Target Audience Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it Jake!" but her eyes sparkled at me.

"I wonder if they heard us. I guess we were lucky last week."

"Yes lucky" she agreed.

"Maybe I could get us a motel room for a few hours sometime." I suggested.

She shook her head. "Someone might see. See my car. If someone sees I can have big trouble." Her face was serious now. "We will find a way dear Jake. Many women have secrets." She smiled again as she got into the van. She motioned for me to come close and I came up to the door. "You were very good today!" she whispered "I like it very much!" She gave me a quick kiss and then said "I will come tomorrow, OK? 11?"

I nodded and she closed the window and drove off leaving me standing in the parking lot with wet spots on my shirt and a bulge in my pants.

I went home to change before my afternoon classes, my mind full of thoughts of Anna and her bright eyes, the feel of her breasts, the taste of her milk, and how my cock felt filling her pussy. This quickly led to the development of an uncomfortable bulge in my pants.

I found it hard to concentrate at school. The situation with Anna was becoming complicated. I worried that someone at work might begin to suspect something if we continued to meet there, and my apartment wasn't private as I had two room mates. I also worried that Anna would get into trouble at home, perhaps serious trouble especially given her culture. I should really cut it off now before some additional complication occurred. I decided to tell her tomorrow when we met and the decision gave me a sense of relief.

Work passed slowly the next day and the sense of relief had dissipated by the time 11am approached. I clocked out and went to the front entrance to wait for Anna. She was a little late arriving which didn't help my peace of mind.

She approached, greeting me with a smile, and indicated I should follow her out to the parking lot. At the van motioned for me to climb into the back with the baby without giving me an opportunity to object. I followed her instruction and she closed the door and went around to the driver's side.

She didn't speak until she had pulled out into traffic. "We will go to my sister's apartment Jake. She lives alone and no one will speak anything there."

"Your sister is there now?"

She laughed "Yes, but don't worry. She will do some shopping and we can be alone."

"Oh well," I thought "once more can't hurt." and the idea of being with Anna in a private apartment with a real bed rapidly began to dispel my resolve.

Anna told me her sister's name was Negar. She was two years younger than Anna and because their parents were dead and they had no family living in the US Negar could take an apartment by herself without trouble from anyone.

When we arrived I helped Anna bundle the baby out of the carseat and followed to her sister's third floor flat. Negar opened the door for us with a smile and Anna's same bright eyes. She was smartly dressed and about the same height as Anna but a little thinner. They might almost have been twins and her clothing gave me an idea of how stunning Anna might look in similar dress.

Negar greeted me by name with a kiss on both cheeks and beckoned for us to enter. The apartment was nicely furnished with a bright and sunny atmosphere and we made our way down a short hall to a comfortably appointed living room. Anna bade me sit next to her on the sofa where she began to nurse the baby who's name was Hassan. She sat very close, her body pressed against mine, so there was clearly no reason hide our affair in this space. I put my arm around her, drew her still closer and kissed her lips. She sighed in satisfaction and nestled against me.

"You like it? Nice?"

"Yes, it's a beautiful apartment. Do you come here often?"

"Whenever I can. Negar is my best friend in the world."

Just then her sister appeared, beautifully made up, and gathering her purse from an end table told us to make ourselves at home and she would return in an hour or two. Her nearly perfect English was worlds better than Anna's although the accent and manner of speaking was the same. She gave us a parting smile and was gone.

Hassan had fallen asleep and Anna carried him over to a crib sitting in a corner and put him to bed and then said she would make us tea. I followed her to the kitchen where she busied herself with the preparation. She worked with complete familiarity as if the apartment belonged to her and quickly had a pot brewed and two cups poured. I found watching her in the kitchen completely mesmerizing, even erotic somehow, and found myself wishing this was our home, Anna's and mine.

We sat there in the bright kitchen and sipped the hot tea while I pressed her for more details about her sister. She told me that Negar was studying engineering and math at the University and would graduate in another year. She had taken night classes in English for several years and this explained her fluency. Anna had stayed with her occasionally, once for almost a month straight, and thus the presence of the baby crib in the livingroom.

Our tea finished, Anna took my hand and led me back to the livingroom to sit on the sofa. She didn't sit but put on some soft music and, telling me to wait there, disappeared down the hall.

I had waited, somewhat impatiently, for about ten minutes when she reappeared wearing a short, tight blue dress that accentuated her figure, dark stockings, and makeup. She was completely transformed and looked stunning. She crossed the room and stood in front of me and spun around.

"You like it?"

"Damn Anna! You look beautiful!"

She smiled radiantly and reached for me. I stood and embraced her, running my hands all over her and kissing her face and neck while she pressed herself against me and ground her crotch against mine.

"I am happy for you to see me this way Jake. Come now, we must hurry."

"Your sister?"

"No, she doesn't mind, but I must be home soon today."

She led me to the bedroom and began undressing me immediately. When I was stripped to my shorts she asked for help with her dress. I unzipped the back and helped her out of it. She sat on the bed and raised a leg for me to remove the stocking. I peeled down first one and then the other, admiring her smoothly shaved legs as I did, and then helped her with her panties as she unhooked her bra.

"I like a man to undress me Jake. Do you like it?"

I nodded "Yes Anna."

This was the first time I had seen her completely naked and I stood rooted there, gazing at her with a large bulge in my shorts till she interrupted by pulling me down next to her. Climbing on top of me and straddling my legs she worked my shorts down before lowering her mouth to my cock. She sucked only until it was fully erect and then scooting forward positioned it before sinking down onto it, working it into her until the entire length was buried. She began rocking up and back, her breasts swaying as she did, grinding her pussy against me until we were both fully lubricated. Then, leaning forward, she pulled my face to her breast urging me to suck while she fucked my cock.

Her intent seemed to be to bring me quickly to orgasm and in this she succeeded, moaning in satisfaction as I began to cum. "Yes dear Jake, oh yes!" The muscles in her pussy squeezing my organ, massaging it, as it filled her.

When I had finished she hugged me, kissing me and whispering "Mmmm, your size is so nice! It feels so good inside me. You will come tomorrow too. Negar will bring you. We will have more time."

This information was offered as a statement rather than a question, and in the afterglow of orgasm, with Anna's completely naked body pressed against mine, I didn't think to question it.

Anna went to the bathroom to dress leaving me there on the bed. Negar came home as I was dressing and was busy in the kitchen when I came out. Anna was already busy getting the baby ready. She reiterated that Negar would take me to my car as she must be home very soon and Negar affirmed this. I kissed Anna goodbye and she hurried away leaving me with her sister.

Negar offered me more tea and we chatted for a little bit.

"My sister is very beautiful, don't you think?"

"She is gorgeous. I just saw her for the first time in normal clothes, western clothes I mean. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked."

"Sexy too, right?" Negar smiled.

I blushed bright red for some reason and only managed to nod.

"You know Anna likes you very much Jake. She talks of almost nothing else these days. You should be very pleased as she dislikes most men."

"What about her husband?" I asked.

"You must ask Anna about him. About him I can say nothing"

Her voice was suddenly uncharacteristically hard and cold and from the look on her face I clearly had stepped onto thin ice. Unable to stop myself I continued.

"She has his child..."

"She does her duty, surely you must understand this. I can take you to your car now. You must tell me where I can find you tomorrow at 10 am."

"I have classes in the morning tomorrow..." I started.

Negar interrupted without letting me finish. "You can be absent for one day? Please, it is very important to my sister. You must come, tomorrow and Thursday also. She has three full hours tomorrow if you come at 10, and the same Thursday, and I can take care of the baby for her."

She had her beautiful dark eyes fixed on my face and I felt completely unable to refuse her, even if I had been so inclined. I was under Anna's spell and the idea of spending more time with her, in bed or out of it, had become paramount to me. The vision of her in the blue dress had completely banished any thoughts of abandoning whatever was growing between us.

"You can pick me up at 10, or 9:30 if that is better, at my apartment, and the same Thursday. I can show you the way today."

"We should meet at your store I think. That would be best and it's not far from here. Will that be OK?"

I nodded, and so it was arranged.

12