Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes to see him watching her. The intensity of the stare was overpowering.

"I've been talking to you," he said. "I was worried I'd hurt you."

She felt like a teenager again. It was like her first time all over again. The moment didn't last long as the situation gradually bore down on her. She was about to tell him she wasn't on the pill but it would be pointless telling someone who hadn't had to face the realities of life yet.

She smiled at him not wanting to spoil the moment. "You had better stop that. It's too nice," she said, on becoming aware of his fingers gently stroking her thighs. The naughty fingers barely touched, skimming over the soft flesh causing goose bumps.

"Don't start something you can't finish," she teased. "Damn!" she exclaimed. She felt how ready he was and wondered what to do. She should be in class setting revision for him and the rest of his friends. Instead she was in his room fucking him.

She giggled and he quickly caught onto where to touch. She grabbed his wrist but couldn't pull his hand away. As they struggled across the bed he stripped her and tickled her. Helpless from laughter she felt him grab her wrists in one hand while he continued to work on her with the other.

"Stop it! I've got to go. Please! You are being naughty young man," she told him in a contrived stern voice.

"I think you have been the naughty one, teacher," he laughed.

At this reminder of responsibility she pulled her legs up to push him off the bed. Instead he rolled her over and held her down with the flat of his hand on her back.

"It's not too big at all," he told her.

She felt his hand massaging her bottom remembering trying to get into his jeans. At least he wasn't teasing her pussy. She began to enjoy this too as his hands travelled over her thighs and bottom, up her back.

"Such a naughty teacher!" he scolded her.

Before she could tell him not to call her that she felt a slap to her ass. "You can stop that right now!" she told him sternly. "Owww! Stop it!" It was only a gentle slap but it felt so wrong to be naked before a student being spanked. The whole sordid situation was closing in on her.

Carol felt so guilty from giving into her own wantonness. She wanted to curl up in a ball and hide while wishing nothing had happened but it wouldn't just go away. "I am naughty, I'm sorry," she apologised, suddenly feeling small and fragile.

"So you admit you're a naughty young woman," Kevin smiled. He took in the sight of his teaches naked body lying stretched out on his bed and just had to pinch the lovely soft ass. Her bottom quivered in such a tantalising way he had to stroke it, running a finger between her blushing cheeks.

"Now I've spanked the naughty young woman she had better say sorry; and call me sir," he added as an after thought. The delight at having turned the tables on his teacher was almost as thrilling as having fucked her.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she croaked. It wasn't a joke to her for she really meant it. Carol felt like a naughty little girl who had been very bad and felt very irresponsible. He was innocent and blameless leaving her feeling subdued and lowly.

She watched him dress. Pulling up his jeans she had a good look at his firm ass and felt guilty at the thrill of knowing this young man had fucked her but couldn't look away. She was hopelessly in lust over him.

"Where are you going?" she asked with concern.

"I'll see if Blow has something for you to wear," he said.

"No! Don't tell anyone I'm here, please! Where's my underwear?" she asked in fright. She curled up in a ball for protection from his lustful look feeling very vulnerable.

"I won't. I'll go into his room while he's out, won't be long. Don't move naughty girl, stay exactly as you are." He scooped the abandoned underwear off the floor and strode to the door. "I'll take these with me as I know how disobedient you are, naughty girl!" he laughed.

"Don't do that! Please! Please sir, can I have my panties back," she pleaded. She watched him with imploring eyes as he turned in the doorway to give her a broad grin. He had her where he wanted and wasn't going to let go easily. She imagined being trapped there all weekend pandering to his whims begging for clothes.

Her hand reached between her legs and she threw it back onto the bed. "Damn!" she exclaimed. Asking a student for her panties back had been so wicked it had been unexpectedly arousing. The idea of pandering to his needs had been so hot she didn't know what she was doing.

Who would be pandering to whose needs? Calming down she told herself he was getting some clothes, so the ordeal was nearly over. The damage recovery would start then for she couldn't let him brag to his friends. Appealing to him for protection would be a necessity and easy to do as she felt so vulnerable.

It took her by surprise when he burst in and bounded over to her crashing onto the bed. He scooped her up holding her in a tight embrace. "It was a good thing I knocked, he was in. They're all going out soon. I found out a girlfriend left some clothes behind so I'll grab them when he goes out," he told her.

"Where's my underwear?" she asked. "Stop that, please. Ouch! Not so hard," she yelped when he bit on a nipple. This would have to stop. She shouldn't have said that, it sounded as though she wanted him to continue more gently. It was probably because she wanted him to.

"Ask me nicely," he said.

"Please sir, can I have my panties back," she asked, sounding more pathetic than she had meant to. It was the effect of what he was doing to her body as well as the request sounding so naughty. His strong hands were everywhere and she gave up fending them off.

"I meant this," he said and nipped a nipple again.

"Ouch! Treat them gentle." Catching on to his game she tried again. "Please sir, kiss my nipples nicely," she moaned. It was too late to back away now even if she could escape his grasp. She was aroused and her body had decided to give in.

Carol moaned out loud feeling him enter. She was still wet from before and the foreplay together with her imagination and the naughty words had kept her going. "Slowly, not so fast, that's it," she tutored him.

He let her manoeuvre his hips with both hands gripping his cheeks. When she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist he nearly let go with an urgent need to cum. Still recovering from last time he was able to hold back. With more control this time he manoeuvred his cock finding the place where she moaned the most.

With a steady deep rhythm he thrust in enjoying with pride his teacher's groans ejected forcefully between pursed lips. He noticed the animal grunt when he moved in a certain way so continued thrusting at that angle.

She was no longer giving instructions being lost in a world of her own. It included nothing but the sensations driving her toward a climax of overpowering feelings. "I'm cumin," she gasped. Pinned to the bed, prone beneath him, she felt a hard deep thrust.

He held it there with his cock pumping a jet of sperm into her. It felt as though he were filling her up. She couldn't move, dare not, wanting to feel every tingling sensation radiating throughout her body. She was so deeply routed in the animal-self it felt as though his vital juices were in her blood pumping through her body, reaching into her brain, swamping her mind.

***

Carol stroked his dark hair marvelling at how vital the orgasms had been with this young man, whishing they hadn't been. She hadn't known anything like it before and sadly wondered if she ever would again.

He was asleep cuddling her with a cheek on her breasts. She felt wonderful in the arms of her lover only it was a pupil and that was trouble.

The thought of being ridiculed in newspapers had been pushed back out of the way but she still had to face the problem of keeping all this quiet. Getting out of his room was the first priority. Patiently she waited, stroking his hair while he slept.

Occasionally he sucked on a nipple in his sleep and she smiled. Perhaps if she promised to do this in class at break time it might buy his silence. Holding back the giggle in case it woke him she tried to focus on something else.

12