All Comments on 'Tantric Delight'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
iraussieguyiraussieguyabout 16 years ago
pretty good

As a lover of Tantric massage I enjoyed your story. I have had Tantric massages from four different therapists in my home town of Melbourne, Australia. The standard of massage varied with each therapist and all but one, who wore only a small thong, were completely naked. They all love to be touched and caressed making for some really enjoyable and fun massages. I hope you get to enjoy more Tantric massages, thanks for the story.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A review from a certified massage therapist

Pussyrider accurately described a typical tantric massage, so expect to get similar stimulation from most tantrikas that you visit. I'm not a believer in any of the chakras and spiritual aspects of tantra, but a promoter of the sensuous pleasures that can be derived from a genuinely erotic massage.

In my private practice I taught ten-session workshops instructing and demonstrating to men and women all the sensuous strokes for giving and receiving sexual massages. I'm retired now, but kept my massage tables. Now I give sensuous massages for free, so that I don't forget how to administer the erotic strokes.

Pussyrider is a good writer. I look forward to reading additional submissions from him, especially about sensuous massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

Thought I'd have a look at the website ? Was this a long time ago you had this massage as that website doesn't exist ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous