All Comments on 'Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 02'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What Tammy doesn't realize...

Is that while she was en route to Las Vegas, her heightened arousal and anticipation of sexual satisfaction triggered release of a set of hormones into her bloodstream. In a natural response developed over millennia of mammalian evolution, her ovaries prepared to release an egg. But thanks to the slight changes in atmosphere in the jet’s cabin, Tammy’s own extreme arousal, her heavy diet of her husband’s sperm and the whims of chance, her ovaries happened to release two eggs.

As Derek and his friends dined, leaving Tammy bound to the bed, literally tens of billions of sperm cells, assisted by caffeine and gravity, swam in fulfillment of their only biological function. As Tammy drifted into a light sleep, her two eggs became fertilized.

From this point forward, the weekend’s sex would be pleasurable but redundant. Though they had no way of knowing it, by the time the men returned from dinner for another round with Tammy, two of them had already fathered children that evening…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hopefully

Tammy will return home with a little bundle of joy firmly implanted in her belly. A little reminder of her weekend.

Jack would have achieved the ultimate seeing her with child and really turned on after the baby was born. Everytime he saw the little chocolate result of a racially superior black child, he would be in awe knowing how the child had been made.

Naturally for appearances sake, if there were to be any more children, they would have to be black too so the children would not have inferiority complexes. I love it.

They should have brought Jack with them and kept him in reserve to suck the men's cocks hard and to keep the cum sucked out of Tammy to keep the bedclothes fresh.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Good but

The way I read this Jack and Tammy don't want a baby and for sure not a black one ... this sharing has all been in fun and a weird turn on for Jack. But Now I think the fun is over... I guess we will wait and see if this is just a cuckold story or will it be more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Logic Of It All or How Sickly Conveluted

Lets play a game authoress - Lets gather as much sick male demeaning thought from your adoring wimps to formulate "The ultimate male perversion of cuckolding". You can see from thier comments that you are helping some formulate thoughts to flesh out thier personal perversions. I particularly thought the one on IUD's from the oby/gyn about his soccer mom patients may bear his fruit or babies someday. I'm not sure you understand what pot you are stirring and what unsuspecting woman might soon be involved in your fantasy without her knowledge or consent.

So back to the distortion - The line up includes six big black cocks and a loving wimp and braindead husband who sanctifies her fucking any unknown else to hopefully produce bastard black children. This in hope that not everything that happens in Vegas stays there but goes home to be raised by the loving sick husband. Now what real male wouldn't aspire to that.

Your pandering to these few sick males may make you feel appreciated but do you understand the possible end result. I don't think so - so exercise some forward thinking about who eventually wins from your enlarging thier twisted perversions. Could be thier wife, girlfriend or daughter talked into or drugged into something that expands beyond what was discussed or consented to. I sense you don't care but perhaps in a sober moment you may. Maybe you will read about a repugnancy in the news and think gee perhaps I helped formulate that sick one's twisted mind so he ended up doing that - how neat! Far Out but perhaps not as far as you think.

It's not as though there aren't other things of some human reality for you to write about - to entertain us with - you don't need to prostitute yourself to cuckolding at the wishes of those who need the darkest perversities. Can you respect yourself or are you among like types? Please give it some thought. Now lets hear the sick one's cry out against self respect by labeling it morality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This would be the best wife for me!

How I wish I had a wife like her. I would definitely want her knocked up when she came home and continue to fuck other black men bareback over the years. Yes, I would lick and suck their big black cocks clean and even guide them into my wife's pussy, hold her legs back and wide and encourage her black studs to breed her.

I have actually asked my wife to do this. If there are any women reading this and would like a husband that shares, please let me know.

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerabout 19 years ago
awesome

Love the twins idea!

Love the 'Reefer Madness' comment! It's quite obvious which person can't seperate fantasy from reality.

Please please please just a short comment from the wife about the size of her penetrations! Something about not believing something was touching her so deep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
flight home

Have loved all of your stories! Is there anyway her pussy, full of sperm, could be plugged / taped up after the final session so she is full for the journey home and first meeting with Jack?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interracial - Not Loving Wives

Your still confused aren't you - your cocks are black aren't they. So, you have choosen the wrong hole for this whore and her cuck. Hardly debateable is it! The scores would likely be better as well. No "H"s for a while eh! Well, the sicker it gets - the worse it seems to most!

Can't wait for the Torture Series - Big Black Cocks torture white slut wife and cuck husband - wow - then what?

Move it to interracial where it belongs sick one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Red Hot! - Breed that fucking slutwife, fuck the bitch real hard!!! Ken

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8over 13 years ago
FUCK THE BITCH!!!

Yea, what a great story... fuck my wife like that, while I watch live, and I will cum a gallon without touching myself... GOD!, that is a HOT Thought!!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another Very Hot Erotic chapter

Now that Tammy has experienced 6 Black Cocks multiple times in one night it’s understandable that her Cunt is sore and stretched. No doubt that she’ll be pregnant after this weekend. So does the Anal or DP happen after a night’s rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hot story

I did that with my wife at that time. Even now we bump into each other and she stills thanks me for it. watching and hearing her ask for more, it was just out of this world

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This whore likes her cheap black dildos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous