Tam's First Time with Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even hesitate; I reached down and guided that cock I had begged for into my burning pussy. I started riding him like a galloping horse, breathing heavily and making grunting noises while I fucked him hard. The obscene slurping sound my pussy made around his cock as I fucked him could be heard plainly in my bedroom where my husband was. Oh, yeah, buddy. You sure better be horny now!

I lost count of the times I came. It seems that I had an orgasm every time I rammed down on his cock. I lost all since of time, I don't know if I rode him like this for a minute or an hour. He finally came, and his load was every bit as large as his first one. I felt his cock pulsing deep inside me; I felt his hot semen filling me up as I kept pumping up and down on him. My pussy was slick with his cum as I finally lay down on his chest, his cock still inside me. I could feel rivulets of cum streaming down my pussy lips and down my legs.

I think I slept like this for a little while. When I awoke, he was still awake, watching me. I tried to smile, but I kept thinking about what I had just done. The taste of his cum was still strong in my mouth, and I could feel his cum getting sticky on my legs and deep in my pussy. I kept thinking about how I had been the one to come to HIS door, in HIS bed and had BEGGED him to fuck me. I started crying thinking about how I had betrayed my husband, and I knew I still had to face him. Neither of us said a word as I got up and quietly left his room, this time closing the door behind me.

I crept silently back into our bedroom, hoping Hubby was asleep. He wasn't. I started crying again as I sat on our bed, hanging my head in shame, and the sobs shaking our bed really badly. I kept thinking about my wedding vows, proud of the fact that I had given this man my virginity. I couldn't believe I had just done this terrible sin.

"Honey, what is wrong", he asked as he got up and tried to hug me. I wouldn't let him; I couldn't even look him in the eye I was so embarrassed and confused. I tried to tell him the emotions I was feeling as I continued to cry. I felt so ashamed, I couldn't even answer him. I just sat there and felt the hot tears rolling down my cheeks. He finally started talking.

"Honey, I put you up to this. Sex is sex. You wanted it this way, you got it this way, and I love you very much. You are a very brave woman to know what you want and then go get it. Please enjoy this evening and don't worry about that church upbringing of yours. You have wanted to do something like this for a long time, and I am very proud of you for having the guts to do it," he said.

I smiled at him, and finally hugged him knowing that he really loved me and cared for me. I wish I could say that we had wild sex for the remainder of the evening, but I was all sexed out. I did show him the dried cum on my pussy and how swollen it still was, but I promised I would make it up to him later if we could just go to sleep with him holding me. I needed to feel his arms around me and his body close to mine.

I awoke the next morning feeling like hell. I hurt everywhere. My nipples had little spots of blood on them where the nipple rings had been pulled so hard. My pussy felt like it had been mutilated, it was so sore I could barely walk. My jaws were sore and my tongue had a blister. I think that is the first time I have ever sucked cock so hard I had a blister on my tongue!

When we took Kevin back to the hotel, no one mentioned the evening before. He was very nice and complimented us on the lovely barbeque and a wonderful evening. He thanked us profusely for our hospitality, and Hubby even mentioned that the next time he was in town, maybe we could get together again. Just for a little bit, I thought that it had all been a dream, it could not possibly have happened at all. That is, until Kevin shook Hubby's hand and gave me a slight hug. As I leaned into him, he whispered in my ear that I was the best fuck he had had in a while, and how much he enjoyed it. I turned beet red with embarrassment, but managed to stammer a thank you. He reached up and gently pulled one of my nipple rings, right in front of my husband. I came again, right there.

"Before I forget, there is going to be some training for the new software in a few weeks, maybe I will see you in Ann Arbor", he said as he started to turn and leave.

"We will see", I said, as Hubby grinned uncontrollably...

12