Taxi!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled a crooked smile at her as he stood there by the door, half bent, with his gargantuan cock swinging like a pendulum, “Not interested in your pussy baby, show me your asshole sweetheart.” Rima was paralysed with terror, this guy wanted to fuck her ass with that giant dick, she knew she would die! She had to stop him at any cost, she folded her palms at him “Oh God no please, not that way, I’ve never done it before, please spare me”, she pleaded. At this sign of dissent, he reached in held her by the waist and flipped her over on her stomach effortlessly, as if she was a rag doll. He then gripped her ankles and pulled her towards him.

As she slid across the seat on her stomach, Rima prepared for the worst. Soon he relinquished his hold on her ankles and gripped her thighs and lifted her ass up in the air, “What an ass baby, I’m gonna fuck you till you bleed, you slut!” Rima heard his vicious threat, and almost blacked out as his hard palm cracked across the ample flesh of her buttocks. He hit her again and enjoyed the ‘thwack’ of his open palm on her fleshy cheeks. Rima’s ass was soft, milky white and large by any standards and these slaps left red welts on her sensitive skin.

Tears sprang to her eyes. She had always been conscious of her ample proportions and took great care not to exhibit it under any circumstances; as a result she refrained from wearing trousers or jeans. For her to suffer this ignominy, getting fucked in the backseat of a taxi by two scruffy strangers was unthinkable. The violent fucking that she had endured and the stinging slaps had left her devoid of any strength to resist.

She cradled her head in her arms and lay down like an Egyptian cat, with her ass high up in the air, as he knelt down between her legs and spread her thighs apart. As Rima resigned herself to her fate and prepared to lose her anal virginity, she couldn’t help the tears that kept flowing. He probed between her legs and found her wet snatch into which he inserted his two fingers, and spread her lips apart. Rima had expected him to pay all attention to her asshole and was pleasantly surprised. He withdrew his fingers, and soon she felt the large head of his cock nudge her pussy lips apart. Lubricated, though, her pussy was, she couldn’t help but gasp as the monstrosity began its journey into her. It felt as if she was being torn apart.

As more of the shaft entered her soft innards, Rima felt her walls being stretched wide and it felt like she was about to lose her virginity all over again. All the stories that she had read and heard about huge cocks, could not prepare her for the pain and pleasure that she felt at this moment. It was as if an oak trunk was spearing her, but she was also being filled - completely.

The pain was excruciating, as it travelled into her inch by inch, yet she began to savour the feeling of being completely filled up. She wondered if an average dick would ever satisfy her in future. In a few moments, he reached down and grabbed her breasts and began to squeeze them hard. His thumbs and forefingers found her nipples and rubbed and pinched them to hard points. The tip of his cock touched her somewhere deep inside and pushed into that sensitive organ.

All at once Rima’s orgasm broke loose again and she began to convulse and come. Her pussy flooded once again, he extricated his cock to the tip of her lips and then, without warning, rammed it back up to the hilt. As Rima felt it travel back up her pussy, she continued to come. “Oh my God, that feels so good, Oh God that feels great, Oh God fuck me, fuck me……harder, fuck me.”, she gushed. He had felt her coming and now he heard her moaning, that was enough for the helper. He tore into her pussy like a sledgehammer, every stroke shaking Rima’s body. Her ass cheeks shivered under the impact of this onslaught and he gripped them in both hands and kneaded them like dough. With every stroke, she felt his abdomen crash into her ass, his thighs slapped against hers.

Rima had capitulated completely, and was lost in her own pleasurable sensations, when she felt hands on her face and looked up to see the driver standing in front of her. His cock was hard again and he was rubbing it on her lips. She opened her mouth wordlessly and accepted his stiffening member and began to suck it like a lollypop. It grew in her mouth, as did the monstrosity deep inside her. She felt it begin to thicken and twitch and knew that he was about to come. She herself had a tickle starting somewhere inside her and as he increased the tempo of his strokes to a violent tempo, Rima felt his open palms cracking across her fleshy ass. The pain that these slaps caused, inter mingled with the pleasure that they created, caused Rima’s pussy to begin to twitch – again! The driver was holding her head with both his hands and fucking her mouth in rapid strokes.

He suddenly gave a guttural groan, “ Oh fuck you baby, fuck your pussy, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!”, and discharged his spunk into her mouth. She tried to disengage and spit it out, but he held her head hard and after a while, she felt the hot spunk travel down her throat.

The helper with his massive cock was ploughing deep into her pussy, his body on top of her, her ass still smarting from the hard slaps, and his palms were kneading her soft titties when Rima discharged yet again. “Oh,Oh,Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder, harder, harder!”, she moaned amidst her tears as she bucked her hips to meet his strokes mid way. Whether he heard or not, his tempo increased till a continuous vulgar, squishy sound from her pussy joined the chorus of her moans and his steady grunts.

One final lunge and he released his load of come deep into her quim, “ Fucking bitch, your pussy is so juicy, you bitch, you slut, slut, slut!”, he kept repeating as he collapsed on top of her. His monster cock spat the seed that washed her pussy with the hot fluid. Rima had passed out a moment earlier under the onslaught of his cock and her own final release and did not hear all this.

When she came to, she was lying in the back seat of a moving car which was speeding through the night. She smelt the rain soaked streets and as she sat up and gathered her saree to cover herself, the assistant of the cab turned around and asked, “Right Ma’am where do you want to go?”

12