All Comments on 'Tart Ch. 04'

by ZotDragon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
Awesome!

Okay, you've completely redeemed Loving Wives! Good stuff, makes me want to do it!

twilltwillover 13 years ago
Fantastic denouement

I love the way this series moves into continuously deeper and hotter titilation. In Ch 4 when she adds losing her ass virginity to every other possible sexual encounter, that is a fitting and excellent ending, and the dragon's depiction of her feelings when it happens is fantastic.

Loved the entire series.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Really enjoyed this series.

The last part re not being able to leave him if they weren't married was either too philosophical for me to understand or it was just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
While the writing in this episode was bar the best of the four,...

...it was still challenging to read through so many broken and incomplete sentences.

All I can conclude from this, is that you don't care much for the things you release into the world.

As to the story, it was little more than a typical, no consequences, fuck any and everyone that is willing.

She's cuckolded her husband (he was happy with that), but then she cheated by engaging in a clandestine affair. She did not share. She should have felt guilty, she trashed their mutual arrangement. Under their agreement, that was the first time she cheated. All the following multiples "arrangements" were to salve her conscience, rather than "to make things equal". And, she was as involved in general as he....so compounding her betrayal.

Now if he takes up with his Administrative Assistant and doesn't share with her....., that will "balance" things to her thinking. But it appears she cannot accept such a thing, but expects hubby will....as long as he never finds out what she did. Then, he might not handle it so well....or he might roll over and take it....either way, their marriage will change forever.

Even if we accept the mindset, you do a poor job of giving any means or device by withich we can "buy-in" to the fantasy.

And it just doesn't work. Sooner or later, her clandestine lover will out her and, it will all go to hell.....or she'll branch out into some other behavior outside their mutual arrangement and it will break down.

So, have your silly, broken fantasy....but I, for one, am saddened that I will never get that hour and change back.

What a waste.

No. Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Tim 413

I, too, puzzled over the statement, "if we weren't married, you couldn't leave me." I suspect Zotdragon meant, "you couldn't FORMALLY leave me," that is, divorce me. If so, it should read, "if we weren't married, you couldn't divorce me." i think it is a tenuous argument. But this idea is supported by his next response to her puzzlement. Without the imagined potential consequences (a divorce), the illicit sex is no longer as illicit, and therefore loses the edge of excitement.

Whether this makes sense, I leave to others.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another loser wimp story

totally bad pervert wimp husband)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZotDragon@ZotDragon
Always open to interesting comments and email. Please don't waste my time with childish attacks and poor grammar. Thanks to all who've sent supportive emails and compliments!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tart Ch. 03 Previous Part
Tart Series Info