Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?"

Simone said, "It's a present for you so you know how much we like you, and to welcome you to our family, three hearts for the three of us."

Lisette hurried off to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror. She came back with tears in her eyes, "It's beautiful, I love it, and I'm never going to take it off." She clung to me and buried her head into my chest.

"It matches the anklet he got for me," and Simone proudly showed her the matching anklet.

After a while I managed to disentangle myself from Lisette and suggested that it was time to move. The girls agreed and helped me prepare Rosie for travel. It didn't take long before we were on the move, heading upstream.

A couple of hours later we were all in the wheelhouse, I was at the controls and the girls at the table with the laptop. They bent their heads together, whispered then went off and returned modelling their ships uniforms.

My heart took an extra beat as they stood there, two absolutely stunning women. For some unknown reason they both loved me. All they wore were tight cut off shorts. Simone had managed to find a cap for Lise so they both were wearing one. And that was it, shorts, cap and naked breasts, and four of the most beautiful nipples I could imagine.

Simi came and stood beside me and I gently caressed her breast and ran my finger tip around her nipple which hardened and grew. She whimpered softly and kissed me.

I told her, "I love you, you are my one." She wrapped her arm around me resting her head on my shoulder.

Lise's voice came from behind us, "You look so right together; I'm so happy that you want to share your love with me." She came and stood behind me, I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against my back.

She turned to Simone, "Do you mind if I sit on his lap?"

"Of course not, and you don't need to ask my permission." She looked at both of us and asked, "Is anybody hungry as I'm going to make some sandwiches?"

Lisette and I nodded and she kissed us both and went below. Lise jumped up onto my lap and got herself comfortable. She wriggled her bottom and I was suffering as my cock grew and was cramped by my shorts.

She settled back and I had one hand on the wheel and the other on her pert breast. I was watching out for other vessels but fortunately this stretch of the river was quiet. She was playing with her pendant which sat at the top of her cleavage. She moved one hand and placed it on mine.

"Thank you for this it's beautiful."

"It was our pleasure."

"I like your daughter. She's sorting out my university fees, she says you need to get Peter to authorise them. And she's found me a better place to stay. She and Chrissy are going to stay with me on their way back to London. I think I want to sleep with them, can I please? And she wants to know who I want to stay with on the island. You need to show me how to set up my boundaries page."

I love the way her mind would flit from thought to thought, settling briefly in one place before rushing off in another direction.

Simone appeared struggling with a large plate of sandwiches and three bottles of beer. Lise jumped off me to give her a hand. I was finally able to adjust my poor bent cock, and Simi gave me a sympathetic smile. I brought Rosie over to the bank and we moored up for lunch. The field beside us was full of sunflowers. Their dinner plate sized heads were tracking the sun, transforming the sunlight into a golden glow.

We took our food up on deck. Simone and Lise rubbed sunscreen on their exposed skin, it only took them a few moments to decide that naked was the way to go and then to lose the shorts. I pushed the two loungers together to make a giant one, they were designed to lock together.

I hung towels along the railing on the river side of the deck to give the girls a degree of privacy. I added a roll of canvas to my mental list of things to do so I could create a more permeant privacy screen. The girls attacked me, they stripped my clothes off and coated me with sunscreen, before we settled down to eat.

It was one of those perfect days, the sun was warm on our skin, but there was a fresh breeze that kept us cool. The breeze rustled the sunflowers in the field, the sound of the lapping of the water on the hull, and the crickets in the field combining to create the beauty of the moment.

I lay there having finished my food, a second bottle of cool beer in my hand. Simone was on her belly, her head resting on her folded arms, and her face turned to me. The curve of her buttocks forming the perfect heart. Her legs were bent up and crossed. The anklet shining as the sun caught it. Lise had curled up on her side with her head on my chest, her fingers languidly tracing circles round my belly button.

Simone whispered, "I don't want this to end, this is just perfect," and she reached out and caressed my face. "I can't believe that it only been three weeks since I first met you. I was a lonely woman who had lost everything and you came to my rescue."

She rolled to one side and rose on one arm until she was looking down on me. "You are my life, my dirty old shining knight."

She took Lise hand and brought it to her lips kissing her fingers, "And you are the icing on my cake of life." Lise pulled her close and hungrily sought her lips with her own. Then they turned on me and showered kisses on me.

***********

Summer lovin'

Slow languid sex on a warm summer's afternoon between three lovers; an evocative statement that encompasses so much love and pleasure. It starts so innocently, kisses after lunch. Soon it evolves into caresses, hands seeking out those intimate places that give rise to moans of pleasure. Mouths come into play, sucking, tongues licking. Two mouths one cock, two tongues two nipples, a mouth and a finger, a cock and a finger, the combinations only limited by our imaginations. Two on one, one on two. Suntan oil changing the texture of the skin under our fingers. Bodies suffering surges of pleasure while others watch in awe. Personal orgasms, shared orgasms, quiet and loud ones all coming together. Body fluids mixing, being shared. Exhausted bodies coming alive again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I lay there covered in sweat, Lise's mouth slowly moving over the head of my cock. Cleaning up the exotic mix of my jism and their juices, enticing him to rise again. My fingers were moving slowly in Simone's velvety cum filled passage teasing her. Teasing her G spot, keeping her orgasm going. Her lips were glued to mine as she gasped as each new wave of pleasure washed over her.

Lise decided I was firm enough and she rose up and sank down on my full length, her wet cunt still full of our juices from earlier. Simone's hand stretched out and caressed Lise's engorged clit as she crouched there poised on the balls of her feet, shuddering as I filled her. The mushroom head of my cock caressing her cervix. Her hands were on my chest supporting herself as she began rising and falling. Her head bowed, her face hidden behind a mane of hair. Her heart pendant slapping against her chest. My hips were rising to meet her downward motion.

Lisette's moans grew in strength as she steadily moved faster. The muscles in her thighs trembled with the effort of meeting my upward thrusts. Simone shuddered and groaned as I pulled my fingers from her cunt. She curled up, her head on my shoulder. Watched as Lise rose up and dropped down hard, crying out as she came, wriggling her hips and grinding her clit into my pubis. She bent forward resting her head on my chest, her hair fanning out over me.

Lise gasped, "My god, what are you doing to me?"

Simone laughed, "He's making love to you the only way he can. He makes you feel like your pleasure is the only thing that is important, then he really starts loving you until you dissolve into a puddle of passion."

I groaned as Lisette's vagina kept spasming round my cock, my balls tightening as my fourth orgasm of the afternoon grew close. I kept thrusting into Lise and her cries grew louder and more incoherent. I came and my jism surged through my cock spurting into her cunt. My last thrusts triggered her final orgasm, both of us crying out. I collapsed back on the lounger panting, slick with sweat, suntan oil, cum, and pussy juice. Lise lay on top of me, our skin sticking together.

It was late afternoon before we were able to stagger below deck, after what we all agreed was the most intense afternoon of mind blowing sex the three of us had ever experienced. Somehow I'd managed to make love to both of them one more time.

We stood in the shower, cooling water beating down on us as we washed the suntan oil off our bodies. I ran the soapy sponge over their sun ripened bodies, cleaning my dried cum from them. They needed the room to wash their hair so I stepped out of the shower.

I lay down on the bed with a towel wrapped round my waist. Beads of water still scattered over my body. I was half asleep when they appeared, towels wrapped around their bodies, their hair in towelling turbans. They lay down beside me and I looked at them. Freshly scrubbed faces that glowed with an inner beauty, faces that looked at me with love in their eyes.

I looked at them with my tired eyes, and wearily said, "As much as I love you both, I think that's it for me for the day. I'm seriously feeling my age. A certain part of me is suffering from shell shock."

Simone laughed, "I'm not surprised, you came five times, I can't remember how many times I came, only that it never seemed to end."

Lise giggled, "I was fucked, I've been fucked, and I'm completely fucked out, and I feel amazing."

Simi put her arms round me and whispered, "You get some rest, and I'll be here with you when you wake up."

I nodded and rolled over onto my side, and she spooned up behind me. The last thing I remember was her warm breath tickling the back of my neck.

********

Lisette's punishment and question

It was dark when I woke, the clock by the bed said it was 9:30. I'd become the filling in a girl sandwich. At some point Lise had wriggled in front of me. Her towel had come undone and she'd placed my hand on her breast. Simone was still behind me, her leg and arm draped over me. My body was making a liar out of me, my cock had firmed up and was poking Lise in the back. I stirred flexing my arm that had gone to sleep and Simone kissed the back of my neck.

She said, "Welcome back sleepy head, how do you feel?"

"Stiff and thirsty," I said as I rolled on to my back.

She smiled, "I can see that," and she pointed at my cock that had escaped the confines of my towel.

"That isn't the stiff I was thinking about. It's just that I'm an old man."

She interrupted, "My dirty old man."

"Yes that too, and I've just performed above and beyond the call of duty and I'm paying for it now. There are muscles I didn't even know I had, that are sore, and one muscle that seems to have got a life of its own."

She kissed me, "Poor baby, can I kiss the aches away? And I'll give that muscle a good talking to."

Lise rolled over to watch us and she smiled as she saw Simi kissing my chest, and gently stroking my cock.

I said, "Lise darling, do you want to save my life." She nodded. "Then I need fluid to replace the generous amounts I donated to you two today."

She laughed and reached down beside the bed and passed me a cool bottle of water. I gratefully finished off half the bottle in one go.

I sighed in contentment, "God, I needed that." Then I groaned as Simi squeezed the head of my cock

She said, "Do you think I've told him off enough," and gave another squeeze.

I gasped, "No, no, I think he was very bad and needs a very long telling off."

"Oh goody, I do like telling him off," and her mouth swallowed the top third.

Lise propped herself up and looked down at me, "I have a very naughty pussy, and do you think you could tell her off please?"

"What did she do?"

"She kept stealing her lover's fluids and wouldn't give it back."

I groaned as Simone's tongue swirled around the head of my cock. I struggled to concentrate on Lisette.

"Do you think I should spank the inside of your pussy?"

"Oh god, yes please Sir," and she moved up the bed so I could reach her pussy.

I slid two finger into her pussy and gently tapped her G spot, teasing it.

She whimpered, "Please spank me harder, she was very naughty."

My thumb pressed down on her engorged clitoris, "Was this naughty too?"

"Ohh god, yesss......., very, very naughty."

It was a bit like having a split personality, half receiving pleasure as Simi sucked and stroked my cock, drawing him closer to his ultimate purpose. While the other half was concentrating on the pleasure I was giving to Lise.

My hand had a life of its own as Lise humped against it, groaning as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Her orgasm building then exploding in a gush of juice as she squirted over my hand. Her hand held on mine preventing me from remove it.

The sight of Lisette's orgasm spurred Simone on, her mouth and hands moving in unison, teasing and drawing my orgasm from me. She was rewarded by spurts of cum, which she eagerly lapped up.

She looked up at me cum dribbling down her chin and grinned. "I think he's very sorry."

I said, "I'm not so sure, you may have to tell him off again, maybe more than once! In fact both of you may have to do it." Her grin grew wider and she wriggled up beside me and gave me a long sensuous cum tasting kiss.

Lise smiled at us, "I think my pussy is going to need to be punished again."

Simone looked at me and winked, "I believe that Lise needs to be properly punished. I think she needs to be spanked."

"Hmm, I think you might be right, how many does she deserve?"

"Well you gave Angie and me six each, I think she deserves at least the same."

As we had this conversation Lisette was looking more and more concerned. Her head was turning from one to the other of us, trying to work out if we were serious or joking.

"Err, I'm not sure about this, I haven't been smacked since I was five."

I said, "Well you shouldn't have been naughty then should you." I sat up on the edge of the bed and flipped her over my knees. Immediately her pussy juice was trickling down my leg. "Dammit, I forgot the towel again," I muttered and Simone laughed.

I gently stroked Lise's firm upturned ass cheeks, running my fingers along the cleft. Her legs opened slightly and I could see the puckered rose of her anus pulsating in anticipation. She turned her head and looked at me with a mix of dread, anticipation, and lust.

Simone crawled over to her and said, "It was so amazing, I loved every second of it, first the anticipation, then the pain and lastly that frigging amazing pleasure."

Lise looked a bit reassured by Simone's words, until my hand struck her ass cheek.

"Fuck."

And Simone said, "One."

Lise wriggled on my knees, and gasped, "Christ that hurt."

Smack

"Two."

Smack

"Three."

Each time there was a little gasp. I caressed her cheeks and saw the juice trickling down her thigh and into my legs. She whimpered but looked at me and said, "Again, oh please again" and pushed up against my hand.

I blew her a kiss and Simone bent down to give her one.

Smack, smack.

"Four, five."

"Ohh God."

Smack.

"Six."

She whimpered and then moaned out loud as my fingers entered her hot cunt and found her spot. As my fingers moved, she was pushing hard against my hand. She seized my other hand and was sucking on my fingers.

All I could hear was her saying, "Ohh fuck, ohh fuck," over and over again like a liturgy. Her movements grew more frantic. All it took for her to tip over the edge was my thumb on the clit.

She was grunting incoherently as her whole body shuddered and she squirted over my hand and legs. Then she collapsed going limp across my legs. I picked her up and held her in my arms, quickly checking her out.

Simone looked concerned and asked, "Is she alright?"

I smiled at her, "She'll be fine in a few moments, it's sensory overload, too much pleasure, a bit of hyperventilation and her body shuts down for a few minutes. It's known as the little death, la petite mort."

"Oh I've heard of that."

"Help me get her comfortable on the bed would you please."

Between us we got her comfortable and Simone held her while she stirred and woke up.

She blinked trying to clear her vision and looked around herself in amazement. "What did you do to me? I've never felt anything like that." A little shudder hit her, "Holy fuck, I'm still cuming!"

Simone grinned, "Its 'La petite mort', he made you cum until you fainted. It's probably the best orgasm you've ever had."

"Shit, you're not kidding!"

She looked for a long time at Simone as though she was gathering her courage. She said very hesitantly, "Simi..., I know you are... marrying him. But...but...., do you think that..... when I finish university you would ever consider letting me live with both of you." Then she swallowed, and looking a bit like a deer in the headlight continued. "Or....or...would you let me marry him as well?"

I had started to smile as she spoke, then I looked at their faces as she continued to talk, and realised Lise was serious. Even more surprising was that from the look on Simone's face she was giving the questions some serious consideration.

I decided I needed to interrupt their chain of thoughts, "Err, do I get anything to say about this?"

They both looked at me and said in unison, "NO." Then Simone said to me, "I love you, but this is something that Lise and I need to talk about first. Can you give us a few minutes alone please?"

I nodded and after kissing both of them, I wrapped a towelling robe round me and headed towards the galley. I think I was in shock, I had never ever considered that Lise would think of this. What the hell were they saying in there? At least there was no shouting, Christ I think I just heard them laugh.

I poured myself a desperately needed glass of Brandy and drank it down in one go. After a few minutes I'd rationalised that there really were only three ways that this could go; they could decide it was a joke and laugh it off and nothing would change. Or Simone could ask Lisette to leave. Or, oh shit, or she could think that it was a great idea. What the hell would I do?

I poured another brandy, I don't think the glass got much of a chance to get wet before I'd emptied it. I poured a third glass, and I sat for a long time starring at it, while I contemplated my options. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't hear them come stand behind me until one of them cleared her throat.

I turned and looked at them, and to my relief they were both smiling.

"So have you decided my fate," I asked them.

Simone said, "Not quite yet, she's serious about this and I love her enough that I'm happy to consider sharing you with her in the future. At least the live with us part, not the marriage part yet. But I have some questions for you first."

"Ok," I said nervously.

"Do you love both of us?"

"Yessss."

"The same amount and in the same way?"

"No, that's not possible." I looked at their faces and I could see that this was what Simone expected me to say. But it wasn't the answer Lise was hoping for.

"How is it possible for me to love two people with completely different personalities equally and in the same way? That doesn't make sense. I love each of you in your own unique way."

I looked at Simone, "This is going to sound trite but you are my soul mate, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. You are the reason I get up in the morning. I knew the first time I saw you that I loved you, and I always will. Nothing we decide now or in the future will ever change that." I could see the tears welling up in her eyes as I spoke so I held out my hand to her. She took it gratefully and held it tight.