Tantalising Tanya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dirty fuckers.....fuuuuuccccckkkkk," she screamed, nearly collapsing as waves of delight coursed through her with every push, "keep fucking doing that.....I need it.....need you both.....use me.....Jesus.....Jesus yeah.....fill me up.....fill me with cock.....with cum......fuck me boys.....fuck me.....FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE!"

They responded well, and as Steve pulled her back down onto his waiting cock, Mike resumed his thrusting, slamming back inside her with complete abandon. She arched her back, tears of joy running down her face as the two brothers used her from both ends. They were both moaning, almost in time, and she knew they'd be giving her what she needed soon. She did her best, and pushed back against Mikes thrusts while at the same time sucking and wanking Steve with abandon, pulling as much cock into her mouth as she could. Her gag reflex was gone, and soon his bellend was almost down her throat as drool ran down onto his churning balls. A final squeeze of his wet hairy balls was all it took before she felt the twitch of his cock as he moaned her name, keeping her pushed down so she could take it all in her mouth.

"Oh god yeah.....take it Tanya.....suck me dry baby," he sighed, "so much for you.....been waiting all night.....I know you have too." She smiled inwardly, deciding to wait another time before telling him she'd already had a mouthful from his brother earlier! Steve hadn't been lying about the rest through, and shot after shot of salty spunk filled her mouth as she eased off his cock. Her tongue flicked against the underside of his bellend, drawing out the last of his cum before his still-hard prick slipped from her mouth. She flashed her boyfriend a sticky grin, almost managing to lose her mouthful in the process before swallowing theatrically. She was putting every move she'd ever seen in porn into practice this evening it seemed, and it was working more perfectly than she could have imagined!

As Steve collapsed back on the bed, she turned her attention back to Mike. The pleasure from his fucking was constant, and her girl-cock still twitched as he pounded inside her.

"Just like that baby," she cried, looking back over her shoulder, her lips still sticky with spunk, "fuck me hard.....fill me up.....fill your tranny whore."

Her dirty talk seemed to push him over the edge, and his cock spasmed inside her as he gave a final thrust.

"Oh fuck Tanya.....I'm going to cum.....going to cum so hard for you.....fucking hell."

"That's it darling," Tanya purred, feeling him explode inside her bowels, "give it all to me.....don't hold back baby." She pushed back against him, clenching down and using the last of her strength to milk him dry inside of her. Like his brother, his orgasm seemed to be never-ending, even with the oral fun they'd had earlier in the evening. Tanya had thought that her boyfriend was a freak of nature, but heavy cumming obviously ran in the family! Mikes hands ran over her back as he erupted, nearly tearing her lingerie off as the final dribbles of spunk leaked from his cock, moaning her name as he did.

Exhausted and spent, Mike finally eased his cock out, before collapsing on the bed beside his brother. Tanya giggled softly, staring at the two hunks that'd just filled her more completely than anyone. "I guess they deserve a rest," she thought to herself, still giggling softly as she managed to slide between them, snuggling up against both brothers. "There's no place I'd rather be," she mused, running her nails down each of their bodies. As she reached between their legs, she was surprised and gratified to find both of them still hard, even while dozing. "I'll just let them take a little nap, and then we'll take care of these," she murmured. It looked like she had a long, hard night ahead of her, and she was going to enjoy every single second!

12