All Comments on 'Teacher Appreciation Day'

by KinkyTeacherGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You're an English Teacher? Come on

Your grasp of grammar is terrible. You change personal pronouns, and verb tenses even within a sentence. If you really are a teacher of English it's no wonder so many of our children aren't learning how to write.

It marred, for me, what was otherwise a fairly good erotic tale. Use your WORD tools, Mr. Teacher.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
A Jolting read

I don't vote. I have to agree with the previous commenter. Use one tense and stick with it. Makes for a more coherant, smoother story. Try using an editor and keep writing.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboalmost 19 years ago
The Gem Within

While there are some structural issues so loudly noted by others, there is also a talent for capturing the delicious thrill of the unknown. This story takes the scenario between seduction, submission, and some classic teacher kink and it had elements that were quite enjoyable.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Well now

I never realized that the teaching profession had perks along that line, that the parents could be so grateful. Now this is all right. You don't get dismissed from the school for being nice to parents. I always knew I wasn't in the best calling.

God story.

tickletickletickleticklealmost 19 years ago
Oh Please!

Despites some editing mistakes, I found the story hot. It had all the important elements that could make this one a good bate read. Don't worry too much about the grammatical mistakes, there would be tons of people who would volunteer to proofread your work. Me included!

tabbertabberover 13 years ago
Nice

Had that fantasy of several Moms over the years...good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous