Tara Gets Taken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abedrako
abedrako
1,228 Followers

"Don't you look away, Baby. I want to look into your eyes when you cum on my tongue." Sheila said softly, "Have you ever cum with a woman licking you before?"

Tara looked down into her eyes and trembled and could not find her voice. The movement of Sheila's hand to slap her again made her speak quickly.

"NO! No never! I am not that kind of girl!" Tara said

Sheila smiled up at her.

"You will be after tonight, Baby. Just keep your eyes on Sheila and enjoy the ride." The big blond chuckled at the thought of making this girl Bi-sexual.

Sheila began to explore this beautiful woman's pussy and determined to make it the best pussy job she had ever given. She had always dreamed of having a woman of this stature as a partner and she thought if she did her good enough she might have a chance of having her in the end.

Her tongue slipped along the lips of Tara's pussy up one side and down the other never delving inside but just concentrating on the lips and outside of the pussy. She licked them until they were moist and finally sucked the lips into her mouth and ran her tongue over them while she sucked on them.

Tara was squirming and was shocked to feel her pussy growing wetter at this woman's mouth working on her. She had never thought of being with another woman and had always shuddered at the idea of lesbianism. All the women she had ever seen who were lesbians were bull dykes and way too manish for her likes. Sheila was nothing of the sort. She was a big boned woman and yet very sexy and attractive. Tara found it hard to believe she was a lesbian but as she felt her tongue on her pussy she knew this was far from the first time she had done this.

Tara struggled against the feelings in her stomach that were building from the soft lips attacking her moist pussy. When Sheila sucked her lips into her mouth and moved her tongue slowly across them while inside she moaned out loud.

Sheila chuckled against her pussy and look up at her and her mouth let the pussy lips slip free.

"See? You are already enjoying this aren't you?"

Tara refused to answer her but could not stop from staring into her blue eyes that laughed up at her discomfort. Shelia let her tongue slide around her swollen pussy lips again and brushed across her distending clit. Tara's body lurched as the soft tongue grazed her sensitive nub and Sheila chuckled again knowing Tara would soon be screaming in orgasm whether she wanted to or not. Her wet hot pussy told the story Sheila needed to know about whether she was enjoying it or not.

Sheila pushed her tongue all the way up inside Tara's wet pussy suddenly and looked straight into her eyes as she did it. Tara's eyes went wide as she felt what she thought was the longest, thickest tongue in the world. She gasped as Sheila moved it in and out and then around and around inside her throbbing pussy. Her body was trembling as she felt sensations she had never felt before. Her mind was in turmoil as her eyes sent the image of a sexy woman pleasuring her pussy. She had never remembered Brent or any man for that matter doing such to her. Sure Brent pleasured her but she never came from him just licking her. But as she felt the pressure building in her belly she was wondering if she really was going to cum from just being licked this time?

She tried to fight the feelings but her body was betraying her and she felt her pussy leaking moisture into the mouth of the woman with her tongue deep inside of her. As Sheila tasted the juices of this tight bodied little beauty it made her want to pleasure her more and she began to lick Tara's pussy feverishly. She put her whole mouth over Tara's pussy and kissed it sucking hard for more juice. Her tongue slid over her clit faster and faster while she sucked and relished in the taste of this hot woman trembling above her.

Sheila slid her hands around the inside of Tara's legs and gripped her tight ass and pulled her away from the wall for better access. Tara didn't resist and even tilted her hips for that wonderful mouth and tongue to reach her as she pleased.

Sheila slid her long tongue deep inside of Tara's pussy again and as she licked she slid a finger into the juices that were now dripping from her mouth until her fingers were slick with Tara's pussy juice. Sheila pulled Tara's ass cheeks apart and let her wet slick finger slide down her open crack to her virgin asshole. Tara jerked as she felt the wet finger touch her on her asshole and Sheila looked up into her eyes as Tara looked down in fear of what she had in mind.

"NO PLEASE! NOT THERE!" Tara pleaded

Sheila's hand drew back and she slapped Tara's left ass cheek as hard as she could. Tara Screamed and then groaned as Sheila dragged her tongue across her clit and then sucked it hard into her mouth. Tara was drowning in feelings she had never felt before and as the mouth of this strange woman clamped down on her clit and her body trembled in ecstasy. Just as she forgot about the finger and her body focused on the pleasure coursing through her clit Sheila pushed her finger all the way up inside of Tara's asshole.

Tara screamed and came at the same time. She was cumming harder than she had ever cum before. Her asshole clamped down on Sheila's finger and her pussy gushed juice straight into the blond woman's mouth as she sucked the pussy harder. Sheila wiggled her finger inside of Tara's ass and sucked her clit into her mouth and slashed her tongue back and forth faster and faster and she felt Tara clench her ass as she came a second time.

She slowed her licking and sucking as she felt Tara's trembling body relax. When she pulled her mouth away from Tara's pussy her mouth and chin was covered with pussy juice. She stood up and she towered over Tara. Tara looked up at her not knowing what to do as Sheila slowly lowered her mouth to this beautiful creature's mouth. They kissed deeply for a long time and Tara responding kissing back as the feelings overwhelmed her and she forgot all her sensibilities.

"See what I mean, Baby?" Sheila said as she cradled Tara's face in her hands.

"Enough of this lezbo bull shit, it's my turn now bitch!" Bill said as he pushed away from the wall.

They had completely forgotten about Bill as he leaned against the wall watching to two women. He kicked his pants free from his feet and grabbed Tara by the arm as he pulled her down the hall toward their bedroom. He threw her to the floor and pulled his shirt over his head to be totally naked. He stood before the kneeling woman and walked up to her until his raging hard-on was bumping into her face.

"Now suck this cock and show Sheila how deep throat is really done."

Tara was still trembling from the double orgasm she had just had at Sheila's mouth and her hand trembled as she grabbed Bill's big cock. She looked at it closer this time as time had not been a luxury at their last encounter. She realized now just how thick and big Bill's cock really was. He was all of 10" and thick as a soup can. It was definitely not as long as Jerome's cock but it was as thick. It was wide instead of round so much. She looked at her hand as she stroked it and her hand looked very small holding this big cock.

"Enough of the girlfriend stroking, Bitch. Suck this down your little throat. Watch this Bitch, Sheila. She is the best deep throat queen I have ever seen!" He looked back at Sheila as she came into the room to watch.

Sheila sat down on the bed to watch as Tara lowered her mouth to take Bill's cock inside. She started sucking a little at a time and get it wet before she tried to swallow it but Bill had little patience for that. He grabbed the back of her head by her hair and rammed his big cock to the back of her throat. Her throat resisted for about three hard thrusts and then she relaxed her muscles and the big cock disappeared down her throat.

Sheila sat in amazement as she watched this little petite woman's throat swell as she took all of Bill's cock down. There was not gagging or struggle just swallowing. Tara swallowed against Bill's cock and he groaned as he felt the massaging on his buried cock. This bitch was the best he had ever had, seen or heard of.

He felt her pushing against his legs and realized he had held his cock in her throat until she was out of air. He laughed as he slowly pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth and she gasped as she drew air into her lungs again.

"See what I was talking about, Sheila?"

"She is amazing." Sheila said in awe of the petite woman's skills at sucking cock.

For some odd reason Tara felt proud at the praise coming from this woman who had abused her and taken her just moments before. She readily opened her mouth again as Bill shoved his cock back down her throat and held the back of her head as she moved her throat muscles up and down his hard dick. He fucked her mouth for ten minutes before he felt his balls boiling and pulled out of her mouth quickly. Saliva was dripping from his cock as it glistened from her mouth. Her chest was heaving from the lack of air but her mouth remained open waiting for him to shove it back down her welcoming throat another time.

"NO, NO, NO my little cock sucker. I got other plans for this load of cum and the next. Get up on the bed on your back, Bitch." He commanded

She obediently climbed up onto the bed and lay down on her back apprehensively. Bill climbed in between her legs and smiled down into her eyes realizing what he was finally going to do to her.

"I have dreamed of fucking you little bitch from the first day I laid eyes on you. You have teased me with your hot little body and made me hard many nights at home while I stroked my cock thinking about this moment. I am going to fuck the shit out of you."

He took his hard cock in his hand and ribbed it up and down her wet pussy. She groaned and turned her head away from him.

"Sheila, get your clothes off and get up here! Make this Bitch look at me while I fuck the shit out of her!" Bill barked over his shoulder

Sheila jumped off the bottom of the bed where she was sitting and took her clothes off quickly and moved up to Tara's head. She raised her hand to slap her and Tara turned and opened her eyes quickly looking straight into Bill's eyes.

"That's it Baby, you watch Bill fuck you with his big hard cock." Sheila leaned down and whispered into Tara's ear.

Bill rubbed his cock up and down her slit until she moaned out loud again and then he thrust his hips hard and pushed the head of his cock into the mouth of her moist pussy. Tara gasped as she felt the big cock invade her tight pussy. She was glad Jerome had fucked her yesterday and her pussy was still loose from him and Brent having her so recently.

He grabbed her legs and pushed them up under arms to get better access to her pussy and then he thrust hard into her again. He was about four inches deep inside of her and he groaned at how tight and hot her pussy was. He pulled put until the head of his cock was still in her and looked down at how wet the four inches of his cock was that has been inside of her. He put his hands flat on the bed on each side of her and shoved hard as he could into her pussy until he buried all of his hard cock inside of her.

Tara screamed at the harshness of his thrust and Sheila put her mouth over hers and kissed her deeply while Bill rolled his big cock around inside of Tara's pussy. He was grinding his hips against her pussy and trying to shove his cock all the way through her. Tara was moaning loudly into Sheila's as Bill chuckled at her discomfort and his own pleasure.

"I know it ain't as big as that nigger cock you had yesterday, Bitch but I think you can still feel me, huh?" He grunted and she pushed her hips against bed trying to retreat from the painful invasion.

"Now let's see if I can make you scream like Jerome did!"

Bill pulled his long cock out of her wet pussy and as soon as he felt the head at her entrance he slammed it back into her all the way. His balls slapped against her ass and her body lurched up until her head bumped hard against the head board of the bed. Sheila was so shocked she pulled her mouth away from Tara's lips as she screamed to look at Bill in alarm.

Bill sneered at her and pulled his cock out slowly again and slammed it as hard as he could into Tara's hurting pussy. He continued this for what seemed like forever to Sheila until all of a sudden she realized Tara was not screaming anymore -- she was moaning. She watched in amazement as Tara's legs loved from under her arms to wrapping around Bill's waist and her heels began to push against Bill's back urging him deeper inside of her.

Bill laughed as she changed and began to fuck her faster and just as hard. His body was dripping seat and his hip were thudding against her small body. His balls were dripping with seat and every time he would slam forward and pull back they would sling sweat across her ass and the bed. Tara was in a continuous moan now and her heels were digging hard into Bill's back as he fucked her.

"You are loving this, ain't you? You are Bill's little fucking whore now huh? Say it Bitch! Tell me to fuck the shit out of you! Scream it to me whore!" Bill yelled down at her

Tara was lost in the pleasure of the fucking she was receiving. She had never been fucked so furiously or painfully. Even Jerome had not attacked her so punishingly. She would have thought her body and natural instinct would have hated it and been repulsed by it but her body once again betrayed her and she was screaming inside for more.

"Yes, fuck me Bill! Fuck me like I'm your whore! Harder Bill, FUCK ME HARDER!" She screamed

Sheila immediately felt her pussy drip wetness and she could take the lack of attention no longer. Her hand slipped down to her pussy and she slid two fingers inside of herself and began to pound her own pussy seeking release.

"You better tell me when you cum Bitch. If you don't I will beat the shit out of you, you hear me? Scream it out to me you fucking whore!"

The words and fury of the fucking pushed Tara over the edge and she felt her stomach muscles tremble and her pussy grasped Bill's cock hard as she came on his pounding cock.

'OH, FUCK ME, BILL. OH, FUCK ME HARD! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK YOU BASTARD!" She screamed as she came

It was all too much for Bill as her pussy clamped down hard on his cock he felt his balls pull up tight and he started to cum inside her hot pussy. He pushed his big cock as deep as he could inside of her clenching hole and began to grind it into her as it shot stream after stream of hot cum up inside of her.

"FUCKING HOT LITTLE BITCH! YOU ARE MAKING ME CUMMMMMMM!" He yelled as he unloaded deep inside her.

Sheila groaned at the lack of release and threw her leg over Tara's face and pushed her pussy down into her face. Tara had closed her eyes when she came and her veins in her throat were standing out as she arched her back up into Bill's throbbing cock and her head arched back in ecstasy. She did not realize that Sheila had straddled her face and was lowering her pussy down onto her mouth. As she was breathing hard and drawing in a deep breath she smelled something that made her open her eyes immediately. When she did she was looking up into a wet pussy that was descending onto her mouth. When she tried to turn her head Sheila grabbed a handful of her hair and held her face in place as she pushed her wet pussy down onto Tara's gasping mouth.

Tara quickly closed her mouth and held her breath as the wet blond haired pussy pushed down hard onto her face. Sheila knew she had closed her mouth when she felt her pussy touch her face so she reached behind her with her free hand and grabbed Tara's right nipple. She pulled it hard straight up until Tara opened her mouth to gasp in pain and pleasure and Sheila rocked her wet pussy up and down on her open mouth.

As Tara realized there was nothing she could do the first thing she realized was that it did not taste as bad as she thought it would. It had a tangy but yet sweet taste to it at the same time. Sheila looked down into her confused eyes and smile.

"Stick your tongue into my pussy, Baby. I want to cum in your sweet hot mouth."

Tara slipped her tongue tentatively into the warm, wet pussy crushed against her mouth. As she began to explore with her tongue this new sexual pleasure she saw the change come over Sheila as she licked her. Her hips began to tremble and she licked deeper into her pussy. Her body was already shaking and she was moaning with every thrust of Tara's tongue. Tara let her tongue search for Sheila's clit and when she found it she was shocked. It was a lot bigger that Tara's and stood out like a tiny cock in the folds of her pussy lips. Tara let her lips surround it and her tongue slid around it like she did when she sucked her husband's cock. The more she began to swirl it with her hot tongue the louder Sheila moaned.

"YES, BABY, YES! THAT'S IT BABY! YOU ARE GONNA MAKE SHEILA CUM BABY! DON'T EVER STOP IT!" Sheila was screaming at her as her hand still pulled her face harder into her throbbing pussy.

Tara urged by the encouraging words of this dominating woman sucked her clit hard into her mouth and slashed her tongue hard back and forth across Sheila's hard clit.

Sheila screamed and came hard and squirted into Tara's open mouth and face. Sheila came for at least 30 seconds and her squirting juice filled Tara's mouth until she had to swallow to be able to breathe. Tara continued to suck hard on her clit until the juice slowed and finally Sheila was slowly grinding her sloppy pussy around in a circle on Tara's mouth.

She crawled off Tara's face and moved down her body until she was face to face with her and began to lick all of her juices off her face. When she had cleaned her completely she kissed her deeply and murmured softly to her of how good she was and how beautiful she was.

Tara felt like the world she was in was surreal. She had been through abuse and yet pleasure beyond her imagination. She had been dominated and commanded and she had obeyed without resistance. She had been nothing more than a slut for two people she barely and abhorred. The sad part of it all was that she enjoyed it and was an active part of it.

"Come over her and suck my cock hard again little Bitch. I got something special I still want to do to you." Bill commanded as he lay back in the bed

She crawled on shaking limbs down to where he lay and began to obediently lick his cock clean and suck it into her throat until she felt it stirring to life again. It took some time and a lot of deep throat sucking but soon his cock was harder than ever and ready to fuck again.

"Now get on your hands and knees and put that ass high in the air." Bill said as he moved behind her

She leaned her head down to the bed and shoved her ass as high as she could toward him. Brent liked to fuck her like this too so she was not worried. Hell, she thought, I love to be fucked doggie too.

"Sheila, move around in front of her and hold onto to her tight."

Tara had a confused look on her face as Sheila moved around in front of her as she realized what Bill had in mind. She grabbed a hold of both of Tara's arms at the elbows and gripped them tightly. Tara looked up at her with question in her eyes and saw the look of sadness in Sheila's face and did not understand what was wrong.

Bill took his hard cock and pushed it inside Tara's wet cum filled pussy. She moaned and she thought that the fucking was starting again. She felt Bill's hands around her wet pussy as he pulled his cock all the way out of her and his hand took the cum and juice from her pussy and her rubbed it against her asshole.

Realization hit her like a bolt of lightning when his wet finger shoved into her asshole hard. She began to struggle against the big blond hands that were holding her arms and trying to pull away from the finger driving deep inside her virgin asshole.

abedrako
abedrako
1,228 Followers