Tara Gets Taken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abedrako
abedrako
1,228 Followers

"God dammit Sheila, hold this Bitch down where I can fuck her ass!" Billed yelled at her

Tara felt Bill shift on the bed and moved up close to her ass. She felt the hard head of his rock hard cock press against her now wet asshole and she tried to lurch forward to get away from him. Bill grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her back chuckling as he did.

"Oh no, Bitch. I am going to fuck this sweet ass for the first time. I am shocked your dumb ass husband hasn't tapped this sweet hole himself. Or has he?"

"NO! Bill no please, I will do anything you ask but not this. Brent wanted too but I couldn't do it. Please let me suck you or you can fuck me hard again but not my ass please!!!" She pleaded with him

Bill laughed again.

"So hubby couldn't get it huh? You saved it just for Bill's big cock. Well, little Bitch, Bill is going to change the way you walk and you will never forget who took your sweet ass first."

He held her hip with one hand and grabbed his hard cock in the other and aimed it at her asshole. It slid around for a few attempts until he got mad with her struggling and slapped her hard across the ass cheek.

"I will beat your ass black and blue if you don't hold still, Bitch! You might as well except it and relax because I am gonna fuck your ass!" he slapped her hard five or six times until she held still trembling from the abuse.

He took his cock head in between his thumb and finger and pushed it boring his thumb inside her asshole first and opening it for his cock. His cock head finally pooped inside as she screamed from the pain of the intrusion. Once his cock head was embedded inside her asshole he bumped his hips forward trying to gain deeper access.

Tara was screaming.

"NO, BILL, NO! FOR GOD'S SAKE NO! IT HURTS SO BAD STOP IT, PLEASE STOP IT! YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME! IT'S TOO BIG, IT WON'T GO INSIDE! PLEASE STOP!"

Bill grabbed her with both hands and with all his strength he pushed and pulled her ass back into his cock. Slowly the big cock began to push past her clutching anal ring and burrow deeper inside of her. She was screaming without words now and what she tried to say made no sense.

"Don't worry Bitch, it will start feeling better soon enough and you will be begging me for more!" Bill said as he pulled her hips back hard again and his cock went another inch deeper into her ass.

There was no way to Tara pain wracked mind and body that this could ever feel good in any way. The pain was excruciating and her ass felt like molten lava. She was screaming so loud so was losing her voice.

Sheila Leaned down into her ear and tried to console her.

"Relax your body baby and it will get better. Don't tense up just let go."

She tried but her body was responding to the pain it was hard to concentrate on relaxing.

Bill grabbed her hard at the hips.

"Hold on Bitch, here come the rest of it!"

As he said that he rammed forward and pulled her ass backward and shoved the last four inches of his cock into her ass hard. He was all the way inside her now and they were both sweating from the exertion.

"You are tight Bitch but now is where the real fucking begins."

He pulled his long hard dick out of her ass until the head was locked in her anal ring again and he shoved hard back into her as all the way. She was crying continuously now but not screaming anymore. Bill began to saw his hard cock back and forth in her tight asshole until he finally felt the freedom to move faster and harder. He started to fuck her deep and hard, slapping his balls against her clit with each thrust. He reached a hand under her taunt belly and brushed his hand across her pussy until he found her clit. He ground his thumb around and around it until her hips began to move in a circle

"Sheila, you can let go of her now. Crawl up under her and lick this bitch's clit where she will relax some more. I am gonna make her cum like never before."

Sheila let go of Tara and crawled underneath her body until she could reach her pussy. She raised her head and began to lick and suck on her cum dripping pussy.

When Tara felt her mouth on her tortured pussy she responded without thinking. Her moan made Bill laugh again but she could not help herself. The sucking and licking at her pussy was working and she was forgetting the pain in her ass somewhat.

Bill continued to pound her ass deep and hard and as Sheila started to suck on her pussy she felt something she had never felt before. The stimulation to her ass was doing something inside her and she felt it building in her belly. As both of these tormentors assaulted her in both places she felt herself push back into Bill's cock involuntarily.

"That's right my little slut, fuck this big cock with your tight little ass. Push back on my hard dick!"

Tara did without thinking. The pain was still there but for some strange reason it was making her hotter with each thrust. She began to grind her ass back hard with each deep push of his rock hard cock. Their bodies were slapping together in unison. The sucking and licking of Sheila's mouth was driving her closer and closer to the fire in her stomach to explosion point.

She felt like her body was on fire and would explode at any moment. She couldn't help herself as she scream for more.

"OH FUCKING CHRIST! OH MY GOD FUCK ME HARDER IN MY ASS YOU FICKING BASTARD! OH FUCK YOU ARE GONNA MAKE ME EXPLODE ON THAT HARD FUCKING COCK! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME, DON'T STOP FUCKING MEEEEEE!"

Bill could not believe his ears as this beautiful gorgeous virgin assed woman screamed for him to fuck her harder and deeper. It drove him to a frenzy as he grabbed her hips and pounded her ass as hard and deep as he could. Sweat covered their bodies as they screamed and grunted their way to release.

Tara reached it first as she felt like her insides turned to molten lead. The fire from her burning ass flowed all the way through her belly and up through her whole body and she clenched tight around his big cock and began to orgasm. When Sheila felt her body tighten she sucked her clit as hard as she could and held her mouth tightly to her trembling, shaking body as she came.

Tara began to moan so loud and harsh it sounded like a wounded animal in a death cry. She couldn't utter words only desperate moans and groans so loud her voice was raspy. She must have cum for more than two minutes with suck intensity Sheila thought she would pass out. Bill kept pounding her ass and slapping it like he was riding a wild bronco at a rodeo. Sheila felt her pussy juices flow out of her pussy onto her face as she collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion.

She lay limply between Sheila's legs as Bill followed her body down to the bed still shoving his cock as hard as he could inside of her. Tara was totally oblivious to anything that was happening at that point. She was half in and half out of consciousness. Her abuse hurting body was still shaking like a leaf in the wind from the intensity of her orgasm. She had never felt such a painful yet incredible orgasm in her whole life.

Bill pulled his cock out of her and pushed her body off of Sheila. He was stroking his cock and was ready to cum.

"Sheila, open your mouth and catch my load and then make her drink it from your mouth. Don't lose a drop of it either."

Sheila quickly moved under Bill's bog cock and opened her mouth to catch his cum. He stroked it a few more times and then groaned as he pointed the head of it into her open mouth. He came so hard his ass hurt when he shot each time into her open mouth. He felt like he couldn't stop coming as he sot glob after thick glob into Sheila's waiting orifice. She felt her mouth filling up with the thick white cum and didn't think she was going to be able to hold it all but he finally slowed down and began to squeeze the last of it out. He looked down into her mouth and he had filled it to the top. He couldn't see her teeth for the cum that was inside her mouth.

"Close your mouth and don't lose any of it!" He said adamantly

She slowly closed her mouth over the copious amount of cum that filled her jaws full. When she closed her mouth her jaws were bowed out like a kid holding her breath. He slapped Tara on the ass to bring her out of her state and rolled her onto her back. Her eyes were glazed as she was still out of it.

Sheila kneeled over top of her as Bill came to the side of her face.

"Wake up Bitch! I got something for you to swallow! Open that sweet little mouth of yours and say AHHH!"

Tara unconsciously opened her mouth as Sheila bent over her and slowly began to let the cum slip from her mouth and into Tara's. As she felt the warm thick liquid enter her mouth her eyes came open more and Bill grabbed her head to hold it in place.

"No moving Bitch, just start swallowing my load."

Without thinking she gulped the first load down and Sheila dropped more into her mouth and she swallowed again. She swallowed six times and then Bill made her clean out Sheila's mouth with her tongue and lick his clock clean from her dirty ass.

The two assaulters got up from the bed and dressed leaving Tara on the bed as she fell off into exhausted sleep. She was still asleep when she heard Brent's truck pull into the garage and she quickly grabbed the bedspread and threw it into the hamper and she was shutting the door on the shower when she heard him call out to her.

She stayed in the shower until her fingers wrinkled and he skin was reddish under her tan from the heat of the water. She tried her nest to wash the feelings all away but her ass was sore and so was her pussy from all the abuse.

After she dried off and put on her thick terry cloth robe she walked out and found Brent in the kitchen eating a sandwich. She fell into his arms and held his close as she sobbed.

Not knowing what was wrong he held her close and tried to console her. He decided he would tell her about firing Bill tomorrow.

abedrako
abedrako
1,228 Followers