Taming Feminists to 1950s Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been hard on Bonnie, going from managing a strategic warplant, to being a secretary topless in her panties and stockings. She had traded in the Industrial Girder for the Girdle.The Boys made sure to constantly remind the arrogant ballbuster of her new place. If she misbehaved they would threaten to mail her to the Sultan's harem. She would have to put on a forced smile, and actually go through the motions, of trying to step into a manila envelope so she could be mailed off.

Having to get inside an envelope, was the perfect way to remind her that she was nothing but an office supply. There she was a grown woman, having to fulfill the ridiculous request of putting herself inside an envelope. All she could do was smile and obey. The former Factory Manager was now nothing but a silly joke to be laughed at by men.

Spy

Odette was running a successful Feminist espionage ring out of Mick's cafe. No one suspected that the glamorous singer could be doing political work. From this strategic location, she kept a careful eye on all movements of Misogynist forces. But she ignored the greatest weakness in her operation- the fragility of her own sex. One of her own band-members spilled the beans after she was seduced by the smooth-talking Patriarch Investigator.

Now in front of her band, and her hundreds of adoring fans, Odette is revealed to be a Feminist rat. Those who had once cheered her, now jeer, hoot, catcall and holler at her. She closes her eyes and makes a feeble attempt to hide her breasts, as the PI slowly drags out the lowering of her elegant cocktail dress. With her eyes closed, her hearing seems to multiply in magnitude. She can hear every single crude comment about her tits from every corner of the bar.

The Men, she thought adored her, are screaming for her to be ripped to shreds. She winces as she feels the silk slide down to her pubic region, she can't endure the violation of having her most intimate parts exposed. Her 2 lives, as a daredevil Feminist agent, and as a respected singer are both over. All the prestige and dignity she had earned, swept away in a single moment.

HUAC

The Oscar winning actress Jenna Kennington's militant support for feminism earned her the wrath of the House on Un-American Activities HUAC. Her 'feminism' Senator McCarthy discovered was just a front for her Red treason. Only a Red could believe that men and women could be equal. She was to be put on trial for treason and executed.

But Sen. McCarthy had a better idea. Since she was just a dumb broad, she was the perfect dupe for the Red puppetmasters. You couldn't hold a blonde responsible for her stupidity. But the feminism needed to be beaten out of her.

And so Jenna was sentence to serve out her sentence as a domestic slave in Sen. McCarthy's mansion. She would cook, clean, feed, and serve him and his family. She would only be allowed to wear a bra and panties and apron. If after a ten year trial period, the feminism had been knocked out of her system, the Court would consider allowing parole.

She had been the most famous Hollywood actress in the world starring in classic blockbuster films. She had always played the part of strong, confident, sophisticated, powerfully intelligent women. She had hobnobbed with the cream of American society. She had been an outspoken champion of advancing the rights of women. But now she lived a much simpler life, cooking and cleaning in her underwear for the man she despised most, the man who had destroyed her career, reputation, life and taken away her freedom.

Her entire life now consisted of doing the domestic womanly chores of a common housewife. She had literally been put back in the kitchen. She learned that a slap on her panty-clad ass was the way women were greeted in America. When she gave the Senator any lip, he would throw her over his lap, pull her panties down and spank her like a spoiled, impudent, bratty little girl.

Poor Jenna was forced to accompany McCarthy in his campaign tour around the country. These were the only occasions she was allowed outside the kitchen. She would stand obediently neck to him in nothing but her underwear, while the vindictive crowd yelled crude insults and threats at her. Then the Senator would take out a pair of Jenna's panties and wave them above the crowd. American can be saved from the Reds he shouted, I hold in my hand the unmentionables of a Red traitor! I have the Red's panties soon became his official campaign slogan, to wild applause across the nation.

There was no feminist sisterhood solidarity in the McCarthy household. Mrs.Jean McCarthy had no mercy on the Hollywood Red Tramp and saw her as a homewrecker. Jean delighted in spilling filth all over the floor and forcing Jenna to lick it all up with her tongue. She would do the whole torturous process over again, if the floor was not perfectly spotless. Mrs.McCarty was assigned to be the actress' overseer in learning her domestic housewife duties, and she was extremely hyper-critical and cruel sadistic toward her young sexy charge.

Hoover

J. Edgar Hoover wanted to personally humiliate the Hollywood starlet who had been spying for the Reds for years. And yet she had always escaped his clutches. Now he finally had the treasonous cunt. He arranged for the most backwards, crude, unrefined misogynist FBI agents to be assigned for this raid.

The sadistic FBI boss deliberately timed the raid so that the poor starlet would be lead out into the streets half-naked. The whole neighborhood would be tipped off to further disgrace her. The devious Hoover had even ensured that there would be 'shortage supplies' and that she would have to spend her time in the local jailhouse in nothing but her lingerie.

The former Hollywood starlet was lead out of her mansion in handcuffs wearing nothing but her undergarments. I wonder if shes Red under her panties, one of the reporters joked. Another laughed 'if she believes in Equality so much- lets send her to a Men's Prison!' An angry crowd surrounded her mansion quickly becoming a dangerous mob. There were countless cruel, vulgar, whistles, hooting and catcalls as the most famous Hollywood actress in the world, made the humiliating walk of shame outside her own home. Some of the hoodlums were able to get passed the police line and make a swipe for her panties. Their rowdy chums encouraged them to reveal the Red's Firecrotch to the public. Her captors were none too interested in protecting a Public Enemy, and allowed her tormentors to temporary expose her multiple times.

Meanwhile Lucky Joe Palacino, was the photographer who had the good luck to snap the photograph seen around the world, just as the G-Men burst into her private feminine quarters. In the famous photography you can see the lovely actress having just been rudely interrupted from her grooming, having set her brush on the table, looking in confusion at the commotion inside her room.

12