Teach Your Masters Well Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No use having to fight the bitches."

Allen stripped Carla's nightgown off, then threw him onto his stomach. He secured Carla's hands behind his back. While Allen put Carla into bondage, Joan captured Lisa, and soon had her in bondage also.

Joan was wild with lust.

"Look Allen, stereo ass's to beat. It's so exciting."

Joan took Allen into her embrace, and kissed him passionately. When she broke the kiss, she spoke.

"Beat his ass. then fuck him. I'm so turned on, watching you lose your virginity.

Allen took the whip, and slipped his robe off. He began to beat Carla with the whip, as he stroked his own erection. Joan had her hand between her legs, using a dildo on herself, as she beat Lisa's ass. It was no longer about raising Lisa's passion. Joan used the whip for her own pleasure.

Joan felt alive, and powerful. Joan had never felt powerful before in her life. Joan found some lubricant. She squeezed out some on her hand then passed it to Allen. Joan and Allen greased up their victims, and began to fuck. Allen slipped easily into Carla's ass hole. Allen loved the tightness around his cock. He fucked Carla slowly and deeply.

Joan wanted to hear Lisa scream. She knew it would excite her, just like slapping Lisa. Joan forced the dildo into Lisa's almost virgin ass hole, as she masturbated.

Lisa screamed and kicked her feet. Joan was in full lust, and passion. Joan brought her self off twice before Lisa stopped screaming, and began crying.

Joan pushed Lisa over, onto her back. She straddled Lisa's face, as she leaned forward, and began to fuck Lisa's ass, with long hard thrusts. As she fucked Lisa's ass, she took her pleasure from Lisa's mouth.

Joan collapsed next to Lisa.

"I have been so naughty. Please let my hands free, and roll me back over. Please."

Joan smiled as she let Lisa's hands loose.

"You'll please me all day tomorrow, because I'm so nice to you tonight."

"Yes mistress I'll please you all day tomorrow, and every day after that. Please. I have been so bad."

Joan began to beat Lisa's ass, as she watched Allen fucking Carla. Joan could see the deep pleasure he was having, from the experience. Joan was quite surprised. Allen was fucking Carla quite slowly. He was insistent, but actually quite gentle. Allen rose to his orgasm, as Lisa rose to hers.

Carla was still unsatisfied when Allen finished. Joan was quite shocked, when Allen lower his head to Carla's erection, and sucked him off. Carla came in small jerks without thrusting up. Allen was spent and tired.

Joan took Lisa by the hand."You lucky girl. You get to sleep with your mistress, in the Master bedroom. That is because I am the master of this house.

"Yes mistress."

POST SCRIPT

Joan and Allen were served Breakfast by Joan's new servant. After a while Joan spoke.

"I watched you last night. You were so excited. You were also, quite different in your manner. I hope, that this does not mean that you are Gay."

Allen blushed.

"No, I don't think so. After last night, I do have to admit, that I'm bi."

"That is good, because after this weekend, I have to admit, I'm bi also...

The little bitch serving us, is anything I tell her she is, and she will like it."