Tammy Tate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,189 Followers

"Keep talking."

Her eyes half opened. "I can't think when you touch me there."

He wanted to lick and kiss her there but didn't want to go too fast. He pulled his finger away and she protested. "Why did you stop?"

"There is more to the Nathan story."

She sighed. "He touched my boobs and then I touched him and that's it."

"Whoa...you touched him."

"I as curious and just reached down and touched it. Just like my boobs I couldn't find it at first. I thought I had it and squeezed but it was his testicles."

"And he yelled!"

"Yes, he scared me so much. So I was going to stop searching and then he guided me to it. I squeezed it about three times and then he squirted inside his pants. It soaked through and I got it on my palm."

Brad stopped laughing and started rubbing her clitty faster. "Ohhh...don't stop." she pulled his lips to hers and frenched him. Her lips then moved to his ear where she suckled and whispered, "It's so good...so good...I'm gonna... Ohhh! Brad.. I ..Brad Brad I...I love you!"

He grinned as her body shook and trembled. Finally she landed. "You said you loved me."

"I did not."

They lay naked together both knowing she had indeed said it. He had never dreamed that he could lie next to a naked girl without trying to get off somehow. Even his cock was limp as they snuggled and lightly kissed. She looked at the alarm clock next to the bed. "Are you hungry?"

"For food?" he grinned.

"For my mother's pasta?"

He jumped up, put on the robe and stood admiring her bare body lying on the bed.

"You didn't have to jump up so fast," she said. "Go down and take it out of the fridge and I'll be down soon." After he left she stood and looked in the mirror. "You shouldn't have said you loved him."

*

Gina waited until noon and was standing on the back porch with the hidden key. She saw the parent's car was gone she decided to sneak into the back door and surprise her friend. She quietly unlocked the door and opened it. The refrigerator was open and she saw the white robe. "So did you get laid?"

Brad's head popped around the door. "Uh no I didn't. Are you offering?"

"Oh shit!" She gasped seeing him standing with bare legs and chest under the robe. "Are you naked under that?"

He pulled the robe out and looked down. "Yes..definitely naked." She fainted.

Tammy washed her face and dried her sex before putting on her robe and walking downstairs. As she stepped off the last step she heard a crash. She ran into the kitchen and saw Brad on his knees holding up Gina's head. "What happened?"

"She saw me in the robe and fainted. Get me some water." After flipping water on her face her eyes opened.

"Welcome back," Tammy grinned.

Gina saw her friend also wearing a robe. "I'm so jealous."

"It's not what you think," Brad said to save Tammy's reputation.

Gina sat up. "Sure. Now I'm the only virgin in school."

Brad helped her up and walked her to the table. "So what's the latest on Facebook?"

"The principle shut it down. They act quickly now when those kind of rumors get started." She could see that Tammy was also naked under her robe. "So are you going to tell me?"

"Later. We're hungry." She took the bowl and put it in the microwave. As they waited Brad moved over and pulled Tammy closer for a wet kiss.

When the microwave bell went off he pulled back. "She said she loved me."

Again she smacked his arm. "Well you said clum."

"Clum?" Gina repeated. "What's a clum?"

Tammy pushed her right index finger into the white Alfredo sauce and pushed it to Brad's mouth. "Want some clum Brad?"

He pushed her away. "You're sick."

"Oh you mean cum," Gina giggled.

"Right that's what I said."

"Huh?" Gina asked. "You two lost me. So you finally told him that you loved him."

Tammy turned and glared at her to shut up. "Let's eat."

After eating Brad kissed Tammy and then moved to the laundry room. My clothes must be dry by now. "I'll call you later."

"Do you have my cell number?" Tammy asked.

"Yes someone gave it to me last night."

Tammy smiled at her friend.

"Wasn't me."

She looked at Brad. "Amy gave it to me." He smiled and left.

"Can I go watch him get dressed?" Gina begged.

*

As Tammy dressed she told Gina everything that had happened.

"I can't believe you didn't fuck him. He was rubbing it against you and it would have been so easy."

"I don't want him to think I'm easy. And now I've told him that I loved him. But it was when I was cuming. People say that when they climax. Or at least I read that men say it."

"Why would Amy give him your cell number?" Gina asked.

"Something is going on and I don't know what it is. She asked me last night to be her roomie at Rutgers."

"And they were in bed naked together and didn't do it. She is so hot."

"She said she broke up with him. And quit saying she is hot."

"You know that Monday's going to be rough on you."

"I know."

After Gina left Tammy tried to concentrate on the history paper due on Monday but kept thinking about Brad. She struggled through another hour before putting on her running shoes. She took off for the park. She knew when she ran that it would clear her head. About half way around the large lake she stopped at a water fountain.

"Hello Tammy."

She turned to see the second smartest in her class Constance Moore. She wiped the water from her lower lip. "Hello Constance." The girl was carrying a laptop.

"So what's new?" The girl asked with a sly smile.

"Nothing..just out for a run."

"You know I never thought I'd take over number one from you. But after hearing about Brad I don't think I'll have any problem."

Tammy had already thought about that as well. "Well good luck. If you didn't freeze up on tests you would have been number one a long time ago."

Constance didn't take the bait. "Also did you know that the homecoming game is on the same day as the Quiz Bowl finals?"

"Shit," she thought. She knew that Brad was a lock for homecoming king and she wanted to be there at his side. She also knew that she had to keep up her high grades to keep her scholarship to Rutgers. "That's the breaks."

"That it is," Constance grinned.

When she returned Brad ran out to meet her. "I told my parents that we were going out. I've never seen them so happy."

She bent over to tie her shoelaces. "Were you going to tell me that we are going out?"

"Well I thought since..we uh..you know...and you said.."

"Brad I said I loved you when I climaxed. People say those things at that moment and really don't mean it."

"Tammy don't do this."

"I've got a paper due tomorrow." She made it into her house before the tears came.

It was later after her parents came home when she told Gina.

"Are you nuts dumping the most popular boy in school for a Quiz Bowl?"

"We were not going out so I didn't dump him. And it's not just the Quiz Bowl. I don't have time to keep my grades up and go out with him."

"You're making a big mistake."

Tammy wiped a tear from her cheek.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning," Gina said.

Again she didn't get much sleep.

*

Tammy was finishing breakfast when she heard the doorbell.

"When did Gina start using the doorbell?" Her mother asked.

Tammy hurried to finish her bagel when she heard her mother.

"Why good morning Bradley. What can I do for you?"

"Tell Tammy that Gina had to go in early and she asked me to give Tammy a ride."

Her mother was walking into the kitchen when she grabbed her book bag. "I heard him. See you later Ma." She didn't acknowledge him as she passed him on the steps and walked to his car parked in his driveway. He got in but didn't say anything until they we halfway to school. "I have something to say and it's not when I'm climaxing."

She opened her eyes knowing what he was going to say.

"I love you Tammy. I know now that I always have."

Tears again flowed. "Stop the car. Let me out."

He did as she said and watched as she walked the last few blocks to the school.

Tammy walked into the front door and saw the stares right away. She knew her eyes were red but didn't care. As she unloaded the books and book bag into her locker she heard Gina's voice. "I'm sorry. I thought it would help."

She stood and walked by her. "You're not my friend anymore."

*

The end of chapter one.

Ending note: Things started good but ended bad. If you were Tammy's parents would you tell her to keep studying and forget the young love? What about poor Brad? He found true love for the first time and now things might mess up his football career. Send me some feedback and don't forget to vote. Love ya..Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,189 Followers
12