Tania's Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not ready are you?" She only smiled down to him, and kissed his lips again.

"We'll see."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"We'll see.." the words barely choked out of her throat as she looked over a picture of the two of them at their wedding. Her band was sitting on the desk, acting as a paperweight to a four hundred dollar document that she signed the bottom of. She was ready back then, she needed a man who was ready as she was to take the vows that she did and uphold them. To come what may and through thick and thin to be there for her.

Her eyes welled and the hot rivers of her tears came down her face with a soft whimper from her throat. Her breath was very erratic in her chest as she looked over the emptiness of the room that was furnished mostly with small boxes and labels that she spent all day packing everything that was hers or bought by her into, looking over her decision, knowing this was not what she wanted but had very little choice anymore. A knock on the door and a soft masculine voice, brought her to clear her throat and wipe her hands over her face in a clearing swipe and sniffling from her nose to clear those passages.

"Ma... my room's packed." His tone was flat, declining towards the down side of his mood.

"Come in, Decklan." The door turned and she looked towards it opoening to see the handsome features of her son, and his physique matching everything about Liam down to a "T" except for his eyes. Decklan's eyes belonged to her and they were flooded with hurt right now, despite his trying to hide it and wish this not to happen.

"Son.. you don't have to go with me. You can stay here." The pith in her stomach dropped so low right now that the tears were welling in her eyes and she blinked to remedy them in forming and falling. He didn't know how to respond to that. "This is my choice to leave, and I shouldn't make it your choice. You can come and visit me when you want to." She handed him the key to the estate she kept from her marriage with Vahn. He took it up into his cool grasp and looked over the shimmer of the key as his thumb rubbed over it as it sunk in that she was really leaving. Silence was the worst response, but there was nothing he could say to her decision to leave. He could have swore his parents were in love, and that there was nothing wrong with them until all this time that she was miserable and said nothing.

Nodding just softly, he retired to his room and closed the door behind him. The cold trail that was left behind that she was enduring this on her own made her lift out of her own body consciously for a moment. She was afraid, and she couldn't let go of the feeling she was making the right decision to leave. To stay would endure several more years of what she already did. Taking in a breath, she assured herself that the choice to leave would change what she was going through. Bunching up her keys into her hand with the sharp jingles they made, she opened the door, hanging her purse to her arm as she went to load up the Explorer.

12