Talon's Downfall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wobbly knees almost collapsed as I imagined each smack. But even more, I was enjoying the contact made to me by the paddle. I began to move back and forth, glad for the movement, the opportunity to find my release.

"You really can't get enough can you?" The Lady chuckled.

I opened my mouth to speak but her fingers touched my lips as in a shush motion.

The paddle stopped. She moved away and behind me. I was not prepared when she raised her arm and let the paddle connect with my bare backside.

"OUCH!" I cried.

"That is incorrect slut. It is ONE!" Her voice was hard and angry. "We will begin again. Try to get this right, dear; you don't want to undo all that good work from your previous effort. You could be licking my pussy all night, however as tempting as that sounds that is not for tonight." Her voice was patronising as she spoke to me. I hate being called 'Dear'.

This time I was more prepared. The moment that piece of wood connected with my arse I called out loudly "ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

I continued on with every slap. My arse was very sore, but I dared not move in case I angered this woman more.

"FIFTEEN!"

I managed to call out when finally the blows came to an end.

I stood, whimpering, the cheeks of my arse felt like they were on fire. It was stinging and sore. I felt her leave me and heard her going through the toy closet. Soon she returned to once again take her stance behind me. This time I felt her rubbing my sore arse. The smooth felt like material was moved gently over my stinging arse. Every touch was a paradox as it hurt and felt nice all at the same time. I was groaning, each time the felt moved in circular motions around my sore bottom. I should have kept my mouth shut. I should not have acknowledged how really good that felt. It stopped. Briefly.

The Lady used her hand to smack my arse. The material was then rubbed back over the offended arse cheek. Smack! Rub. Smack! Rub.

My head was a swirling mass of emotion. How could something that hurt feel so good? This was nothing like the time Devlin had taken me roughly. The hardness combined with softness.

My pussy was dripping. I knew this because I could feel it running down my legs. I was so turned on right now.

Someone approached me and the smell told me that it was my Master. He released my bonds, and rubbed my arms with the same cloth the Lady was using behind me. I felt her press herself up against my back as she continued her caresses on my arse, I could feel her breasts as they rubbed up against me.

Master stepped away from me at the same time the Lady withdrew her support. I was left standing naked, handcuffed by my hands and feet. Smacked and turned on.

"Get on your knees slut." She commanded.

I knelt down.

"Crawl to me, follow the sound my voice. Turn left a little. Yes keep turning. Stop now. Move straight girl." It was very hard to do in cuffs. The chains gave me limited movent in my hands and I had to keep my feet higher in the air than normal. Eventually I worked out an easier way and kept following her directions.

"That's it keep coming, you're getting closer. Keep coming slut. You should see the way your tits sway when you move. It looks very sexy. Stop right there slut. Lean up now. Wiggle your tits for me. Yeah shake them little titties. That looks so hot. Move your legs apart let me see your pussy. That's it. Take your hands and play with your tits. Pinch your nipples, harder, harder. You like that, don't you?"

"Yes Lady, I love my tits being played with."

"That's enough now. Continue crawling. Move straight."

I kept going. The carpet under my knees and hands felt rough and sore. I wasn't used to crawling. Her voice was getting closer and closer until I was between her legs. I thought I was to stop, but that wasn't the case as she said "Closer." I moved and inch.

"Closer."

Another inch.

"Keep going till I tell you to stop slut or you will be sorry." I kept moving until I had to stop. I was forced to when I could go no further and my face was pushed up against her pussy. I kept my face still. Not daring to move in any way.

"Eat me." She commanded.

I dove in tasting her hot woman juices. Drinking and feasting on the clit before me, on the lips that surrounded this wonderful erotic pleasure was decadence. The pussy that continued to overflow with fluid gave me thrills that went from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. Never had I felt this way before. My own pussy was hurting from the physical need and wants of its own and all that I wished for I gave to this woman. My tongue began to fuck her pussy. I drove myself as far inside her as I could go. I continued picking up speed as I went. My tongue was getting sore from maintaining this pressure, but I did not want to stop. I just wanted to continue doing what felt so fucking good! I moved to her clit and began to suck on it as I would a nipple.

She told me to stick my fingers inside her cunt.

I slid two fingers in her easily. She felt so smooth, so hot. My fingers continued until I found the spot that I always liked to have touched and went back to sucking her clit while my fingers moved in and out of her pussy. I added another finger and continued my ministrations.

Pretty soon the Lady was bucking beneath my mouth. I heard her moaning and increased speed of our finger fucking. It wasn't long after that I felt her tensing up and knew that soon I was going to be rewarded by her juices. Her pussy clenched my fingers, locking them in a vice like grip as she went through the waves of her orgasm.

I kept sucking her pussy and her clit until she roughly pushed me away. I raised my still wet and sticky fingers to my mouth and sucked her juices from my hand.

Suddenly, my hair was grabbed and I was forced to crawl quickly to the bed. I was laid down on the bed my hands and feet rebound.

A buzz was the next thing I heard and I felt the cold plastic as it touched my nipple. The vibrator moved around my nipple causing it to jut out arrogantly. I gasped and mewled. It felt delicious.

The vibrator moved to the other nipple and soon that was standing as erect as its twin. My breasts moved under the whir of the little implement. I felt fingers between my legs, moving towards my open and exposed pussy. I was desperate for her touch. The fingers skirted my pussy and began to trail another path down the other side of my cunt.

This was frustrating! All the while the vibrator was alternating between my two tits, keeping my nipples firmly parading in grand display.

Again, the fingers trailed a path close to where I wanted them to go. Again they avoided my need.

"You have to ask me slut. You have to tell me what you want right now. I know what you want. Your legs are shaking, your pussy is so wet, and your clit is so large. I want you to beg me. If you want it so much, prove it to me."

"Oh please Lady, I want it desperately. I need to cum. I feel so tense inside. My stomach is tight and there is a drawing feeling deep within me that makes me want to scream. I beg you Lady please help me cum!"

"I don't help you slave. I give you. Remember that as you try again."

"Lady! I beg you! Please let me cum, I need to Lady, I feel so horny and tight inside, I hurt I want to be fucked so much. Please Lady!" I begged and pleaded hoping that my desire was enough to sway her,

Her fingers touched my clit and I nearly jumped high in the air at the sudden and very wanted contact. Her hand briefly stayed at my clit before moving down. Without warning three fingers were thrust deep inside my cunt.

Yes! Finally!

My cunt felt so alive. I could feel every movement of her hand inside me. The withdrawal. The plunge.

The vibrator ceased its movements on my nipples and trailed a path down towards my clit. At the first touch I nearly screamed. I all but died a thousand deaths when it was laid against my clit. My back arched and I lost myself in the orgasm that was building from deep within me.

The Lady knew though and stopped her motions abruptly. I screamed and begged and pleaded for her not to stop. I was so close! So damn close!

She knelt above my left thigh positioning her knee very close to my cunt. I felt a vibrator enter my dripping feminie core and my pussy gripped it. Her knee held it inside me. I could feel her pussy and her clit rubbing against my thigh. I was so turned on by the feel of her smooth wetness, and also by the hard cock like toy inside my own cunt. She moved against me and every motion sent the vibrator in and out of me. Slowly at first so I didn't notice it, the vibrator was being turned on. But when my clit started to hum I knew.

I started moving on my bonds as much as I could, trying to fuck this woman as much as she was fucking me. She moved above me and I felt her tit as it landed in my mouth. I suckled hungrily. Rolling her nipple around my tongue, sucking. Gently running the tip of my tongue over her erect nipple. With a loud plop her breast was pulled out from my mouth but was quickly replaced with the other. I repeated my actions until the Lady deemed it enough and resumed her own use of my body.

Once again my thigh became her own pleasure ground. However now my own cunt was being fucked as well. The vibrator increased in speed as she humped my leg. My pussy was a mass of quivering nerve endings. My clit was thrumming. My head was swirling. I could feel my orgasm build. It started at the base of my spine. Every thrust, every slide of her pussy as she ground herself down on me was just one more thing to bring me to my climax.

"Oh Lady!" I cried. "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Yes slut, take it all. Your cunt is so wet. It's hard keeping that vibrator on track. I want you to come for me slut. I want you to come hard. Do it for me slut, do it!"

I gave in. Yielding to the feelings inside me. I was consumed by my urgent need. Driven by my deep desire to feel that mass of adrenalin. That one moment that captures your spirit and soars away, carrying you with it.

My orgasm started at the base of my spine and slowly crept up till it had consumed me in a fireball of emotion. As my orgasm burst upon me I screamed loudly. My head thrashed from side to side, this time not in rejection but in reaction to the total ecstasy in my body.

As my body shuddered and my hips moved in reflex to my climax, I heard and felt the lady riding towards her own orgasm. My leg dripped from her juices. She sighed deeply and loudly and then abruptly seized her moving as she too came.

She kissed my lips tenderly before removing herself from my body. The vibrator slipped out of my sopping cunt and my clit finally ceased moving.

"She has the makings of a good slut. She has much training to do, but she will get there. I will be in contact with you."

I heard the door of the playroom open and without a word to me the Lady disappeared.

"You have been very good tonight Talon. I presume you enjoyed it. From my viewpoint I couldn't see you stopping it too much. You have pleased me. You have a long way to go before you have atoned for your sins, but we have time. You will make the perfect obedient wife that I have always wished you to be." I heard him approach me and I was unsure what to say.

Now that the moment was over it was easy to recall what exactly I had done. But, it hadn't all been bad. I was almost looking forward to next time. Master began to untie the bonds of my feet and hands. His hands were gentle on me. The most gentle they had been for a while now.

"Keep still." I was instructed.

It wasn't long before I felt and smell the familiar spurt of my husbands cum as it landed on my face and breasts. Then the blindfold was removed from my eyes.

Devlin was looking at me in a way he hadn't looked at me for such a long time. I smiled at him glad to see that I had made him happy.

Then we heard a noise. It came from the closet next to the toys. Devlin turned to look that way before looking back at me. We heard another noise. Devlin looked at me again. I averted my gaze. I suddenly remembered, the other closet. I looked up.

Oh God!

Devlin was walking towards the closet!

*

Author's Note:

Thank you to those who wrote and left reviews, both good and bad about my stories. To those who reacted so strongly to part 1: thank you. That is what I wanted. As you saw it wasn't done in love but in true anger. I am not that proud of it myself, but felt it was necessary to set up the rest of the story. (You will also notice that I did not want it rated or voted on.)

This is where we leave Talon and Devlin. I leave it to your imagination what goes on from here.

Thank you once again. I hope you enjoy many more stories from me.

12