All Comments on 'Taxes'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rotten spelling

Guess the author doesn't know how to operate spell check or use a dictionary. Take one example "labour" as any grade school kid knows it should be "labor". Show the author to be uneducated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Re: rotten spelling

The author is Australian; there "labour" is the correct spelling.

RatssRatssabout 10 years ago
Show the commenter to be uneducated.

It never ceases to amaze me that Americans believe that their way is the only way. In England, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Labour, neighbour are the correct ways to spell these words. Educate yourself and learn about other customs, before you try to force your ways on someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are one sick f__k

You obviously believe it is OK to rape women and that they don"t get any payback at all. Your stories would not be so disgusting if you continue where the females get their revenge. You obviously feel it fine for any male to stumble across any female and knock off a piece ass and there ar e know consequences for their acts. Your stories would be much more interesting if you were to include how the females got payback. and yes I am a American male that does enjoy erotic litterateur but you shit stinks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous