Tea Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remains deep in me as he lovingly kisses and caresses Carla, me watching from below in my dazed state through a haze of ultimate lust. Then I feel the warm wetness filling me. Red is peeing deep inside my intestines, washing me clean from within, a calm satisfaction and relief on his beautiful face, the jet growing stronger and stronger as he regains his bearings. Moving up, he opens up even more, his bladder emptying into my hammered rectum. He is bursting me and without any control, I cannot take anymore and reflexively eject him. The pee arcs over our bodies for a brief moment and I drop my legs finally on the bed, relieving my muscle tension and watch in glee as he shoves the half-hard squirter back into Carla's shit encrusted mouth, which receives it warmly. She slurps with thirst and greedily receives everything he gives, swishing it loudly, gurgling. He finishes his drain into her and she swallows every drop, that love bitch of mine.

Carla, overwhelmed by this last gift, grinds her cunt back onto my face and comes a graceful climax, packing my mouth with her absolutely delectable girl cream, briny and fresh, scented all over with her wonder shit. The violent rocking of our three interfucking loosens a final chocolate lump which softly worms onto my wet lips tongue curling around it. I savor the depth and aroma tingling with bitterness. I'm still gasping for breath, my come down beginning to slow everything down a notch.

But lovely filthy Carla still not content, she returns a final time to my assaulted and tortured mudpie. Not aggressively, seeing the raw damage up close, she lovingly purses her lips around the bloated rings, and forming a vacuum, sucks Red's come out, seeking his ooze. I help by gently bearing down and pushing out. A soft wet slurpy sound emits, joined by a burst of gas and a splattering of brownish dribble. My Carla takes it all, continuing to tongue around and inside each flesh ridge to get her fill of Red's gunk. My tube is now pushed almost inside out, gleaming pink in the dim light.

Red breathes a quiet contented sigh and wraps his arms around my legs, bringing my quim to his mouth. Carla rejoins my mouth and shares her bounty, a fresh bundle of thick man-come, mixed with her saliva and my shit, our tongues and lips mash it together and we swallow in tandem. Oh do I love her so, this fudge fairly goddess.

12