All Comments on 'Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 07'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot Story

Excellent story. Please don't take so long for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Idea

Have Jack move Derek into their home until his wife comes there. Jack can sleep in the spare room and watch when they fuck from a closet or maybe a hidden cam. Jack won't be allowed to have sex with her except for her runnibg to the spare room to him to clean her pussy after Derek fills it with his seed.

Tammy is impregnated by Derek before his wife comes to live there. Jack raises the child as his own as a reminder of Tammy's infidelity. He jacks off everytime he sees the child. Derek visits regularly. Jack is never allowed to fuck her again. He may jack off only after he sucks Derek's copious load from her well fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great stuff

I like the impregnataion idea. It should come about as a logical sequence. First they grow comfortable enough with each other to stop using birth control. Then he refuses to pull out of her and floods her womb. The kicker scene would be wife having to face hubby with a guilty, shaky voice, asking him to buy her a home pregnancy test.

In contrast to prior comment, the home has some disadvantages. I would love the tension as hubby waits for wife to return fom date and the hands on the clock keep moving forward. She comes home later and later each 'date', always past the agreed upon time. Until finally, she just spends the night with lover. Next step is weekend away. Then maybe more.

A 'good girlfriend' would be true to her 'boyfriend'. That means no sex for hubby so her holes are fresh for her lover. She shouold not let him jerk off either, under threat of leaving for good. She would enjoy (as I as reader) hubby's balls swelling up like balloons waiting for this thing to finally be over! Of course she would tease him ruthlessly by changing clothes and modeling her outfits for him and telling him all the juicy details of her dates. Even so far as calling him on phone while she is at remote location getting banged hard and deep. But heaven forbid he touch himself, she wants those nuts packed solid! The phone treatment should include scenes where she is away the night, and when she gets impregnated (?) i.e. she gets womb flooded and he knows it. I also think she should renig on her promise and get sodomized as the crowning event to a 3 day weekend at a resort with boyfriend, while hubby listens to every anal thrust over the phone.

I prefer when the husband is a more reluctant player in the drama. Of course it is just perfect (as in this story) wherein he starts if not originates the drama but soon she goes further than he wants and won't stop for him or anything else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep it the way it's going!

My husband has had this fantasy too for many years and he has occasionally sent me Literotica stories. I have to say this is the first one that I've ever really (and I mean REALLY) liked, because it's so sexy to watch a husband and wife enjoy each other and lovingly explore the boundaries of their relationship.

I love the writing and the anticipation -- I say skip the humiliation/degradation stuff and just keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Purely Funny ?- Comments Regarding Theme

Purely Funny? - The commented suggestions that are:

Her to have a black baby pregnancy, cut her husband off sexually(can't even jackoff), take it in her asshole while on vacation away from loving husband, have black cock move into their master bedroom and have husband stay away except when invited to watch only, husband to eat black cum from her red bruised swollen cunt, black cock to dominate slut wife and cuckold husband - more remorseful husband - there, I don't think I missed anything "so far".

Well folks, there must be more you want - let's bring it on - get it all laid out for our new author. It's kind of sad that there isn't more to be done - that something that may be missed as cuckolding may be a terrible thing to waste!!

Speaking of peculiar or maybe sad but not to be judgemental as everyone has the right to be the way they want - take a moment to reread the 1st paragraph for isolated erotic or sensual content in and of it self. Now do you know a woman who would do this to her husband - a husband who would do this to his wife - would you - your spouse - your child - your friend???? This is just a fantasy you know so why are so many people so pumped up about how sorid it could be? Interesting the appearant arousals evidenced. Are most of us like this or are the commentors an aboration - a small minority. Nonetheless, powerful emotional thoughts are shown. Is it tittilation or a deep unspoken desire for it to really happen to them? Do they think about it much - later or again or does it not dwell on their minds? Just curious and trying not to rush to judgement.

What are reader thoughts on cuckolding and those desires expressed above? Author, what are your thoughts? (well written by the way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Adventure!!!1

Wow!! What agreat adventure you and your husband have taken. I love the anticipation and your husband's suggestions in helping you seduce Derek. What a great and slutty way to start your tenure as Derek's girlfriend. Loved it. Naked and standing in front of your new man while he's completely dressed, in a deserted conference room is so sexxxy and submissive. And what awonderful blowjob and the way you swallowed, WOW!! I am always checking in when I get a chance to catch the next installment. I can't wait for the next one. Keep it up Tammy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So Damn Hot

These stories keep me stiff and wanting more.

Thank You

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A niggers obituary.

Bad. 1 star.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Terrible Story

Jack is a a pervert moron and Tammy is a stupid trollop. Nothing sexy about a man sharing his wife. Its just plain vile. I wish I had'nt read this story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Tammy’s first step

Tammy handled her self very well on this first encounter and experience with Derek. Jack has paved path and scripted her actions for this first experience. I was surprised by the girlfriend suggestion until his wife arrived. The Hot Erotic Action is continuing to build with this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Clean up

I would insist on my lady feeding me a cream pie after her date.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore play with cheap black Jamal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A faggot cuckold! I knew it!

I bet the fag husband submits to getting his lilly white ass fucked by hi black daddy before the end.

How do the children grow to accept the mother's new black daddy being in charge??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous