All Comments on 'Teachers Ch. 01'

by baroquecock

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Nope

No scene-setting, no character development, some awkward sentence structure, far too many typos... don't stop writing, but slow down a bit to build the moment.

baroquecockbaroquecockover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback but I just write these for myself when in need of a good wank, if others like them well then that's a bonus, I'll never be too discerning about typos or setting just a good orgasm does me!

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesover 9 years ago
If you write them for yourself...

...then that is fine, no need to deal with things like spelling, grammar, structure, etc.

However, if you are going to SHARE them by posting them then by all means, you have to at least attempt to work on these things. Otherwise, just write it and save it, but don't upload it. It is a good story that needs a lot of polish.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
ROUGH

But not real bad, the basics of the story is good. You do need to take time to proof read it or send it to someone to proof read for you. I did enjoy it, please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Omg! That was my fantasy with my teachers!! If only I could have fulfilled them!

Excellent chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, bad execution

I understand you are not trying for a Pulitzer, but your style leaves a lot to be desired. On the other hand, you have quite an imagination and I would love to play in this scene, so my cock will be enjoying a release later when I am alone with my thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous