All Comments on 'Teacher'

by HippieDyke

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
HotAndWetForUHotAndWetForUover 19 years ago
Excellent!!

Wonderful story. Wish I had a teacher like that....would have been good. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent story

I am a straight male and I found your story tender and believable. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

Expertly done, and very sympathetic and believable and exciting. Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!

The story was brief, but very erotic and well written. I hope to see a follow up on this story in the very near future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

that was wonderful, reminded me of a personal experience. So tender.

You are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
!

Beautifully written,i hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hilarious!!!

I loved this story for many reasons: the passion between your characters, the believable background history of each, the realism of their love and the absolutly fantastic thought process that the student has going through her head is hilarious. I keep reading it over and over again because the way you show the thoughts going through her head is so true and extremely entertaining. I laughed out loud several times ("Oh my God, is that your tongue in my mouth!") but was truly drawn to the passion at the end for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Your eroticism mixes so wonderfully with the passion between your characters. I especially love the ending. This is the best story I've read on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

That has to be the best story I've ever read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

I can't believe this! :) It's one of the (BEST) stories in the WORLD!! I'm a fem. and I believe their should be more of these stories. I especially love Teacher and Student stories. Could you write a part 2,3,4,5 for this story. Wow, is all I can say! !~Continue to write stories~!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I personally had a huge crush on a teacher in Highschool. I had the great chance of being her student aide my senior year. To this day I wish I could have told her somehow. This really is an awesome story. You write beautifully.

Sincerely,

A hopeful teacher's pet.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
beautifully told

could easily be in Romance, Erotic Coupling, and because of the genre First Time

thank you

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fabout 4 years ago

I loved this story. A beautiful love that has grown for 20 years, platonic (in the sense of the ideal friendship of Plato) until the total surprised of your favorite friend saying "fuck it" and insisting you seduce her. Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need another chapter. This is beautiful. Actually i was lucky to have been able to live out a fantasy with a former teacher of mine. It was beautiful and a turn on. She still teaches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous