Tammy's Valentines Day at the Night

Story Info
She gets a threesome with another guy.
3.3k words
4.31
55.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riclovtam
riclovtam
30 Followers

As I arrived home from work on Valentines Day, with a dozen of roses, and dinner invitations to her favorite restaurant. I was very surprised by Tammy meeting me at the door wearing nothing but a teddy. She leaped into my arms, wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me passionately. My hands were naturally on her ass as she buried her tongue into my mouth, walking to the living room my fingers slid underneath her flimsy material rubbing her asshole.

As I laid her on the couch, I slid the teddy to the side exposing her wet pussy to me. I ran the tip of my tongue over her lips causing her to moan. Grabbing my head and pulling it tight into her clit, she moaned, as I ran my tongue up and down in a circular motion.

I sucked her clit hard into my mouth causing her to buck her hips into the air, when she did that I dove face first into her pussy. I was sucking on her lips and fucking her with my tongue, causing her to moan and scream loudly. I continued to lick her pussy hard and fast until Tammy had a violent orgasm. She flooded my face with her juices and shivering laid her down and said, "Now fuck me!"

We both quickly stripped our clothes off; Tammy lies on the couch and spreads her legs wide opening her pussy for my cock. I slid the head of my cock easily into her hot cunt, I forcefully thrusted my cock all the way into her causing her to moan very loudly. Her pussy was so hot and wet; I knew there was no way I would last very long.

Her pussy felt so good on my cock, I slammed it very hard into her. I was pumping faster and faster knowing that I was going to explode soon. I reached down and circled her clit with my thumb as a thrusted very hard into her, shooting streams of cum into her hot cunt. I slide my cock into her a few more times draining the remainder of my cum into her, then I collapsed on top of her.

"Wow that was great, what is the special occasion?" I asked as my cock started shrinking inside her.

"I was thinking today that it has been awhile since we had a wild time together and what better day than today? So I asked Mom if I could drop the kids off at her house, so that you and I could have some fun. Why do you have a problem that?" she laughed.

"As a matter of fact I did have a problem with it, I came too soon." I said.

"Your not shitting there, I was almost ready to cum again myself then you did." she sighed.

Pulling my soft cock out of her pussy, I kissed her lips, down her neck, to her breasts where I kissed all over her tits sucking on each nipple as I did. I then kissed down her stomach licking her belly button, further kissing down to her cum filled pussy. My cum was leaking out of her as I spread her legs apart. I traced around her thighs just missing touching her lips or clit with my tongue causing her to moan.

I could see and smell the cum that was leaking out of her as my tongue touched her clit. I licked her clit for a few moments then licked down and sucked her lips into my mouth. She pushed and my cum flew out of her, I was like a kitten lapping milk out of a dish, as my tongue hurried to catch our mixed juices.

Tammy started bucking crazily screaming, "YES, YES, that is it, clean your cum from my pussy, it feels so fucking good." I licked harder and faster as she grabbed my head pulling it tight into her pussy and flooded my face with our juices as she had a violent orgasm.

"Oh my God that was so good," Tammy said as she snuggled next to me on the couch. "Let's go dancing tonight after we eat and see if I can turn someone on enough to come back here and fuck me." she said kissing my neck.

"Well babe, there is no doubt in my mind that you will be able to do that, as long as I can watch you fuck him then get sloppy seconds, you should know that I would not have a problem with it." I told her as I squeezed her tit.

"Then it's a date, I can be in slut mode tonight for you." she said as she got up and headed for the bathroom.

Following her I said, "You know I love it when you act like a slut."

Tammy turned and kissed me quick then said, "I know it really turns you on and I only do it for you, I have fun but it is the happy look that you get that makes me do it."

I kissed her then said, "You're the best wife a man can ask for."

"I know!!!! but if you want me to be Ms Slut your going to have to leave me alone and get ready," she laughed as she closed the door.

Tammy looked absolutely gorgeous as we went to the restaurant and then onto the nightclub together. A white buttoned down blouse that exposed almost all of her tits; from the air being chilly her nipples were hard as a rock and clearly visible. She had her short black mini-skirt on with matching high heels.

We quickly found a table and sat down. I did not have time to even get us a beer, Tammy was out on the dance floor dancing to a hip-hop song. She was dancing with a younger man, and was grinding her ass against the front of his jeans. The young man had his hands on her hips then slid them across her ass. Tammy turned around running her hands across his chest, down his stomach, and from my view point it looked like she squeezed his cock. The song ended, so she walked back over and sat down with me.

"It looks like you found yourself a new friend already honey," I said to her as she sat down.

"He danced very well, but when he pressed against me the first time his cock felt kind of small so I had to give him a squeeze and see. Unfortunately I was right the first time, if I am going to be a slut, I want someone with a big cock," she said as she chugged her beer.

"You won't have a problem finding one honey as hot as you look tonight," I informed her.

She leaned over and kissed me saying, "Thanks honey, I love you, time to dance again as she headed once again to the dance floor. She danced with about 7 different men a couple of times each. As the night went on she started narrowing it down, by midnight she was only dancing with one guy.

The more the two of them danced the more their hands roamed over each others bodies. Tammy turning away from him was really grinding her ass on his groin. His hands were holding her hips then he slid them up her sides touching the outside of her tits, causing Tammy to stand up as his hands ran across her tits. This surprised him but it did not take long for him to started rubbing and squeezing them. Tammy's hand moved behind her ass as she rubbed his cock through his jeans.

The song ended, she whispered something into his ear, he shook his head, and then she came back and sat down next to me. "It looks like you found what your looking for huh honey?" I asked her. She grabbed my hand slid it underneath her mini-skirt for me to feel how soaked her pussy was. "He is a very nice guy, he can dance very well but the best part of it all is that his cock is huge," she exclaimed.

"So you would not mind having that big cock inside your pussy then?" I asked her.

"Oh I would love to feel that monster inside me, all he has to do is agree to our rules and I will," Tammy said. "I am going to run it by him soon, well why not now, watch this," she said as she left the table when a slow song started to play.

Tammy walked over took the guys hand, leading him to the dance floor. She put her hands around his neck, snuggling her head onto his chest. Pressing her tits into his chest she started grinding her hips side to side on his cock. Sliding her hands down his chest, she began rubbing his cock back and forth. His hands slid down to her ass where he was squeezing and rubbing, pulling her closer to him. As the song ended they stood and talked for a couple of minutes.

Tammy started walking over to the table, grabbing her beer and chugging it, and said, "Drink up, we're leaving right now." I chugged the remainder of my beer, then walked out of the nightclub with her. "His cock is huge! I told him our rules and he said that he had no problems with that whatsoever. As a matter of fact he really enjoys threesomes too." Tammy exclaimed excitedly.

As we walked out of the club, he was standing there waiting for us. Tammy walked over reaching for and squeezing his cock said, "So are you ready to put that to use? Or are you just going to tease me the rest of the night?"

"I am more than ready, judging by the way you dance I am sure you are just as wild in bed," he said as his hands slid under her mini-skirt squeezing her bare ass.

Tammy looking at me said, "Oh honey, I forgot to introduce you this is Larry, Larry this is Scott."

We exchanged greetings with each other, then Larry said, "Your wife is one hot lady, I can't believe you're willing to let her fuck other men."

I said, "Well she really loves having fun why should I stop her? She loves me but likes a strange cock once in awhile. Do you want to fuck her or are you going to question everything?"

Larry said, "I am sorry, but it just surprised me that is all, Hell Yes I want to fuck her, she has had my cock hard most of the night I already told her it would be quicker to go back to my hotel room, I didn't drive because I knew I would be getting drunk."

Let's go then, I told both of them as we walked to the Blazer.

Tammy climbed into the backseat with Larry; I adjusted the mirror so I could have a good view of the action. Tammy was sitting right next to him, as Larry put his arm around her shoulder leaned in and started kissing her. His hands quickly found her bra clasp and unhooked it. Unbuttoning Tammy's shirt, Larry kissed his way down her neck, to her chest then to her bra where he bit it and removed it from her. Larry then started sucking on each nipple as he removed her shirt causing Tammy to moan loudly.

Larry's hand slid underneath Tammy's mini-skirt, he slid a finger into her pussy as he started finger fucking her. Tammy reached over and rubbed his cock through his jeans; she grabbed his zipper and quickly unzipped his pants. She pulled his hard cock out and started stroking his big cock. Suddenly, her head disappeared so I know she was sucking on Larry's cock.

"Sorry to break up the fun, but we are here," I told them as I slowly pulled into Larry's hotel parking lot.

Tammy not wanting to stop, bobbed up and down on Larry's cock a few more times finally releasing him from her mouth and said, "Good, because I really need a cock in me right now."

Larry stuffed his cock back in his pants, Tammy fumbled putting on her shirt buttoning just one button and we all got out of the Blazer and walked into the hotel. The clerk took a double take as we walked pass him on the way to the elevator.

The door to the elevator closed as Larry hit button number10, the elevator started ascending as Larry unbuttoned Tammy's shirt and started sucking on her nipples. Tammy didn't bother buttoning up her shirt as the elevator stopped. We passed a guy a guy in the hallway that got a very good view of her tits.

Larry slid his key into the slot and opened the door; he and Tammy hurried through the door as I closed it behind us. Larry quickly pulled off Tammy's shirt, unzipped her mini-skirt and pulled it down off of her. She was totally naked in front of him as Larry started feeling her body with his hands.

As Tammy leaned into Larry she started kissing him, she drove her tongue into his mouth as she pulled his shirt from his pants. She pulled his shirt up over his head, and then pressed her tits into his bare chest as she kissed him again. Her hands slid down, unfastened his belt, unzipped his zipper, and slowly she pulled down Larry's pants, kneeling as she did.

As Larry stepped out of his pants, Tammy leaned in and kissed his cock through his underwear. She grabbed his waistband with both hands, sliding his underwear down, pulling them out enough to allow Larry's hard cock to spring free.

I was amazed by how big Larry's cock was, and knew why she wanted it. His cock had to be at least 10-11 inches long and very thick. As I undressed I felt awkward with my 7 ½ inch cock. Tammy reached and grabbed Larry's monster, she could not get her hand totally around it because of how thick it was.

Tammy opened her mouth, taking the head of his cock into it. She then started to tease Larry, she would slid as much of in as she could and then pull her mouth all the off of it. She did this a few times until she finally gave in and started to bob her mouth fast on his cock. Tammy stopped suddenly, looked up to Larry and said, "FUCK ME NOW!"

Tammy quickly climbed onto the bed, spreading her legs as wide as she could to accommodate Larry's huge cock. Larry climbed between her legs, placed the head of his cock against her pussy, slowly sliding into her. Larry had about half of his cock inside Tammy when she screamed, "OH MY GOD, THAT IS SO FUCKING HUGE!" Once Larry let her get used to his size, he started fucking her faster.

Watching Tammy get fucked by such a big cock was a huge turn on for me; I started stroking my cock as I watched Larry's ass rise and fall. Tammy was moaning loudly and really was soaking his cock with her juices.

I climbed onto the bed by Tammy's head; she instantly grabbed my cock and started sucking on it hard and fast. This must have turned Larry on because he started fucking her faster causing her to moan against my cock.

Larry's breathing was speeding up, Tammy knew that he was close to cumming so she said, "That's it fuck my pussy with your big cock, I want to feel your cum explode inside my cunt, cum for me now, fill me up." Larry was fucking her fast, and then pushed his cock in as deep as he could and exploded inside her pussy. Streams and streams of cum hit Tammy's pussy at depths I have never reached.

She released my cock from her mouth, and screamed loudly, "OH MY GOD, That felt so good!"

Larry collapsed on top of Tammy and kissed her again saying, "That was awesome, your pussy felt so good, that was the best fuck I ever had." Tammy kissed him again and thanked him.

Larry slowly slid his cock out of Tammy's pussy; it was slimy with their combined juices. As Larry got off of the bed, I hurried between Tammy's legs looking for my relief. I started to place my cock into her pussy, when Tammy said, "Stop I'm not ready for your cock yet, I want you to eat Larry's cum out of my pussy first."

Tammy's legs were spread wide as I lowered my face to her pussy. Cum was running out of her, flowing down the crack of her ass. As I leaned down, I licked the cum that was running out of her, causing her to moan loudly. Slowly, I with the tip of my tongue I ran along side her swollen pussy lips, up to her clit where I circled it a few times, and then down the other side of her pussy.

I sucked her clit into my mouth nibbling on it as I did, this caused Tammy to grab my head with both hands and push it into her pussy. I dove my tongue into her messy cunt as far as I could taste her and Larry's mixed cum. Tammy was bucking her hips faster and faster as I continued to eat her messy cunt. She once again grabbed my head pulling it into her pussy and flooded my face with their mixed cum.

"NOW FUCK ME," Tammy ordered. I climbed between her legs, sliding my cock easily into her stretched out pussy. Her pussy was hot and wet as I started pumping my cock into her. I started fucking her harder and faster then I suddenly stopped and pulled my cock out of her.

"Roll over get on your hands and knees," I instructed Tammy to do. She got on her hands and knees as instructed allowing me to slide my cock into her pussy from behind. Holding her hips, I slammed my cock into her causing her to moan in pleasure.

Larry, whose cock was hard again, sat in front of Tammy on the bed as I fucked her. Tammy took his cock into her mouth and started bobbing very fast on it. Her moans were muffled by his huge cock as I fucked her harder and harder.

Her moaning with Larry's cock in her mouth sent me over the edge; I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock deep into her exploding streams and streams of cum into her pussy. I did not think I would stop cumming as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her.

Larry was turned on by my cumming; Tammy only bobbed a few more times until he shot his second load inside her. Tammy swallowed as much as she could but it dribbled out of her mouth, down his cock and onto his balls. She licked his shaft all the way down as she released his cock from her mouth, and licked up what cum had gotten away.

Tammy then collapsed between us on the bed totally exhausted. As she was recovering, she looked at me and said, "This was the best Valentine's Day I ever have had, you are the best husband in the world." We talked with Larry for awhile, and then we got up and got dressed.

Upon leaving, Tammy gave Larry a hug and a kiss, handing him a piece of paper, and said, "If your ever in town again, give us a call, I would be more than happy to see you and your big cock again."

Larry said, "Don't worry, I definitely will call when I come back to town, you are one hot woman and a great fuck, and you are one lucky man."

As we were leaving the hotel, Tammy said, "So do you think he will call again?"

Laughing I said, "After the fuck that you just gave him, I would not be surprised if he brought along a friend or two." That however is a different story.

riclovtam
riclovtam
30 Followers