Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I looked at Lisette, she was struggling not to cry. "And you, you've entered our lives like a bundle of joy, an explosion of love and emotion." I could see hope growing amongst the many emotions displayed on her face. "Of course I love you, it would be impossible for me not to."

I needed to think for a moment so I sipped at the brandy. "I love you for what you are, but also because loving you reinforces my love for Simone, and I know she loves you."

Another pause, "Can I see us all living together in the future as a family. Yes of course I can, but you are quite right, not now and not in the immediate future. This is a hell of a big step for all of us. We just can't make a snap decisions about it."

Lisette asked, "But in the future if we all agreed, would you consider it?"

I looked at Simone and she nodded. I said, "Ask us again when the time is right and most importantly, when you know it's what you really want to do. Then I can't see any reason why our answer will not be yes." She squealed in joy and threw herself into our arms covering us in a multitude of kisses.

I added, "Just remember if we were ever to consider marriage, you can't just marry me. It could only work if you want to marry both of us."

Lisette calmed down and looked at us, her chest heaving with delayed emotions. "I know I need to finish university first. But the thought of not seeing you for weeks, or even months at a time scared me. That's why I had to ask, to give me something to hope for."

She whispered quietly, "I know I was putting you on the spot, but I needed to know that this wasn't a fling, that I wasn't just a sex toy for you."

Simi hugged her tightly and said, "You will never be a sex toy to us, you're too an important part of our love."

I had a rather scary thought and asked Simone, "If this happens, just how are we going to explain it to Michael and Anna?"

She gulped, and said, "We'll cross that bridge when we reach it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The events of the evening had left us all emotionally drained, hungry and thirsty. Lise had prepared some cold plates earlier while Simi and I had slept. So we sat down on the sofa to eat. We curled up and were feeding each other mouthfuls, while we sipped at some white wine.

We tried to keep the conversation nice and light and in the main we achieved that. The only issue arose after Lise checked her mail and read one from Kirsten. It turned out that the better accommodation she had found for Lisette was a flat belonging to A & R finance, Pete and Angie's company. She'd got Pete to donate its use for free, but they were doing some work on it and it wouldn't be ready until next Monday.

"Damm, what am I going to do," she groaned. "I've already cancelled my room at the student hall, and my sister is driving me to Paris on Friday. I'm going to have to find someone's floor to sleep on."

I said, "We'll work something out. You won't be sleeping on someone's floor. Why were you going up on Friday?"

"Because that when she's going to visit friends north of Paris and she's going to drop me off on the way."

"So when do you need to be there for school?"

"Monday I suppose, my first classes are on Tuesday."

I looked at Simone, "We need to call your father and get a car organised to take her to Paris on Monday. Then she can move straight into the flat, where is it by the way?"

Lise scanned the mail for the address and looked it up on goggle maps, "It's on the boulevard Bourdon. Holy cow that just across the river from the Sorbonne, I can walk to my classes."

Then she looked at us with awe, "I know that building. Those are very expensive apartments and I get to live there?"

"That doesn't surprise me," I said. "Pete's got an office in Paris so I'm guessing it's a company guest flat. So you get to enjoy yourself in luxury for the next couple of years."

Simone said, "You need to call your sister in the morning and cancel your ride, you can stay with us until you need to leave. It'll get a bit crowded over the weekend but it'll be fun."

God, I'd forgotten we had the children and my daughter and her lover staying this weekend. I guess we are in for an interesting time.

Lisette yawned then giggled, "I'm sorry it's been a long emotional day and I'm tired, can we go to bed please."

We locked up the boat and headed back to our cabin. We all curled up with Simone spooning Lise, and me behind Simone. There was a vague attempt to start an evening of passion, but it didn't last beyond a token grope and we all fell asleep, Morpheus claiming us as his own.

************

The river trip continues

The rest of the week passed in much the same manner. We'd travel in the morning and find somewhere nice and secluded to moor up in the early afternoon. We would spend the rest of the day exploring our love and the growing, ever evolving relationships. The time strengthened the depth and complexity of the love between myself and Simone. It confirmed the evolving relationship between ourselves and Lisette.

On the last day of our trip, the Friday, we headed back towards La Rochelle in order to pick up Michael and Anna for their weekend with us. Simi and I were lazing about on the sun deck while Lisette steered Rosie, she'd taken to the controls like a duckling to the water. I'd opened the rear windows from the wheelhouse so we could all talk without shouting. The girls had been sunbathing naked whenever the opportunity had arisen and had acquired a nice all over tan. Mine was progressing nicely, like the girls I'd been extra careful to cover my sensitive areas with sunblock. Well to be honest I think it was a mutual realisation that sex with sunburn would be painfully if not downright impossible.

I'd calculated that it would take us a good eight hours to reach our destination so we'd set off early. Early on there had been very little traffic to worry about but as the morning progressed it was picking up. Lise promised to call me if there was a problem so I relaxed on the lounger with Simone. I was tired from last night. The girls had been extra inventive with their demands on my body and it had left me wrung out.

Simone was lying beside me her head propped up on a couple of cushions reading a book. She'd borrowed my iPod and was humming away to the music only she could hear. She had started out wearing a bikini that was no more than three triangles of red fabric that barely covered her. No soon than she'd got comfortable and the top had come off. I was left with the delightful sight of two of the most exquisite firm nipples gently rising and falling as she breathed. Every time her hand moved back to her side after turning the page, it would touch my side, stroking, unconsciously checking I was still there.

I'd reached that state of mind where my mind was awake but my body asleep. I was mulling over the events of the last few days. My relationship with Simone had reached a level that I'd only ever achieved with two women before, Ros and to slightly lesser extent Julia. It was a total oneness, I could physically feel her emotions, and I know from the way she was looking at me she felt the same.

I must have smiled as she pulled the ear buds from her ears and said, "You're thinking about me aren't you."

"Yep, how can you tell?"

"You've got that goofy smile and I just got a warm buzz."

"A good buzz?"

"A nice one, it flows through me and explodes in my womb."

I laughed and placed my hand on the soft skin below her belly button. I sent warm sensuous thoughts in her direction, topped off with a picture of me buried deep inside her. "So what am I thinking?"

"That you love me and...., ooh."

I felt the muscles under my hand flutter.

"Do that again," she said, "and I'm not responsible for my actions."

"Do what?" I said as innocently as I could, while thinking just what I'd like to do to her.

"That, you bastard," and her muscles jumped again. Her hand slid down my abdomen and under the waistband of my shorts. She grasped my cock and squeezed and I groaned.

"Will you quit that please, I want to finish my book." I nodded and she let go. "Later, I promise you can think whatever you want."

We heard Lise say, "Is he bullying you, do you want me to hit him?"

"No, I'll deal with him later!"

"God you're both picking on me now," and I smiled to myself.

Lise said, "Andy I could do with a hand, we're getting close to the weir and I'll need some help to get us through the lock."

"Coming."

"Wait, can you help me with this first," and Simi passed me her bikini top, and I helped her put it on. I was pretty good I only succumbed twice, groping her breasts as I tucked her nipples behind the fabric triangles. She gave me a kiss and I went off to help Lise.

She was looking as cute as ever, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a short denim skirt, and was topless, her top was draped over the back of the captain's chair. There was a bead of sweat trailing down from the hollow of her neck, running between her breasts.

She turned her head to me demanding a kiss which I happily gave her. "Were you teasing Simi?"

"Me?" I said trying to sound all innocent.

She punched me playfully on the arm and then hugged me whispering, "I can't imagine my life without both of you."

I grinned and caught one of her nipples between my lips and sucked it playfully. Then I murmured, "I don't think we can imagine a life without you either."

She sighed contentedly then stood up, "You need to take the controls, and we are coming up to the lock."

She pulled her tight top on, her hard nipples forcing the fabric out. She watched as I eased us through the first set of lock gates. She scurried to the bow and threw our bow line to the lock keeper. I wasn't the only person who was admiring her lithe body. There was a group of Japanese tourists on the lock wall with cameras glued to their eyes. I put the engine into neutral, and turned to watch Simone step across the gap to the lock wall and loop the stern line round the bollard. Her bikini clad body attracted the attention of the tourists and there was a second explosion of camera shutters. She returned to Rosie and I gave the lock keeper the transit fee. He closed the gates behind us and his assistant opened the downstream paddles and we began to settle. It only took five minutes for us to drop to the lower level, and another ten for us to pull out of the lock.

There was a riverside restaurant just below the lock and it seemed a good idea to stop for an early lunch. We tied up behind a thirty foot river cruiser. Simi slipped a dress on over her bikini and I pulled a shirt on. We found a comfortable terrace table and settled down.

The girls ordered our lunch and drinks. They spoke in French to the waitress and as had been happening more often over the past few days we carried on our conversation in French. I was grateful for the practice even if my pronunciation often caused my two lovers to burst out into laughter.

There was a couple siting at a nearby table, a good looking pair in their early forties. They were obviously English and I guessed they were from the cruiser. They'd seen us moor Rosie and had listened to us laughing and joking about.

I saw them watching us and smiled and the guy asked in stilted school boy French, "Elle est une nouvelle construction ou une conversion."

I took pity on him and replied in English, "No, Rosie is a new custom build, she's two years old."

The couple looked surprised, "You're English?"

"Well I am, my fiancé and our lover are French."

The woman choked on her drink, her face going red, her husband, well I guess it's her husband patted her on her back as she struggled to get her breath back.

Simone punched me on the arm and said, "I'm sorry about that, he's a bit of an idiot sometimes. I'm Simone, this is Lisette and the idiot is Andy."

The man held his hand out, "Nice to meet you, I'm Tony and this is my wife Mary."

I shook their hands and the women cheek kissed. We invited them to join us.

Mary said to Lisette, "I'm sorry but I have to know, are you their lover?"

Lise grinned, "That's what I let them think. The truth is I've adopted them and they are my lovers."

Tony and I burst out into laughter, Simone and Mary smiled.

Simone said, "I suppose that one way to describe it." She turned to me and said, "You know I think I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet when she goes back to university."

Lisette grinned and stuck her tongue out at Simone. "You'll miss me."

Simone replied, "I know we will." She pulled Lise to her and kissed her.

I got the impression that Mary still wasn't sure what our relationship with Lise was, but with that great British reserve she wasn't going to pursue the matter. Our food arrived and I ordered a second bottle of wine.

We spent a very pleasant hour in their company before we needed to move on. Tony and Mary were going upstream and needed to negotiate the lock. We needed to get back on schedule. We said our goodbyes and returned to Rosie and cast off.

It was almost five before we were moored up at La Rochelle. We'd called ahead to let Rachael know when we would arrive. She and the children were waiting for us as we manoeuvred alongside the dock, their bags beside them. Michael jumped aboard before we were even tied up. Damm I'd forgotten to get the life jackets for them. I made my excuses and left Simone talking with her children. I hurried off to the chandlery and caught them just before they closed. Ten minute later I returned clutching the bag with the children's life jackets in it.

Everyone was sitting on the deck when I arrived and I handed the jackets to Michael and Anna.

I told the children, "Whenever you are on deck you must wear your life jacket."

Michael asked, "Why? We can both swim."

"Because it's too easy to knock yourself out as you fall overboard, being able to swim doesn't help then."

"Ohh, I see."

I adjusted the jackets on them; they looked like thin sleeveless cotton red waist coats.

Simone fingered them and looked at me. "What keeps them afloat, there doesn't seem to be any buoyancy in them?"

"They are water activated, there's a gas cylinder that inflates them when it gets wet. Not being inflated all the time makes them so much more comfortable." She smiled at my reassurance.

Anna was looking at me, "Are we really sleeping on the boat tonight?"

"Of course we are, which bunk are you going to sleep in?"

"Mummy says the bottom one is mine, Michael gets the top one. It's not fair, why do the boys always get the best ones?"

"But the bottom one is the best one, it's easier to get in and out of. It's the one I always pick."

"Ohh," and she turned to Michael and stuck her tongue out at him. "I've got the best bunk, Andy says so." I had to turn my back so she couldn't see my smile.

Rachael and Simone were talking and the children were with Lise. Apparently the clothes the children had brought with them were to stay on board. Rachael would wash the stuff that needed to go back to school with them. She'd give it to George as he would collect the children from wherever we ended up and take them to school on Monday.

I suggested that rather than stay here the night and have to leave early in the morning to get to the chateau in time to meet Kirsten, we could leave tonight. If we pushed it we could reach the chateau in two and a half hours. And if we left soon we could be there by eight o'clock while it was still light.

Everyone seemed ok with the idea, so we said our goodbyes to Rachael. Michael followed me around watching everything I did. It didn't take us long and we were soon underway. I was pushing the speed limit on this section of the river but there was almost no other vessels around so I got away with it. After ten kilometres I was able to up the revs and we were doing eighteen kph, which was the fastest I'd ever had Rosie up to on the inland waterways.

It was just after eight o'clock when we tied up at the chateau's landing stage. I could hear the hot engine tick as it cooled down. Simone and Lise had been preparing supper as we travelled and we sat down around the table in the wheelhouse to eat.

Michael and Anna were telling us all about their first week at their new school. I'd always been surprised how good their English was and it turn out that their previous and new schools were both international schools and the lessons were taught in English.

It seem that although the school in Switzerland was supposed to be one of the best in the world, the children defiantly preferred the new one. Michael had been picked for the junior soccer team and he was playing his first match next Friday afternoon.

He looked at us hopefully, "Can you come and watch me?"

His mother said, "Of course, we will all be there, don't you worry." He looked so happy I guess that no one had been to watch him play before. They both had a bit of homework. It looked like the school had been kind the first week and it was all fairly easy, and it only took them half an hour after supper to complete it all.

Both of them were yawning and Simone took them off to the bathroom to get washed and ready for bed.

She called out to me, "Andy, they both want you to tuck them in."

"Coming," and they were both siting up in bed waiting for me. Simone stood in the doorway with a big smile on her face, as I bent down and kissed Anna and straightened her cover. I wished her goodnight and then I stood up as Michael pulled his covers up and around himself and grinned as I tousled his hair. We pulled the curtains on their bunks and closed the door.

Simi looked at me, there was a tear running down the side of her face. "I never thought I'd be able to do this again. I thought I'd lost them to him. Thank you for giving me my children back." She kissed me and we walked back to the table and Lisette.

We cleared up and sat down on the sofa with a drink, listening to some soft jazz. I was sitting in the corner with Simone curled up beside me. Lise was lying with her feet hanging over the other arm of the sofa. Her head was resting in Simone's lap. I had pulled Simone's top up and I was caressing the silky soft skin of her breasts. She was playing with Lisette's hair. Her fingers would stray across Lise's face and she would capture them in her mouth and suck them. Lise hungrily watched my fingers move and every so often she would reach out and her fingers would intertwine with mine on Simone's breasts. We stayed like that for an hour or so. It was so peaceful and relaxing that I don't think anyone wanted it to end.

The music stopped and it was like a collective sigh passed over us. Simone went to check on the children and returned with a smile on her face

"They are fast asleep, I don't think anything is going to disturb them." She held her hands out to us. "Time for bed I think."

We locked up and for the first time carefully closed the doors to the bathroom and our cabin.

Simone looked at me, "I need you, don't think I've forgotten this morning." I tried to look innocent but it didn't do me any good.

They both moved to me and pushed me onto the bed. Quickly they were pulling my clothes off me. Once they had me naked they started sucking, kissing, and licking any part of me they could reach. I wasn't resisting, all my efforts were spent on undressing them. My fingers found two erect nipples and I pinched them. I was rewarded by two separate gasps. I rolled onto my side and looked at my two lovers, and saw my love mirrored in their faces. Simone rose up on her hand and knees and worked her way between Lisette's welcoming thighs. Her tongue poked out licking at the arousal beading on Lise's puffy sex lips.

"Please," Lise whimpered and her hand went round Simone's head urging her to greater efforts. Simone ran her fingers down the soft down leading to Lisette's pussy and her tongue teased her clitoris from its hiding place.