Tales of Symphonia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to moan and grind her ass back onto his cock, working it around, spreading her own asshole wider, as she held onto the sheets with a white-knuckled grip.

He put one hand on the small of her back and used it to hold her steady while he violated her ass, and ran the other hand up her side to her tits. He pulled and tugged on her nipples, knowing that she loved it from her reactions.

When both her nipples were hard, Zelos switched his focus and moved the hand to her pussy. Colette started making breathless little noises when he thrust two fingers into her pussy, using the same rhythm he was using on her ass.

The noises she made got progressively louder until she was screaming with each thrust of his cock and fingers inside her. She finally came with a loud cry, and her ass squeezed his cock hard enough to hurt.

She was shaking, sweaty and near collapse when the waves of pleasure finally stopped. He pulled out of her ass, watching it gape for a few seconds before closing up.

Zelos turned her over, knowing she wasn't going to be able to stand for a while. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down the bed until he was straddling her just below her tits.

He began to jerk his cock and felt his balls gather up. "Open your mouth," he managed. Colette's addled brain processed the order just in time, and her mouth opened as the first stream of cum flew out of his cock.

He closed his eyes and kept working his cock as his cum splattered in her mouth, on her face and tits. As his cock finally started to go flaccid, she licked her lips and swallowed what was in her mouth.

Zelos rubbed his fingers over her tits, picking up some of the cream that was there as well as making her arch her back. He held the fingers with the semen on it up to her, and she eagerly licked his fingers clean, and sucked on them when she was done.

They smiled at each other, and she pushed herself up on her elbows. "Can we do this again sometime?"

"Not if you don't remember the magic word." The smile she gave him was shy, and her eyes were burning with an internal light. He stroked a hand over her hair. "Or we'll have to work out a new punishment for you."

12