seemed to bother Andre. He liked her big soft 40DD cups. Her ass was round and firm enough though it jiggled a bit when she walked but again, that had always been OK with Andre. So, dressed for a special evening, showing off her best assets, she waited for Andre to get home.

When he arrived however, he was in a foul mood. He had gotten into a fight with his boss over some trivial matter and it had exploded way out of proportion. His boss told him to clear out his desk and go home. Andre was furious. Kitty tried to tell him about her promotion and that things would be all right but he didn't want to hear any of it.

"No wife of mine is going to support us! I'm the man of thew house, that's my job" he thundered.

Kitty tried to calm him down. She snuggled up to him and tried to rub his shoulders, telling him he was still her man! But Andre wouldn't be mollified. He shoved her away. Accused her of acting like a hussy, thinking she could make everything better with sex! Kitty was crushed. She tried in vain to explain she had done all this for him but he was too wrapped up in his own anger and called her Bitch. Demanded she go in and change her clothes. Said she looked like a cheap hooker!

That was it for Kitty. She screamed at him "Fuck You" and stormed out of the house, barely taking time to grab her coat. She got in their car and took off. She didn't really have any firm idea where she was going, just away from her ungrateful husband who couldn't even have the decency to be happy for her. She drove around not caring what streets she took or where she was. Then after about an hour of driving the car engine sputtered and shut off. She tried turning the key several times but with no luck. Then she noticed the gas gauge: it was on empty. She cursed at her luck and reached for her purse and her cellphone, only to realize she had been so quick to leave she hadn't taken them when she stormed out. She looked around but she didn't recognize anything in this part of town.

The buildings were squat and mostly dark, a few had boarded up doors or windows. There was only one streetlight on this part of the street that was working and it buzzed loudly and flickered. She would have to walk and try to find a gas station or a phone. So here she was, 10:00 at night, in a strange part of town and all alone.

As she reached a corner, she saw a neon light up the street about a block away. Maybe it was a bar or restaurant. They had to have a phone she could use. She started up the street towards that garish neon sign. It was a little too far away and at an odd angle on the building so she couldn't see exactly what sort of establishment it was or what its name was. As she got closer, she was able to distinguish a series of blinking neon lights that looked like a girl dancing. Above it was the name "Sugars".

Kitty had never heard of the place and she wasn't certain it was the type of a place she wanted to go into. Even half a block away she could hear music loud and thumping coming from inside. But she needed a phone and there was nothing else that she had seen, so she gripped her coat a little tighter and headed towards Sugars.

Just before she reached the Sugars proper, there was a narrow alley between it and the closed-up building next to it. As she crossed the alley, she thought she saw movement in the shadows. She turned to look and saw two men standing against the wall just inside the alley. Maybe, she thought, one of them would have a phone she could borrow and she wouldn't have to go inside the bar after all.

"Excuse me..." she started to say but stopped mid-sentence as the two men took a step out of the shadows and towards her. They were both large, rough looking men. One had on a black leather jacket and a pair of jeans. He had what looked like motorcycle boots on. The other man was wearing a denim jacket and jeans with cowboy boots. Neither looked like they had shaved or washed their hair in several days and leather jacket guy had an old scar on one cheek.

"Can we help you Lady"? Leather jacket guy asked.

Kitty took a step back from the men.

"Uh...no, that's OK, thanks anyway". She turned away and started walking quickly away from the two men.

"Where you going? You in a hurry"? One of the men shouted after her. But Kitty just kept walking. She was about 10' from the door when someone grabbed her from behind, yanking her backwards. Off balance she started to stumble till two strong arms caught her. She yelped and started to say something when a hand holding a cloth wrapped around her mouth and nose, choking off whatever she had been about to yell. She could smell a strong chemical scent and immediately her head started to swim. She struggled to pull away from her attackers but whoever had grabbed her by the arms held her tight.

She cried out through the makeshift gag but only grunting sounds were heard. Her head started swimming and her eyes were having trouble focusing on anything. She knew she should try to get away but it was getting harder to move. As her struggles weakened, she felt someone pulling open her coat and a large rough hand grabbed at her ample breasts, squeezing hard. She tried to protest but whatever was on that rag across her face was quickly rendering her unable to do anything. She felt the hand groping her pinch her nipple through the thin fabric of her dress. She gave one final groan of protest and then everything went dark.

* * *

Consciousness returned slowly to Kitty. The first thing she was aware of was loud, raucous music with a deep thudding base. She could feel the music slamming against her like a physical blow. She groaned and tried to cover her ears but she couldn't move her hands. She shook her head and tried to open her eyes. They felt heavy, like after waking from a deep sleep.

Finally, she was able to get them opened and look around. She was standing on some sort of a wooden floor with lights glaring down on her, casting much of the rest of the room into shadow. She realized in horror that her arms were tied together and stretched up over her head. She could hear voices and even in the glare of lights she could see shadows moving about, beyond her. A stage! She realized she was on a stage and there was an audience out there staring at her. Kitty panicked and tried to shout for help but found that she had some sort of a gag in her mouth. It felt like a large rubber ball, stretching her mouth open and shoved in between her teeth. She tried to speak but just managed to splutter and drool.

Why was this happening, where was she? All these questions whirled about in her brain causing her fear to rise even higher. She pulled at her bonds and tried to free herself but the rope was too tight and all her frantic struggling did was to shake her breasts and give the mysterious audience a show. She could hear whistles and cheers as she bounced and tugged in vain to escape. Suddenly, the music cut off. In the vacuum left by its absence she could hear the people watching her laugh. There were sounds of glasses clinking and someone shouted "Start the show"!

Show? What show? Kitty couldn't understand any of this. Tears were starting to fall and she blubbered through her gag. She felt helpless.

Then, from the side of the stage out came a man. He walked up to Kitty and stood beside her. Kitty recognized him as leather jacket guy. He smiled at her, but it was not a comforting smile. He stared at the helpless woman and his eyes travelled down her stretched-out body, lingering on her heaving breasts. Then he took a step towards the audience and raised his hands, motioning them to quiet down.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to tonight's main attraction".

Cheers abruptly broke out along with wolf whistles and applause. The man waited till the crowd quieted again.

"We have a special entertainment scheduled for tonight. This beautiful slut has volunteered to be our "guest" for tonight's festivities". Again, the crowd erupted in cheers and catcalls.

Kitty shook her head and tried to grunt out the words "Stop." "Help me." But all she did was cause a kind of spluttering sound as her full lips tried to form words around the large ball gag and more spit drooled out of her moth and down her chin.

"Tonight..." the man went on, "We will try to answer the question, Is there a limit to the amount of pleasure one body can take? What is that limit? What happens if we go beyond that?" He smirked and looked over at Kitty, staring directly into her eyes. "Well tonight...we will find out!" and he reached up and stroked a hand over her breasts, squeezing gently and then tracing his fingers down towards her hips.

Kitty's eyes bulged and she screamed through her gag.

"NoNoNoNo" she managed to gurgle around her gag, shaking her head violently. But the man didn't stop. His hand stroked over her hip and then moved slowly to between her legs, brushing against her pussy through the thin fabric of her dress. Kitty shuddered involuntarily as he touched her.

"Hmmmm, looks like she is ready to start," the man laughed. "What say we get her out of these clothes so we can finally see what we have to work with! Do I have any volunteers to help me?"

Immediately cries and shouts of "Me", "Over here", "I'll do it"! rose up from the crowd.

Leather Jacket guy looked at at the audience and pointed to several people.

"Well, come on up and let's get this party started" he shouted. And several men and a couple of women leapt up onto the stage and surrounded Kitty.

Kitty shook her head, pleading with her eyes for them to stop but it did no good. She felt several pairs of hands start touching her. The hem of her dress was lifted up and several hands started stroking her pussy through her sheer panties and more started grabbing at her round ass cheeks. She felt a hand slip inside her panties and slide between her ass cheeks, a finger stroking her asshole and continuing down to find her pussy. Her panties were tugged at and quickly pulled down.

Meanwhile the other parts of her body were not being ignored. Several people were tugging at the thin straps that held her dress up. She felt them pulled hard and twisted till she heard the fabric rip. Hands were on her large breasts, squeezing and twisting at them. She pleaded through the vile ball gag and shook herself trying to keep them away but there were too many of them. Then the top of her dress was pulled down and her lacy bra covered boobs were exposed. She felt someone fumbling with the clasp behind her back and suddenly the white bra was loosed and pulled up over her tits. It hung on her shoulders as now even more hands slapped at her large jugs, her nipples grabbed and pulled.

Kitty cried out but all she managed was "Nggghhuuhh" and more drool. The men and women around her loved this and their efforts became even more frenzied, tearing and ripping at her dress and lingerie. Fabric ripped; hands groped her. Her ass was slapped hard, several times making Kitty squeal and jump. In only a few minutes Kitty was stark naked, only a few tatters of her clothes still clung to her body.

Now the people surrounding her had full unfettered access to her. A woman stepped up in front of Kitty and looked up into her eyes. She smiled wickedly and leaned in, her mouth closing on one of Kitty's nipples. Her teeth nipped at it and Kitty felt the woman's tongue stroking across her tit. She groaned unwillingly but she could feel her nipple stiffening under the assault. The woman's teeth bit harder and she pulled at Kitty's sensitive nub, stretching it out.

Between her legs fingers were exploring her most sensitive regions. Two men had grabbed her legs and spread them apart while a hand found its way to her pussy lips, sliding up and down between them, spreading them. A finger slowly working its way inside of her.

Behind her, another pair of hands spread her ass cheeks and to her horror, she felt a tongue start licking at her asshole, rimming her softly, probing her opening. Kitty shook and jumped but the hands of the crowd held her tight. The finger in her pussy was joined by a second, pushing deeper and deeper, spreading her pussy even wider. Then the found her clit and began to stroke it, pinching and pulling on it while fingers kept sliding in and out of her.

Kitty's breath began to grow ragged and she could feel heat rising from between her legs. She bit down hard on the ball gag, trying to stop the sensations she was feeling but the fingers increased their speed and her clit was being teased and stroked and she could feel the sensations rising.

On her breasts, the woman was still sucking hard on one nipple while a man had begun to lick and suck on her other tit. Two mouths, working on her large sensitive breasts were driving Kitty crazy. She cried harder and struggled to scream at these people but all that came out was more guttural noises.

Hands slapping her ass, a finger slowly stroking her anus, fingers on her clit and in her pussy, egging her on faster and faster. Kitty felt the first warnings of an orgasm start to build. She shook her hips and hissed out her breath over the gag.

"NNNNOOOOO". She managed to squeak out but no one paid any attention.

Then the finger at her rear began to push into her opening, twisting and sliding into her ass. She screamed in fear. She had never had anything in her ass before. She shoved her hips forward but that only pushed the h fingers in her pussy deeper.

Now there were three fingers in her, sloshing in and out, faster and faster. Her breath was catching as she struggled against the inevitable. Her orgasm was building. Kitty was beside herself; she didn't want to let these people make her cum. She didn't want to give them any satisfaction but she couldn't help it. The feeling was rising in her faster and stronger. Her legs began to shake. She cried as her tits were twisted and sucked, the finger in her ass now probing deeper, her pussy stretched and pumped by four fingers, her ass cheeks slapped and pinched. She tried one last time to tamp it down but she couldn't. Her pussy began to shudder and the waves of pleasure broke over her as she reached the crescendo of a massive orgasm, her pussy clenching at the invading fingers, her ass now speared a full finger length deep in her. Her tits pulled and sucked as her body was wracked with spasms from her orgasm. She screamed in fear and pleasure and her body shook. But still the hands did not let up. She peaked once and they kept on going. Her sensitive clit screamed for release, her tits ached and she was still being played with.

"Nnngggnnhhuuh" she spewed out over her gag but they kept on. Her whole body now alive and vibrating. They kept it up for another minute and Kitty felt she might pass out from all the torment and sensations. Then suddenly, leather jacket guy called out loudly: "All right, I think that's enough. Everyone, stop!"

Immediately the people around her stepped back. The woman who had been sucking on Kitty's tit gave it one last nip and stepped away. The fingers in her pussy stabbed deep one more thrust and then slowly pulled out. The finger filling her ass reluctantly slid slowly out, giving her one last hard slap on her ass cheek as he stepped away.

Suddenly, Kitty was left alone, no touching, no sensations. She still shuddered from the aftermath of all of them teasing and tormenting her, her orgasm slowly subsiding now that all the stimulation had stopped. Kitty now hung there, still naked, covered in sweat and drool, shaking and looking around at the people surrounding her. She could see they still wanted more, their eyes were bright and eager. She looked over to the Master of Ceremonies, Leather Jacket Guy. He met her eyes and just smiled.

"So much for the opening act" he said with a malicious tone in his voice.

"Now lets see what we can do for the main event" and with that he gestured to the side of the stage. Kitty looked at where he was gesturing and saw the other man she had seen in the alley come out from the wings. He was pushing a large metal cart with a white cloth draped across it.

The people on the stage parted and let him push the cart up to Leather Jacket guy. Then, he looked up at Kitty who hadn't taken her eyes off of him. He didn't smile. He just reached out and pulled the cloth off the top of the cart revealing it's surprise.

On the cart there were several Dildo's and Vibrators of various sizes. A breast pump of some sort, Some metal clamps, clothes pins and even a mousetrap. There was a coil of rope, a tube of some sort of lotion or cream, and a set of anal beads starting small and growing progressively larger.

Leather Jacket Guy looked at the cart and then up to Kitty.

"These will do...for a start"!

End of Part 1

This is my first story in quite a while. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think and any suggestions you might have for Part 2. That will be coming along shortly.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers