Tammy Suffers In Jail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He probably asks you to just open your blouse and maybe flash a few people as you drive by," the detective continues while pushing deeper up my ass, using my just cum filled pussy for lubrication. He begins to pump slowly up my ass while continuing with what happened that night like he saw the whole thing. "I bet after a while he pulls his cock out and asks you to lean over and give him a little head, maybe with your bare ass pointing out the side of the car."

The detective is pumping my ass faster as he keeps up his narrative of that night in January. "I bet at some point it got to be too much and he found a quite spot to park the car. He leads you away where you find a small city park, but what you didn't know was that he was going to tie you up and ass fuck you. But he did, didn't he?" he queries.

I can't stand it anymore, "Yes it's all true, I flashed my tits, I blew him in the car and when we got to the park he tied me up and ass fucked me, and I needed it, and I wanted it, and I liked it." The detective is fucking my ass hard and fast, his balls slapping my cum drenched cunt on each stroke. "You need it now too don't you slut. You like to be used as a fuck toy, to have my cock reaming your tight ass, I bet you want me to fill your ass with my cum don't you?"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my slutty ass. Fuck me hard and then fill me up." And that he does with one final thrust he is deep in my ass, his hands pulling on my hips to keep me firmly in place, cock pulsing with each fresh shot of cum filling me.

He pulls out with a slight plop and pulls his pants up. "Well let's see what the judge has to say about this now that we have the truth from you," he remarks as he walks out the cell without any apparent regard for what he just did and had done to me.

A few moments later, Officer Lewis comes into my cell. "Oh dear, I was afraid they might do this. You should have just told them what they wanted and then get out of here. Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll be right back and take care of you," Officer Lewis comments as she walks out of the cell.

When she returns, I find it odd that she has a small bench with her. She leaves my hands shackled to the bars and uses a wash cloth to clean the cum that had escaped my mouth and dried on my face and chin. She also rubs the warm, rough wash cloth across my nipples, causing them both to stiffen and silently beg for more attention. "I'll show you the best way to clean the rest of you up," she smiles as she slides the bench between my legs, lays down on it and then reaches up, grabs my hips, and pulls me to her jungry mouth.

I gasp with delight as Officer Lewis uses her tongue to clean my well fucked ass and pussy, sticking her tongue in both holes in an attempt to get as much out as she can. When her hands snaked up my body and began pinching and pulling on my nipples, I started to ride her face in an attempt to get the release that I didn't get from my previous jailers. Her tongue worked its way over my pussy, reaching out until it finds my clit. Officer Lewis focuses her attention on my clit while still working on my nipples. I begin to shudder and shake with the impending orgasm that I am finally allowed to have. I work my pussy over and over on Officer Lewis' mouth until my legs buckle and I let my full weight down on her face, my spasming pussy dripping more cum out of it's depths into her waiting mouth.

Officer Lewis crawls out from under me, and with her smiling face, she takes the handcuffs off my arms. She hands me another set of coveralls before she leaves, telling me, "I hope that you enjoyed that, I sure did."

After I had put the new set of coveralls on, the detective walks back in, still arrogant despite the abuse he put me through. "I guess the Judge is feeling generous today. He say's to release you and to drop the charges and mark the case unfounded. This is your release," he tells me as he drops a piece of paper on the floor. "You will need to read that and then sign it, then you can leave. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Not until he walks out and closes the outer door do I lift my spent body from the cot and pick up the paper. All that is on there are the type written words: Walk from the cell, to the next door, cross the hall and open that door. I'm scared of another trap, but decide to take my chances. I ease across the floor and open the door. There is no one to be seen and I hear nothing in the hallway. I cross the hall and open the door. On the table is another piece of paper along with my clothes and my purse. I pick up the paper and immediately recognize the handwriting.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday present. Love, Steve."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Neighborhood Butt Fuck A wife offers her ass to the whole neighborhood.in Anal
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Cute Wife Used On a Yacht Sexy yacht stewardess wife gives in and gets laid.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories