Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, my body's long-delayed hunger for release finally, deeply satisfied. I tried to imagine how many times I had come, and how many times I'd been fucked, but gave up – everything just seemed to be one delicious blur of hot sex.

After some time, I must have fallen into a light sleep, as I was startled by the sound of the door opening and a very energetic group of men returning to the suite. A moment later, I felt someone else on the bed, and Derek removed my blindfold.

"All rested up for another round, Tammy?" he said with a smile. "It was so hot watching you get fucked by so many men," he said, squeezing one of my breasts. "Jack's going to love the video."

I licked my lips. "I'm…I'm ready, Derek, but, uh, could I maybe go use the bathroom first?"

"Sure," he said, smiling. He quickly unfastened my hands and ankles, and I walked into the huge bathroom. As I relieved my bladder, I was stunned at the volume of sperm that dripped out of my pussy.No wonder, I thought,six men, who hadn't come for a week, fucking me, twice each maybe?

I finished up in the bathroom and returned to the bedroom, where Derek and three of his friends were starting to get undressed. Derek walked behind me and cupped my breasts in his hands, pushing his cock against my ass. "Hey Tammy," he said in a low, sexy growl, "over dinner some of the guys were saying they might need a little help getting it up again."

I pushed my ass back against his cock, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of his fingers squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples.

"We talked about ways that you could help them, and we all decided the best way would be for all six of us to watch you masturbate."

I felt my heart pound as I looked at the men, their cocks in various states of arousal. Derek placed a hand on the small of my back, and pushed me towards the bed. I walked hesitantly, both aroused and nervous at the idea of pleasuring myself before an audience.

I used my hands to caress my breasts as I leaned back against the headboard and slowly spread my legs.

So what should I fantasize about? I thought as I cupped my breasts in my hands. My mind drifted back to the first time I had met Derek, at the United Way meeting, and the masturbation sessions that had filled the days until my husband got back from Europe.

A hand slipped slowly off my breast, caressing my stomach as my fingers stretched towards my pussy. I licked my lips as I replayed those fantasies in my mind, squeezing my breasts, slowly plunging a finger or two into my very slick pussy and then taking the moistened fingers and stroking my clit.

Every few moments, I opened my eyes and surveyed the men in the room – my masturbation was certainly having the intended effect. I closed my eyes again, lost in my fantasy, and bit my lip as I pushed myself to orgasm.

I came hard, and as my orgasm subsided, I opened my eyes to see one of Derek's friends climbing onto the bed. A few seconds later, I was once again being pressed into the bed by a hard cock, this time without restraints. As I was repeatedly fucked, some of the men took the opportunity to use my mouth while they were waiting for my pussy.

Again, I lost track of time as man after man mounted me and fucked me hard, my pussy becoming more and more tender with each coupling. Eventually, the men finished. Derek covered my pleasurably exhausted body with a sheet, turned off the light and closed the door, leaving me alone in the bed, to quickly drift off into a very, very deep sleep.

…to be continued

12