Tales of Kathye's Tail: The Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Buck grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down to him.

His cock was staring me in the face.

He was really going to do it, make me suck his cock, just like Jake had done.

I opened my mouth, waiting for it, wanting it. Buck pulled me by the ears down to him and I took his cock inside my mouth.

It was big.

The head was swollen and smooth. I licked it and pressed down until I felt the head against my throat.

Buck was groaning and I was sucking.

Up and down I sucked on his long cock. It felt like a big muscle, a grizzle.

I couldn't take it all so I closed my mouth tight around it and sucked deeply. His cock was really swelling.

He tasted good, strong, smooth.

I held the base of his cock with my hand so he couldn't shove it so deep I would gag. I kept sucking and stroking his cock until his body tightened.

He was going to cum and I prepared myself for it.

When he came it was hot and lots of it.

I swallowed fast to take it all and kept sucking.

Buck was jerking and holding my head down. He was so strong.

I forgot about Jake and enjoyed his friends cock, just like he had talked about me doing so many time.

I was paying him back for that damned diamond ring.

I hoped he was enjoying the payment.

Finally, I sucked Buck dry and his cock went limp. It was fun having such a big cock go limp in my mouth. It was the biggest I had ever sucked and I wanted it inside my pussy, bad.

I sat back up. Sweat was running down between my tits. I saw Jake just staring at me.

Buck slipped from his seat down to the floor. He was going to eat my pussy. I kicked my legs free from my sweats and twisted my ass toward him. I lifted one leg high giving him full access to my pussy.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I was.

And I don't think Jake could either. He had always tried to talk me into this, and now that I was doing it, he was so stunned all he could do was sit speechless and watch.

Buck was on his knees looking my naked pussy.

I was so wet it was running down the cheeks of my ass.

I ran my fingers up and down my pussy, pulling the lips open, inviting him in.

For a few seconds Buck just crouched there on his knees, crammed between two rows of theater seats looking at my pussy.

He cupped the cheeks of my ass in his hands. They were soft. He pulled my pussy toward his open mouth.

I laid back against Jake and curled around until I was almost in full lying position.

I wanted him to eat my pussy.

I really wanted it,

and I guess Jake did too, because he did nothing to stop what was going to happen.

I felt Buck' hot breath on my pussy.

I closed my eyes getting ready for his hot tongue to part my lips and go deep into my pussy.

His tongue flicked once against my lips.

Somewhere deep inside my mind I heard Jake calling my name.

Kathy, he whispered. Kathy. Wake up.

Suddenly I felt a soft cock in my mouth. Buck was gone. My mind was so foggy and I couldn't figure out what was going on. One minute Buck was going to eat my pussy and the next I was waking up with a limp cock in my mouth. Automatically, I sucked on it, knowing I was obligated to do it, that my mouth was for sucking cocks.

But whose was it?

Was it Buck? Had I fallen asleep while I was sucking his cock. How embarrassing for him. The first time I sucked his cock I fell asleep on the job.

Wake up, Kathy, Jake said again.

Finally I opened my eyes and raised up letting his cock slip from between my lips. I felt my tits flopping naked and the bottoms of my sweats around my ankles. The taste of Jake's cock was in my mouth.

Oh my god, I said. I'm sorry, baby. I must have fallen asleep.

That's okay, sweetheart, Jake said. It was good. I enjoyed it. And so did Buck.

Buck. I had forgotten about Buck for a moment. I looked over at him and he was still leaning against the wall playing with himself.

So it was a dream, just a dream, my sucking Buck' cock. I was sorry it was a dream and sorry I woke up when I did.

12