Talitha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ny_girl14
ny_girl14
21 Followers

She shrieked even louder as the finger worked in and out of her tightness, his tongue caressing her tiny clit. Circling the little bud with his tongue, he could feel her inner muscles squeezing his finger as her orgasm approached. When one more lick would have put her over the edge, he pulled his mouth away, just leaving his finger moving lightly inside her.

She cried out in protest, looking down at him in confusion, her body straining but unable to reach the peak.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked her, looking up to meet her eyes but never stopping the in and out movement of that one finger in her tightness.

She stiffened, looking away as she considered her answer.

He flicked her clit sharply with his thumb, causing her to cry out as he pushed a second finger into her. "Answer the question."

"Yes, okay! Are you happy now?" she yelled at him, furious with him for forcing her to finally admit it.

His suspicions confirmed, Matt leaned back down, sucking her clit firmly into his mouth and flicking it gently. Her body seized as her orgasm rushed over her, her legs stiffening around his shoulders as her inner muscles tightened around his fingers. He kept his tongue stroking her little bud throughout, lengthening her orgasm.

When it ended, Matt leaned back, giving her a temporary respite, as she glared down at him. "Why do you care if I'm a virgin?"

"Pretty girl, I don't care," he replied, his fingers returning to teasing her pussy as he spread her juices over her outer surface of her slit. "But don't you think I should know? After all, if I hadn't stopped before to ask you how far you wanted to go, we would probably be having sex right now."

Tali flushed but silently conceded the point. "Okay, I guess you should know," she grudgingly agreed.

"Good," he replied. "I'm glad you agree." Then he leaned forward and abruptly drew her clit back into his mouth. She screamed at the suddenness of his sensual attack, her hands reaching down to push his head away.

"Please, Matt," she moaned. "It's too much…I can't take any more."

"Yes, you can," he said confidently, thrusting his two fingers back into her and adding a third. She groaned as her passage stretched around his fingers, her hips moving up and down as she lay complacently, feeling the pleasure overtake her once again.

He moved his fingers in and out of her, faster and faster as he felt her flesh tighten. Seizing her swollen bud tightly between his lips, he drew it further into his mouth and bit down gently. Her release crashed down upon her, her body shaking wildly as white flashes exploded behind her eyes. As her orgasm subsided, she realized Matt was still licking her clit gently, soothing the taut bundle of nerves. She drew her hand down and pushed his head away, curving a protective hand over her mound.

"No more," she pleaded. "I really can't take any more." Matt reluctantly let go, moving onto the couch with her and pulling her against him. He stroked her back relaxingly as her breathing returned to normal. Finally she opened dazed eyes and looked at him, stunned. "Wow."

He laughed and continued tracing his fingers up and down her back. "I'll take that as a compliment." She nodded tiredly, the adrenaline leaving her body as fatigue rolled over her, her first sexual experience leaving her body suddenly exhausted. "So, Saturday night?"

"What?" she asked, her eyes fluttering closed. Matt reached for a blanket draped over the back of the couch and pulled it over them, tucking the edges securely around her.

"A date, Saturday night? You wear something gorgeous, I pay for food…"

She smiled in agreement, her head falling against his chest as she nodded off. "Sounds good."

Matt rolled off the couch, pulling on his boxers as he grabbed their clothes from the floor. He picked up a sleeping Tali and walked up the stairs to her bedroom, placing her on the bed and laying down beside her. "Sounds great."

ny_girl14
ny_girl14
21 Followers
12