Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone looked up at me with lust and need in her eyes, "Please fuck me while I go down on her." She waggled her ass in anticipation.

I was behind her in a flash, my tongue licking from clit to anus before I was sucking on her kitty lips, tasting her sweet, sweet juice. My throbbing cock was sending me messages of abandonment and I took pity on him. I buried him in one swift motion, deep into soft silky confines of her vagina. Her back arched and she gave out a long low groan before bending back to her task in hand. Lise was giving out little moans of pleasure every time Simone found one of her sensitive spots. She groaned when the hard nub of her clit was sucked.

I wanted Simi to last, and beg for her orgasm. I pulled back and only used the head to enter her entrance. Two inches and withdraw, two inches and withdraw. Her hips were desperately pushing back at me, pleading for me to fill her.

I was watching Lise for the first signs of her orgasm. Her nipples were hard and a blush was spreading down her neck.

Simone growled, "Harder you bastard, I want to cum, fuck I need to cum."

My strokes became deeper, harder and faster, my balls slapping against her clit.

"Christ, just like that," she pleaded, "for fucks sake don't stop."

Lise was tugging at her own nipples, pulling and squeezing them hard between her finger and thumb. She was rolling her hips pushing her clit harder into Simone's mouth, her gasps growing louder. Simone's fingers were inside her pulling at her G spot. Lisette's gasps turned into groans then cries. Her pelvis pushed up hard, shuddering as she came, squirting juice over Simi's hand and face.

Simone's head bent down, resting her forehead on the bed, moaning. Her hand tightening around the bedding. The muscles in her vagina clutched and pulled at me as I thrust as deep as I could. My hand slid round to her swaying breast, capturing and pulling at her nipple.

"Fuck, yesss," she cried and her orgasm hit. Her vagina tightened round me and her legs shook with her release. She whimpered as I pulled out and curled on her side. I sat back on my heels, my turgid cock standing erect and needy.

I pulled Lise over to me, and she groaned and wrapped her legs round me as my fat cock entered her. She was already very wet from Simone and her cunt felt like silk as I slid in. Again I was thrusting into my lover, her moans and cries urging me to move harder and faster. Her heels were drumming on the back of my thighs and I was grunting with the effort.

The heaviness grew in my swaying balls and I could feel my cum building up in the base of my cock. I cried out as it surged through my cock splattering the insides of her cunt. It took several more strokes to drain me. The warmth of my cum in her cunt pushed her over the edge. Her body was racked with an orgasm that lasted for as long as I kept moving. My cock kept twitching and she kept cuming for another minute or so before she pushed me off and curled up still shaking.

Simone gathered her up in her arms and I spooned behind her, my arms round both of them.

********************

To be continued.

Please comment and vote, constructive criticism is always welcome

I will try to reply to e mails.