Talkin' In Your Sleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers

When I woke up the next morning, Tammy was staring at me. "I know Samantha moved away," she said. "Why didn't you fuck me Davie? I know you wanted to."

"If you think that I've sunk so low that I'd rape a drunken woman, it's probably good that we aren't still married," I said.

"It wouldn't have been rape and I wasn't really drunk," she said. "I was just tired of being alone. I'm also tired of being a fool."

"We're divorced," I reminded her. "You need to find someone else. You're free to go out and spice up your life as much as you want now. You can fuck fifty guys a week and no one will say much because you're single now."

"I tried that," she said. "Do you remember how it was when I was younger? Everyone wanted to fuck me, but no one wanted to own me. Davie, I can't do that anymore. I can't be that girl. You've spoiled me. I need to know that the person I'm with cares about me."

"You mean like Bob did?" I asked. She started crying then and I felt really bad. I put my arms around her to try to comfort her and something snapped. Everything told me that it was wrong. But the next thing I knew, I had those big soft titties in my hands and she was pulling her panties down.

I used her. I know that. But I couldn't help it. I think that on some level she thought of it as some sort of penance and that she deserved it. But once again, we had sex until neither of us could move. We fell asleep hours later with her hand clutched around my dick as if she was afraid to let go of it. When I finally took her home that evening, she was smiling and I was confused.

She called me the next day and I told her that it had been a mistake. That became our pattern over the next few months. She came over once or twice a week and we had sex. It was a strange relationship. I was sure that she was trying to win me back somehow. I don't know what her timeline was like but, I wasn't going to complain. If being friends with benefits with Tammy was my destiny, so be it.

It took me a while, but luckily I figured out Tammy's game and let her go. I had to. The bitch still wasn't being truthful with me. I had told Tammy that we were only together for the sex. I told her that there was no us and she'd told me that she was fine with that arrangement. She fooled me. I thought that she was hoping that she could win me back through sex. And it probably would have worked. But I hate being lied to.

I was getting used to fucking Tammy and loving it so much that I let my guard down. One night in the middle of winter I let her spend the night. "Love you, Davie," she mumbled. "As soon as you put a baby in me, we'll get married again. Everything will be fine."

Once again Tammy's blabbering in her sleep had saved me from a fate worse than death. In the weeks that passed, I came to terms with the fact that maybe being alone was my destiny. Maybe I was being paid back for what had happened to Bob. Maybe being alone was all I could ever expect. But I'd rather be alone than be stuck with a woman I couldn't trust. Tammy kept calling and trying to explain herself. She was really perplexed as to how I figured it out, because she hadn't told anyone her plan. I never let her into the house again. Loneliness became the norm for me, although well meaning friends and neighbors tried to fix me up with women they thought I had something in common with.

Things changed the next spring. I was cutting my grass, when a huge moving truck pulled up in front of Samantha's vacant house. A couple of guys started opening the back of the truck and moving furniture out of it. I went back to cutting my grass. Then I heard it. The low rumble of a high powered engine. I looked up as a red Mustang convertible pulled up behind the truck.

The woman who got out of the car stunned me. She couldn't have been taller than 5 ft even. She had long jet black hair that fell to her ass. And the ass it fell to was exquisite. It wasn't as wide as Tammy's, but it was rounder and far more toned. Her boobs looked like she was trying to hide two cantaloupes in her shirt. She had the prettiest pale gray eyes I had ever seen.

She looked me up and down and seemed pleased with what she saw. "I'm your new neighbor," she said. Her smile lit up all outside. It was as if she smiled and the sun shone a little bit brighter.

"I need to ask..." she began. Then suddenly she let out a sigh. "Go ahead and say it."

"Say what?" I asked.

"What you're thinking," she asked. She dropped the timber of her voice several levels pretending to be a man and then threw in. "How'd they get an ass that big on a girl that small."

"Do you know that there are some men who find me pretty?" she asked. "I am you know. I'm actually God damned beautiful. But all you men seem to notice is my ass, never my brains, or how pretty my face is, or even how sweet my personality is. Men only seem to want to get their hands on two things. My car and my ass."

"Wow, that's some speech," I laughed.

"You've been staring at both of them since I pulled up," she smiled. She turned around and wiggled her ass. I was mesmerized.

"Uhm what did you want, neighbor?" I asked.

"The truck is blocking my driveway," she said in a honeyed tone. "Can I borrow yours until the truck is gone?"

"It looks like it's going to rain soon," I said. "A car like that one shouldn't be left out in the rain."

"What would you suggest?" she asked. "You want to put it in the garage so you can pretend it's yours, don't you?"

I laughed along with her. Then I reached into my pocket and pulled out my keys. I pointed the fob towards my garage. "Your car is cute," I said. "But If I had my choice, I'd rather get my hands on your ass."

Even as I said it. The garage door opened, revealing my Mustang. She ran inside the garage and stared at my rims. My rolled chrome exhaust tips. My custom grill and chin spoiler clearly intoxicated her.

"Horse ... horse ... horsepower?" she gasped.

"Four hundred eighty six," I said cheerfully. She kissed me on the cheek and ran to get into her car. She pulled it inside my garage.

"I'll be back when they're done moving my things," she said. "You can feed me then." She kissed me again. This time on the lips. Her lips tasted like cherries. And I was so lost in her taste and her smell that I failed to notice that one of her moving men had walked up to us.

"What were you thinking about making me for dinner," she asked.

"Grilled steak and salad," I said. "What were you thinking about, kissing me like that. We barely know each other."

She grabbed my arms and looked at my hands. "You have big hands," she said.

"What does that mean?" I laughed.

"I think my ass is going to fit really well in your hands, Dave," she laughed. When she saw my look of shock she laughed even harder. "My cousin Samantha told me all about you. She thought we'd probably get along really well. She thinks that we belong together."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Destiny," she said throwing me another of those smiles.

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers