All Comments on 'Tangled in Europe Ch. 02'

by BelindaTV

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RoukleyRoukleyalmost 10 years ago
wait what?!

awwww seriously?!?!?! Come on dude no!

Nebel815Nebel815almost 10 years ago
Oh wow

What a way to end the series kind of saw it coming , good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No

It's a shame that you killed off the father and daughter. Wish you didn't but you did. The story was getting really good and then they die. Well I hope your next story will be a happier one.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Best one yet

Best one yet, Really great to include the other girl, too bad they had to die but all good things must come to an end.

Never had a sexual thought about my daughters, yes they are beautiful and have great bodies but never saw them naked after they were 10 years old.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Was this some kind of punishment?

Loved the stories but this ending and the baby issue, are you really against incest? This seems like some kind of punishment on them for their love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AUTHOR.......

....... IS ABSOLUTELY CRAPPY!!!!! ENOUGH SAID. PEACE AND GODSPEED ALL.

Corco763Corco763over 9 years ago
Ich bin sehr traurig

Ben und Cynthia sind jetzt tot. Ich habe mich in Cynthia verliebt und mit Ben identifiziert. Es ist, als ob ein Teil von mir gestorben wäre.

Übersetzung:

I am very sad

Ben and Cynthia are dead now. I fell in love with Cynthia and identified with Ben. It is as if a part of me has deid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My thoughts.

What happened to them? Did they go down with the plane? If they did you should do a chapter with Jasmin and her dad finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a mess! Really disappointed

So, this story was looking to be one of my favourites, as I have recently been so into a father daughter love story. It can be so intense and can convey such a deep and spiritual love that cannot be beaten. However, I am so so disappointed with this story, Tangled was great until they went to Europe and they were both just sex sex sex and not making love to each other and being romantic. I thought it was just making the whole thing fall apart as soon as he was checking out the other girl and when he said that she tasted better than his daughter what a pig and even her behaviour was no better and it was a terrible ending. Some one please tell me of a beautiful loving romantic story about a daughter and father. I don't know which to read. This was ok but left me angry if I'm honest, what a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disapointed

I enjoyed this story till someone else was introduced into their bed and what a sudden ending. Its almost as if the author just wanted the story over with rather than write part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that's one way to wrap up a series the author apparently became tired of!

Still, that's better than the thousands of unfinished stories here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous