Taming the Cat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten101
kitten101
1,402 Followers

They lay side by side for a few minutes until they were able to stand again.

Rider signed. "Let's go sort out accommodation. I'll see if we can get a room with a spa pool, and we'll do that again."

Alex grinned at the leer he sent her way. "We'll also need to christen the bed."

Hand in hand they headed back to the house.

Along the way the collected their clothes, and combed the majority of the leaves and twigs out of their hair. They had just reached the front steps when a pretty blond woman stormed out of the house. Turning her grey eyes to them she dismissed Alex immediately but stepped close enough to press up against Rider, with a pale hand on his arm.

"You must be Gabriel's cousin. I'm Christina." She simpered.

Alexia saw red, and body slammed the woman away from her mate. Christina slipped and landed on her arse in the driveway.

Growing claws Alex stood over the blonde angrily. "That's mine bitch. I don't share - touch him again and I'll end you."

Looking up she saw Jess and Gabriel standing at to the door.

"Christina was just leaving." Gabriel said, with a cold glance at the woman on the ground.

"Send your address and I'll have your belongings forwarded." Gabriel turned to go back into the house.

Jess giggled and said "Remind me not to piss you off." to Alexia before following her boss.

Rider stepped close enough to scrape his teeth against her pulse, sending shivers down her spine. "Feeling possessive Red?"

"You betcha I am. Lets go find a bed to christen. Any bed." She reached up to untangle a leaf out of his hair.

Rider licked his lips and grabbed her hand, tugging her with him into the house. "What did I say Red, we get along just fine."

She smiled a secret smile to herself and felt her heart get a little lighter in her chest. He was right, they were going to be fine together.

The End

kitten101
kitten101
1,402 Followers
12