Teacher, Teacher I Declare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

"That's right I was a virgin," she said softly almost sounding embarrassed. They talked for a couple of more minutes about the situation. The discussion seemed to make Patrick proud that she had picked him. Then putting back on her nightie Brenda walked over to her dresser and handed him his paper with the "A" on it.

They kissed and Brenda directed him to her shower to quickly wash off the remnants of their fun. Patrick left that evening the happiest he had ever been. He wasn't sure what was next other than she had ordered him back the next day. Brenda took a luxurious bath that evening as she fully absorbed the events and the wonderful feelings that coursed through her veins.

Worry crept through the teacher as the enormity hit her again as she got ready to sleep that night. The only thing she came up with was just to keep on playing with Patrick and hope he didn't figure out that he now had the upper hand or didn't care. Her job would be lost whether she fucked a student once or thirty times. She vowed to enjoy this fun as long as it lasted.

As Patrick tossed and turned in bed that night he felt pretty good about things. He hoped that his teacher would keep on playing with him for a long time. She was the hottest female he had ever been with. He could not believe that at 26 years of age she had still been a virgin. He would never have guessed it in a million years.

At school the next day Brenda found her student studying by himself and told him that she was busy with school stuff that evening. Seeing him frown at the news delighted her inside. They agreed that he would see her after school the next day to see what they would do next. When he showed up the teacher had his next paper ready for him.

"So Patrick, what grade should I put on the top of this paper? How about an 'f' or maybe a 'c' or would you like to earn an 'A'?" she asked her victim. As she asked about the 'A' she traced the outline of his rigid cock through his pants. Reaching down he grabbed her breast in his hand and lightly fondled it.

"Definitely an 'A' Ms. Cooper; I think I can show you that I deserve it," he said sounding amazingly confident. Pushing his hand away as she removed her own hand from his pants she grabbed a pen and marked the paper with the desired grade. Pushing herself from the desk, she stood up and smiled broadly at him.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? The last one to my place is a rotten egg," she teased her lover. . They were out of the classroom in a flash. Their clothing came off on the way to her bedroom. They spent the next two hours in passionate love making. The scene would be repeated several times a week all school year long.

Brenda couldn't believe that she was actually falling in love with Patrick and she believed that the feeling was mutual. The student quit dating his classmates. The one exception was senior prom. He couldn't very well take his teacher. She encouraged him to go and even take his date on two preliminary dates so prom could be even more fun.

Brenda rationalized that a boy should, at least, have a chance of getting into his date's panties on prom night. Patrick thought it was a bit overboard when Brenda told him to, by all means, have sex with his date if the date so allowed him. She figured it was like they used to call sowing wild oats.

As for her part she used this time to sow her own wild oats. She went out with a fellow teacher three times. This included chaperoning the prom together. He was a nice enough guy but his personality was lame and he was all about himself in bed. Before falling for her student she wanted someone to compare him with. There was o comparison; Patrick was special. The student was alright with this as he wasn't a hypocrite.

Patrick had a great time at prom with a great girl and they did have rewarding sex. But, alas, the date did not compare to Brenda. The Sunday after prom Patrick showed up unannounced at Brenda's place and proclaimed his love for her. After a passionate kiss he asked her to marry him.

In a micro second the teacher accepted and hugged the stuffing out of him tears rolling down her cheeks. They talked the rest of the day; making plans for the future. They agreed to keep their relationship secret until late autumn or Christmas Break. Wedding bells would ring the summer after that.

It has now been several years and they live in a nice house and have two adorable children and a cute puppy. Patrick has graduated college, after receiving several scholarships, and is teaching at a school a few miles away from the one he graduated from. Their sex is as hot and passionate as it was that first day when a student took his teacher's virginity.

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers