Teach Your Masters Well Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That did not look hard. I want to do her tits."

"I can't allow that. There are laws you know."

Lisa pulled her purse up, and handed the biker several bills from her purse.

"That should cover her license fee, as a piercer."

The biker counted the money.

"Yea, that should cover it."

I'll line it up, you just squeeze the handle."

The biker lined up the piercing tool.

"Squeeze."

"If I squeeze it slowly, will it hurt more?"

"Yes it will."

"Good."

"Look at me bitch. I want to see your eyes."

Lisa looked into Joan's eyes, as she slowly squeezed the handle.

Lisa managed to hold herself still, except for her feet, that were kicking wildly, as the pain mounted.

Joan was completely excited. She did not want to be fucked. It was a different excitement, than she had ever felt before. It was the excitement of power, and control. Joan pierced the other nipple. Lisa was in agony, as the metal slowly sank through the nipple. Joan was sparkling.

"If you are bad again, I will pierce your little cock."

Lisa was crying.

"Please mistress. I'll be good for you."

"See that you do."

Lisa bowed her head.

"Yes mistress."

Joan, and Lisa, left the Tattoo shop. Joan was satisfied. Lisa was not.

"Mistress, I am in need. I am so hot."

"Good. Then you will be ready to beg me tonight. You will not get any relief until then. And, if you touch your self before then, you will get nothing tonight, but your ass beat, and all night bondage."

"Yes mistress."

Lisa led Joan to the second floor of the mall, which contained offices. Lisa entered a small office that had "Escort Service" on the door.

Lisa approached the lady behind the counter.

"My mistress wants an all night escort, for her man. He must be a very special man. He must be pretty, yet not effeminate. My mistress is very stern. The man must be willing to accept orders from her, as well as his date. He should be obedient, and strong enough to accept the guidance of a strong man, with leather in his hand."

"I have just the young man for you but his fees are quite high."

"If he is the right man, his fees are of no importance."

"That will be $2,000 for him and a $500 fee for the office. We prefer cash."

Lisa smiled, and pulled her stack of bills out, and counted twenty five of them out neatly on the desk. She then added two more.

"This is for you. You have been so helpful."

Lisa her handed a business card,

"He will meet us at the restaurant at nine. It is a semi formal dinner."

"His name is Carl. Sometimes he is called Carla. He takes orders well. I am sure he will meet your approval."

"He does not have to meet my approval. He must meet the approval of my my mistress. If he is not the right kind of man, I am sure you will hear from my mistress."

Lisa took Joan's hand, and walked out of the office.

"Now it's time to get our dresses for the evening."

Joan spent some time deciding on a stunning dress for herself, and, a simple elegant dress for Lisa. Joan made all the decisions. Joan did not ask for, or nor did she want, Lisa's opinion about the dresses. Joan was in a great state of mind.

"Allen needs a watch. One that fits with his new suit." "We will have to stop in the bank. I am running out of cash."

Lisa led them to the bank. As soon as they walked in, the manager walked up to Lisa.

"What a pleasant surprise, madam, come right this way."

The manager took Lisa, and Joan, to a private office. He seated them.

"How may I assist you?"

"I need more cash, 10 will be fine."

The manager left and returned with $10,000 in new hundreds. The cash was bundled in $1,000 packages. The manager counted out the 10 bundles.

"I do wish you would use the card. I do not feel comfortable, about you carrying so much cash."

"You never have. I have never listened to you before. I won't listen to you now. I am no longer a minor."

"Very well madam. Just sign here."

Lisa signed the receipt, without looking at it. She left the office, with Joan and a remark, over her shoulder.

"Thank you for your concern."

Lisa was laughing as they left the bank.

"It always pisses them off. They will get over it, and smile at me, no matter what I do. They want to know where I live and where I shop. I tell them nothing. Other than getting cash, my attorney talks to them. That pisses them off. They want me to use the family attorney. Not a chance in hell. My attorney looks out for me. I pay him well, and he does his job well."

Lisa began to laugh, and skip a little.

"If I had told the banker to lick my shoes, he would have gotten on his knees, and done it right in front of you."

"It must be nice to be rich."

Lisa stopped, and looked intently at Joan.

"You are rich. All you have to do is keep our little family, happy, and together. Allen is important to you, and to our family. I love him so. You must not loose him."

"I'm sure that you will teach me how to do that."

"I will teach you well. It's easy. You learn quickly."

Joan's passion was beginning to rise.

"Take me to the tea house. Do not order a whore. I have brought my own. You will order a private room, with a whip and a dildo. I'm stressed. You will calm me."

"Yes Ma'am."

Lisa led them to the teahouse and spoke with the manager.

"Right this way ladies. I have a special room that has everything that you will need for your pleasure."

He led them to the back.

"The server will bring wine, and food in a moment." "She can stay and serve you if you desire. She will serve your mistress, or you, or both of you."

"We have no need of a whore. My mistress has brought her own whore."

"She does have a pretty one."

The manager left them. The serving girl delivered the food. Joan almost changed her mind, about having a whore serve them. The server was quite pretty, and her eyes were sparkling.

"My mistress has already made her plans, for the day. You do excite my mistress. You do out calls, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. I would be pleased to serve you, and your mistress any time."

"And my mistress' man?"

"No problem, I sleep on either side of the bed."

The server handed Lisa a business card, and then left the room.

As soon as the door closed Joan stood up, and slapped Lisa.

"You little bitch. You were setting up a date for my man."

Lisa did not flinch. She did not change her expression.

"I set the date up for you. I'm sure, that you will share her with Allen. Men are easy. You pat them on the head, and say 'Good boy.' Then you throw them a bone."

The Lisa looked at Joan seriously

"If you do not throw them a bone, now and then, they will search the alleys for one."

Joan's mood changed, she began to laugh.

"I am sure you are right. Shall I throw him a boy bone, or a girl bone?"

"We will find out tonight."

Joan made Lisa strip, to her stockings then, remove Joan's dress. Joan made Lisa serve her food, from her fingers, and wine from her mouth. Joan was becoming aroused. She felt cruel. She wanted Lisa's ass, not to fuck, but to beat. Joan began to lash Lisa, as she fingered her own wet cunt. As Joan's lust raised, so did the intensity of her lashes.

"I get so hot, beating your ass. I get hot, making you serve me."

Joan reached out, and slapped Lisa.

"I get the hottest, slapping your face. It turns me on. I'll slap your face, while I cum. Get on your knees, and use your mouth, and the dildo on me. Make me come, or I will beat you, until I get myself off."

Lisa found the dildo. She sank to her knees before her mistress. Lisa loved getting her mistress off. Lisa was hot and horny. She wanted to slip one hand down between her legs. She resisted the urge. She knew that her mistress had forbidden her to get off until tonight. Lisa worked Joan up, to a large satisfying orgasm. Lisa then licked her mistress clean, and ached for relief.

Joan pulled her head up and kissed her, as she fondled Lisa's tits, tugging at the gold rings.

"You will be ready tonight. You will beg, without being ordered. If Allen's date is hot, I might not even allow you to beg. A gag, and restraints, might be all you will get tonight."

"Please mistress, I'll be such a good girl for you."

"You had better."

Joan and Lisa shopped for Allen's watch, then returned to their suite. During their shopping, Joan had gone into a liquor store and bought a pint if tequila. She had put it in her purse. Lisa looked at her in wonder.

"I will oil you up tonight, little girl. I want you loose."

When they returned to the suite, Lisa went directly to the service phone, and ordered a light meal. After the light meal, Joan spoke.

"I am tired. A nap will be nice. Wake me up. Nicely. In an hour."

Joan retired to the bedroom, as she left, she spoke harshly.

"Do not touch your self. I want you hot tonight."

"Yes mistress."

Lisa was wild with lust. She knew that if she sat down she would be bad. Lisa turned on some music, and danced. Lisa drank alcohol, and danced, until she was calm enough to relax. By the time she had danced away her driving lust, it was time to wake her mistress up, nicely."

Lisa quietly slipped into Joan's bed and burrowed under the covers. The smell of Joan's body was heady to Lisa. Lisa carefully moved Joan onto her back, and sank her head between her mistress's legs. Lisa licked, and sucked, Joan awake.

Joan took Lisa's head, in her hands, without a word. Joan was moaning softly. Joan used Lisa's face, to work out a small satisfying orgasm. Joan released Lisa.

"Let me smell your hands."

Lisa rose from the covers, and held out her hands to Joan to smell. Joan checked her servant's hands for signs of disobedience.

"I've been good while you slept. It was hard, but I was a good girl."

Lisa called for a beautician, and began to help her mistress dress.

Joan arrived at the restaurant, with Lisa following close behind her. The greeter led them to a small room, and asked if she would like a drink while she waited. Joan ordered a drink for herself and then ordered a coke for, 'The little girl.'

When the waiter left ,Joan snapped a crisp command.

"Drink some of your coke."

Lisa drank deeply. Joan then produced the pint of tequila, and poured Lisa's drink back up.

"Drink your oil, little girl. It will loosen you right up."

Carl showed up for his date. Joan looked him over, and mentally approved. Carl was dressed sharply. His almost shoulder length hair, was immaculately styled. Carl had a light easy air about him, as he greeted the two ladies. Carl ordered a drink. Joan, and Carl, conversed. Joan urged Lisa to drink her oil, and to order another coke. After a short time conversing with Carl, Joan was sure she liked him. She was also sure that lovely Carla would have no objections, to sleeping on either side of the bed, either.

Joan reached over, and laid her hand on Carl's arm.

"Tonight is so important to me. It might be a little difficult. Allen has never done anything like this, before. It must be handled delicately. I do want this to be a special occasion, for my man."

Joan refreshed Lisa's drink as Carl spoke.

"I'll make sure that he will know what to do. I'll guide him. Sometimes, the servant must teach the master."

Joan laughed.

"That is exactly what my servant has explained to me. This is all new to me, also."

Allen arrived full of bluster, and excitement about the game. Joan listened for only a moment.

"Time out. Allen you are being rude to your date. Allen this is Carl. When we get home he will be Carla."

Allen was stopped in his tracks. All of the excitement of the game, faded into embarrassment. He was quite flustered when Carl rose, and offered him the seat next to him, in the corner. Allen slid into the seat. Carl sat closely, next to Allen.

"Glad to met you Carl."

Carl bowed his head, and spoke softly.

"Allen there is no need to be formal here. You could tell me how pretty I am."

Carl looked up at Allen.

"You do think I am pretty, don't you?"

Carl lowered his head, as he waited for Allen to speak. Allen was blushing, and quite flustered.

Joan spoke up.

"I think he is quite pretty."

Allen responded to Joan.

"I think he is pretty also."

"Tell me, not her. It is important to me."

Allen looked into Carl's eyes as he slid closer.

"I do think you are pretty."

Carl kissed Allen lightly.

"Thank you. I find you quite handsome and strong. I do love a strong man, that will control me."

As Carl spoke he took Allen's hand and placed it on his thigh.

"I'm sure we will get along splendidly."

The dinner was excellent. Allen spent the time, telling Carl about the game. Carl listened avidly. Joan spent the time, spiking Lisa's never-ending drink, and teasing her under the table.

Lisa looked up at Joan.

"I'm going to scream, if you keep that up. I'm ready to explode."

Joan smiled broadly.

"Go ahead and scream. Then I will have a reason to slap, you in public."

Joan glared at Lisa.

"I will not cup my hand either."

After dinner they danced. That is, Joan and Allen danced, while Lisa and Carl watched. Joan's lust began to demand more than titillation.

"I think Carla would make a nice match with Lisa. We'll dress him in stockings, and garters also. They will be a matched set. Stereo servants."

Allen smiled.

"I think he would be so pretty, in a lacy night gown."

"So be it. Our stereo servants shall be dressed in silk, and satin, and lace."

Joan stood up.

"I think it's time to wrap the packages."

Allen walked with Joan, as Lisa accompanied Carl. As she left, Lisa dropped bills on all of the help. On the elevator Joan took Lisa, and fondled her, as she grinned. Allen took Carl into his arms, and kissed him. As they entered the suite Lisa dismissed the maid.

Joan took over, immediately.

"You boys take the play room to clean up. Be sure to wash behind your ears. Lisa and I will bathe in the master bedroom. Take your time. This is just the first act of the play."

Joan took Lisa by the hand, and led her to the walk-in tub. Joan undressed Lisa. Then, had Lisa help her out of her clothes. Joan began to fondle Lisa's tits. She pulled, and tugged on the nipple rings, watching Lisa's eyes to determine the pain level. Lisa was moaning, and rocking her hips.

Joan led Lisa into the tub. She began to kiss, and play with Lisa intimately. Joan was masturbating, as she did. Lisa's body was screaming for satisfaction. Joan's lust was rising to a fever pitch.

Lisa began to beg.

"Please mistress, let me just use my hands. I'm on fire. I can't keep my hands away." Joan smiled, wickedly.

"You could disobey me, and I will have to slap you."

Lisa slid her hands down, between her legs. She was in tears.

"Please mistress, don't be mad. I can't help my self. I tried to be a good girl. Please do not be mad."

"What are you doing? Are you being bad again?"

"I'm being bad right now. I tried to be good."

Joan slapped Lisa.

"You dirty little beast. How dare you. Right in front of me. Like a street whore."

With each phrase Joan slapped Lisa. With each slap, Joan's body shuddered with pleasure. By the last slap, Joan was in her orgasm. She screamed at Lisa.

"You filthy animal. Humping your hand like a dog."

Lisa began to orgasm in waves, with much noise. Joan let her self relax into the hot water, and basked in her after glow.

Allen led Carla to the playroom. He undressed first Carla, then himself. Allen led Carla to the hot tub, and relaxed into the hot swirling water. Carla snuggled up under Allen's arm, and just cuddled. Allen relaxed at first, but soon the erotic setting began to have its effect.

Allen pulled Carla's face up, and kissed his lips. Allen was almost tender at first. He became more demanding, as his lust rose with his erection. Carla began to struggle, and protest. Allen was firm but not rough, as he pushed Carla's hand to his erection. Carla played with Allen's erect cock, as Allen kissed him deeply. Allen felt between Carla's legs and stroked his ass hole with his hand and whispered into his ear.

"I'm going to fuck you tonight. Feel my cock. I'll put it into you. I'll fill you with my cum."

"Please I don't want to do that. Please let me go."

Allen rose up out of the water, and drug Carla with him. Allen pushed Carla on his back, and took his erection, into his mouth. Carla begged and struggled. Allen took the lust, Carla was trying to with hold from him.

Allen then lay back.

"Suck my cock."

Carla struggled, as he begged. Allen was insistent, He pushed Carla's mouth onto his erection. Allen began to spank Carla's up turned ass, as he spoke his command.

"Suck it good bitch."

Allen held Carla's head captive, as he fucked up into his throat. Allen's orgasm was shuddering, full and intense." Carla washed him, and then fed him drinks from his mouth. Carla spoke, after awhile.

"I'm sure, we should not keep the mistress of the house waiting."

Carla and Allen came in to the master bedroom, just as Lisa was finished lacing Joan into the royal purple corset, and thigh high boot's. Joan had a whip in her hand. Joan went up to Allen. She kissed him deeply, with passion. The high heeled boots, were tall enough so that Joan, for the first time, looked directly into Allen's eyes. She slipped a light silk robe on to Allen, and tied it closed.

Joan asked Allen.

"When you were a kid, did you ever play dolls with the girls?"

Allen blushed a little as he replied.

"Yes with my sister, and her friends. It was the only way I got to play. I was the only boy."

"Good. Because we are going to play dolls. I always liked to dress my Barbie dolls, and then spank them if I did not like the way they looked."

Joan giggled.

"I always spanked my Barbie dolls. I am not sure what to dress Carla in."

"I had my clothes delivered. I am sure the maid put them in the closet. It is difficult to find clothes, that fit me well."

Lisa looked into the closet.

"Yes, they're here.

Joan, and Allen, spent a long time playing dolls. Joan dressed, and undressed Lisa, several times. After each dressing, Joan spanked her doll, for not looking good."

By the time the game was done, Carla and Lisa were both dressed up like little dolls, getting ready for bed. Carla was sweet in her short yellow nightgown. Her hair was clipped away from her face with little yellow barrettes. Lisa was dressed in a white baby doll night gown. The frilly negligee barely covered her red striped ass. Lisa wore nothing else, except, the golden rings in her ears, and her nipples. Joan looked them over.

"They'll have to do. Lisa still does not look good enough. I'll spank her for it. Lets go dancing."

Joan led Lisa, to the living room. Joan had on a full-length silk robe, tied closed. Lisa put on the music, and dimmed the lights. Carla served drinks. Joan was fascinated, watching Allen seduce Carla. They danced closely. Allen kissed Carla, brushing his protests aside. Joan danced with Lisa, and continued to raise her passion. Joan regularly urged Lisa to, "Drink your oil." Lisa was almost drunk.

Lisa, was a seething ball of sexual energy. She begged.

"Please mistress, I'm on fire."

"You are acting like a bad girl. I must spank you."

"Yes mistress, I need a spanking. Slap me. Do something. Fuck me."

Joan slapped Lisa.

"You filthy beast. You slut mouth whore. I'll beat your ass. I'll do it in front of everyone."

Joan pushed Lisa to the floor. She removed her robe, and picked up the whip. Joan stood before Lisa's crying form. Joan began to lash at the woman at her feet. Lisa was pleading.

"Please fuck me. Please."

Joan looked at Allen.

"Bring your slut, it is time to fuck the bitches."

Joan and Allen both, drug their servants into the playroom.

Joan's eyes were like glowing embers of lust. She went to the leather case, and retrieved restraints, and a whip for Allen. She threw a set of restraints to Allen.