All Comments on 'Tales of the Pizza Guy Ch. 02'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Junk

Wow it took you a long time to write a lame sequel. Must have been challenging for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I liked it

Don't listen to the troll -- I thought the story had a great sense of realism. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

I like that it was short and to the point. And that it seemed realistic. Way too many of these stories are too long without saying much and way too unbelievable.

If it was me, I would have at least tried to have a peek in the backyard where the pool party was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Realistic...

Having been a pizza delivery dude myself, this short account seems entirely realistic to me. I was never quite so fortunate, but this easily could have happened. This is also a great setup for a sequel - a return visit to the same house where things go just a bit further, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Even better...

...now that I know what to expect from you, I hope your next adventure is even more pleasing!

Shy Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife and I

I talked her into flashing a room service guy on vacation once. Just a kid, maybe 20 or so. She did, he was clear in the room with a cart and food on it. She had a huge towel on, let it slip showing her tits, man was she red faced but she did it. The guy left, the wife was hot, we started fiddling around when he knocked again, forgot to have us sign. Now he was back in the room, the wife was sitting on the bed, no towel now, while I was digging for a pen, seems the guy didn't have one. I looked over, she had leaned back, he was standing there with his mouth open as she spread her legs as wide as they would go.

Then reached down and spread her pussy open with her fingers, damn that was nasty!

Amazing, I never dreamed she would ever do anything like that. I finally got him out of there, we got it on. Then she asked me if that was what I wanted, to be honest, it was one hell of a kick. Nothing ever like that before or since, but...

Maybe again someday, who knows?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous