Taming the Asshole Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you need a shower," she whispered as she scooted down the bed toward me.

She told the Viking she would be back in a few minutes and then grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bathroom. She started the shower as I began pulling off my clothes. Testing the water to make sure it was not too hot, she seemed satisfied with it and stepped into the tub. I joined her in the shower just as the hot water began to create rolling clouds of steam in the small room.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pulling me down to her level where she kissed me hotly. She was of average height for a woman. Being a solid 6'0", I had to lean down to meet her lips. I could tell she obviously enjoyed the taste of her own juices as she ran her tongue all around my lower face. Her tongue finally snaked into my mouth and I kissed her back roughly, our tongues dueling. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and pulled her up against me until she stood on the tips of her toes.

I moaned as her wet smooth skin pressed up against me. I had never felt such smooth skin in my life. Her delicate hand wrapped around my throbbing cock and began pulling on the loose skin, sliding back and forth over the hard, thick inner shaft. I decided I needed more after participating in that hot session of sex. I reached behind her, gripped her hair, and pulled her away from me, turning her to face the tiled shower wall.

I gave her a push and said, "Up against the wall, wench!"

With a gasp, she quickly leaned forward and spread her arms wide against the wall, while thrusting her ass back onto my erect prick. I placed my hands on her hips and ground my horny dick into crack of her wet ass. She groaned softly as my shaft moved back and forth along her wet slit and ass crack.God, I can't wait to feel my cock in her sweet little pussy!

I was amazed at how slick her juices remained, even with the water flowing over us. I paused a moment to appreciate her finely tanned body before reaching down and gripping the base of my cock with one hand. I bent my knees slightly and pushed the thick head into her wet pussy. It slid inside easily, barely encountering resistance. I buried myself into her in one hard thrust, feeling her back arch to allow me fuller access to her pleasure hole.

While she might have been a submissive, she knew how to take charge of a situation. She began bouncing her tight ass back at me, causing my hanging nuts to hit her clit with each thrust. Her cunt felt incredibly hot and tight inside as her pussy muscles clamped down on my thrusting prick. Holding onto her hips, I did my best to keep up with her feverish pace. I stared down in awe as her twat lips rolled wetly back and forth over my spear as it repeatedly pierced her eager opening.

Wetting my thumb, I rubbed her tight little pucker, making her pant, her face turned sideways, and her cheek pressing into the tile. I kept circling her anus softly until my thumb popped inside her crinkled opening. Her high-pitched squeak sounded loud in the bathroom. I gripped her hip tighter with my free hand and gritted my teeth, pounding her cunt savagely, making her body shake with each thundering stroke.

"You like that, wench?"

She groaned deep in her heaving chest and panted loudly, "Yes- God, yes!" she meowed. "I need more!"

"What do ya want, bitch? Huh? Tell me."

"I need you to fuck my ass. Please, please, please-- Fuck my asshole. Put your big cock in my tight, dirty little ass! Please! I need it now!"

I looked down at her wet asshole and twisted my wet thumb out gently. I gripped the base of my cock, trapping the blood and feeling it grow hard as a steel I-beam. I pulled it out of her quivering slit, watching her juicy lips try desperately to hold it. I squeezed the base tighter feeling it grow and throb to epic proportions. I placed the mushroom shaped head at her puckered entrance and felt her inch backward, anxious to feel cock filling her ass. We both sighed loudly when the head penetrated her tight sphincter muscle. She paused for a few moments, her ass adjusting to the intrusion before easing backward onto my cock. Ever so slowly, inch-by-inch of my bloated cock sank inside her pulsing tunnel.

"Oh, my god yessss..." she growled as she felt my balls press firmly into her engorged cunt lips.

We stood there panting and moaning together for several minutes, grinding into each other. Taking a deep breath, she slid forward slowly, letting my cock withdraw several inches and then thrusting back toward me again, taking my cock all the way back inside her burning ass. She kept repeating this process, letting more and more of my cock appear before slamming it back down inside her ass. I could see how stretched her asshole was and moaned as I felt my nuts tighten up. It felt so incredibly hot and tight inside her perfect asshole. My cock pulsed madly as I stared at her asshole taking me in and out faster and harder.

I reached forward and gripped her hair, pulling her head back. "Your ass feels so fucking hot on my cock," I hissed. "Do ya like that rock hard cock stretching your little ass? Huh?"

She grunted and said in a whining voice, "Oh gawd yes... Do it harder. Please fuck my ass harder! Please." She pushed her upper body away from the wall, supporting herself with just her head as her hands moved to her tits. She cried out as she tugged on her pointy nipples.

I gripped her hair harder, lacing the wet strands into my squeezed fist, and placed my other hand on her hip. I wrenched her back into me harder and faster, picking up the pace. Our skin slapped together loudly, amplified by the echoes inside the shower. Faster and faster I thrust my prick into her asshole, using all my strength. My nuts were getting tighter and tighter, boiling with cum. I could feel an unbelievable orgasm approaching. My arms and legs were quivering with effort as I felt the muscles around the base of my cock clench up, signaling my orgasm. With a surge from deep in my belly, I exploded in ecstasy, feeling the waves of orgasm begin to wash over my entire body.

I managed to croak, "Oh fuck yeah. I'm cumming in your tight- little- asshole!"

She squealed unintelligibly. Her fingers gripped and pulled on her long, hard nipples as she started cumming with me. Pushing back into me with surprising strength, she took my cock deeper, fully encasing it in her ass. Her asshole squeezed unbelievably tight around my spurting cock, milking me in an indescribable way, my semen erupting deep into her bowels. I could feel the veins standing out in my neck as I held my breath tight in my burning lungs, desperately trying to keep my orgasm going longer. I almost passed out.

Releasing her hair, I placed my hands on the wall over her head, holding myself up as I gasped for air. Closing my eyes, I leaned down and kissed her smooth back, tasting her salty sweat. She leaned back into me, standing slowly, letting my softening cock slip from her ass with a gentle plop. We held each other steady, panting against each other as the water pounded over us.God, that was in-fucking-credible.

Kissing and touching each other tenderly, we enjoyed our afterglow under the warm shower for about ten minutes. Reaching over to the sink, I grabbed one of those hotel soaps and unwrapped it. We washed each other slowly, feeling and probing each other with soapy hands. After rinsing off, she reached up and pulled my face down to hers, planting a hot, tongue-filled kiss on my lips. I returned it passionately, loving the feel of her soft mouth caressing me. She pulled back from me and looked up into my eyes as her fingernails drew little circles in my chest hair.

"That was fun. He's too big for anal, but I really love it with the right guy-- a guy like you. I hope we get to do it again."

"I'd like that," I said with a silly grin. "I'd like that a lot."

"It might happen sooner than you know." she said mysteriously.

We both looked up with a start and saw the Viking standing in the doorway with a black leather three-foot whip.Damn, he has a way of sneaking up on people. He held up a crooked finger and signaled the Wench to get out of the shower. He had an intense, serious look on his face that caused his light blue eyes to glow darkly. He held her hand as she climbed out of the shower and dried off with one of the white hotel towels. She turned, gave me a wink and a bright smile before skipping naked out of the bathroom.

Before turning to follow her, he stepped up to the edge of the tub and held out his hand. Taking his hand, I shook it firmly. I was able to fully appreciate his size as we stood a few feet apart. He towered over me by a good three or four inches and he was all muscle.I definitely wouldn't want to get into a scrap with this dude, damn.

"Well, it looks like she enjoyed her time with you. You were really cool about this and I appreciate that. Most guys get really pushy and try to take more than is being offered. We're having a party in a week or so. If you're up for it, you're welcome to come. From the way she was smiling, I think you can at least count on one more repeat performance."

"Count me in," I said quickly.

"Cool. Leave your name and number here on the sink. Take your time and just let yourself out when you're done in here," he said as he turned to go back into the bedroom. He paused and looked back at me. "My name is Brandon, by the way, and my wife's name is Kendra." He grinned and winked as he left me to dress.

There is no way I'm gonna miss this party. Mmm, I wonder if I can get Lynn to come...

To be continued...

12