Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were not careful were you Miss. Angelos?" he taunted her. "You let people see you trying to seduce me, didn't you?" Mila nodded and smiled "Yes, Sir"

"You know I will not tolerate such insolent and careless behavior," Jared continued.

Mila responded in a meek voice "I am sorry for my behavior, It won't happen again." She smiled. Jared pulled her up, gently, by her hair, into his lap. Her legs muscular and tan, straddled his. She could feel his cock pushing against her. Again, by her hair he pulled her ear to his mouth. He whispered to her in a voice filled with want. "You know you have been teasing me, you like to tease me don't you? You like to flash me knowing I can't touch you, making me get hard looking at your virgin body." Mila let out a slow moan.

Jared continued "You like making me want you, you like showing off your little body don't you?" Mila nodded and Jared tugged her hair and she yelped "Yes, Sir." "You know that your behavior has been completely inappropriate, don't you?" Again she moaned, "Yes, Sir." "You know I need to discipline you." He taunted her. The thought of his hands on her made Mila cry out "Oh, yes. I need to be disciplined. I need a firm hand like yours." Her small blue skirt was up around her thighs and her white thong left her ass exposed to the first of his stinging spanks. It was followed quickly by another, and another. With each spank Mila's virgin pussy was thrust into Jared's throbbing cock. She could feel it straining at the fabric of his pants. She moaned loudly with each of the slaps on her tender ass. Jared continued to taunt her.

"You wanted this didn't you?" "Yes, Sir" she cried "You wanted to make me punish you didn't you?" "Yes, Sir" again.

Mila pushed her breasts into his face and he pulled at the buttons with his teeth ripping them off. Exposing her bare breasts. They were firm and her nipples hard. He took each one in turn into his mouth and rolled over them with his tongue. The pleasure she felt was immeasurable. Just as she was lulled into the rolling motion on her nipple he would spank her and grasp her nipple with his teeth.

She cried out with pleasure, grinding her now soaking wet pussy into him. She could feel his zipper against her clit. She could feel the throb of his cock and she wanted more. She reached her hands down to feel him and he pushed her away. She landed perfunctorily on the floor at his feet. "He slowly unzipped his charcoal slacks and removed his cock from its restraint. He began stroking it slowly, tormenting her. Each time she would move to him he would push her away. "Is this what you want?" he asked "Do you want my cock?" "Yes, Sir" Mila begged "Please I want to touch you, I want to feel your cock in my hands and my mouth.. I want to feel it in me." "Do you deserve it?" he countered quickly "Do you… with your slutty behavior and carelessness, do you deserve to feel my cock." Mila sobbed "No, but I am trying to be good. I want to please you. I want to lick you and kiss you and make you feel all the pleasure you are giving me."

"Get on your knees." he ordered and Mila quickly followed his command. The rough carpeting below her scraping her knees. Jared kneeled in front of her and let his cock fall just inches away from the reach of her tongue. She stuck her tongue out in vain trying to reach him but his hands firm on her shoulders kept her from reaching him. Her eyes were begging him to let her close and his revealed the pleasure he was getting for finally consummating their 'little game'

Jared began stroking his cock again. Since he had freed her shoulders Mila's mouth was on the head in an instant. She began bathing him with her tongue. Licking off every glorious drop of his precum. Jared removed his shirt and tie and wiggled out of his slacks and boxers. Leaving him naked. He leaned himself over her nubile body and began removing hers. First her crisp white shirt with its torn buttons then her blue plaid skirt then her soaking wet white cotton thong. It left her wearing only her white knee socks and burgundy penny loafers which instead of pennies held drachma from Crete. He liked the way she looked nude. Pure and virginal, except for her rosy lips wrapped around his aching cock. She began to thrust her mouth on him quicker and quicker bringing him to the brink of orgasm. With a swift slap to her ass he stopped her cold. Her eyes tilted up to him questioningly. "Slow down" he said firmly. "I don't want to cum in your mouth. When I do decide to cum it is going to be in your virgin cunt." Mila moaned, The vibrations traveling the length of his rod.

She felt she could not wait much longer to have him in her. But she knew she must. Jared again leaned his torso over her this time allowing his finger to search out the wet lips of her pussy. He began stroking her lips and clit. Feeling the mouth of her cunt contracting each time his fingers neared it. Upon feeling this Jared lost all thought of games of control. He knew he had to have her. He wanted to posses her the way she could only be had once. He wanted to take her. Make her his forever.

He pushed her hot mouth off of him and laid her on her back. He began kissing and licking every inch of her body, feeling her quivering beneath him. He took her nipples into his mouth and licked and bit them gently. His tongue wound its way down her belly to the mossy warmth between her thighs. He inhaled her aroma deeply wanting to savor it, His tongue pushed apart her lips and began lapping up all the juices she had spent for him. He sought out her clit and nipped and licked it bringing her to an almost immediate orgasm.

Once she had cum he knew she was ready. He crawled back up her body and kissed her deeply. He stood and lifted her tiny body with him He carried her up the stairs to the master suite and laid her on the exposed feather bed, He spread her legs. Lifting her hips to open her up to him and with one hand guided his cock to her. Mila was silent in words but her face spoke a million words of love, passion and the inevitable fear of a virgin. His throbbing cock lay for a moment in the exterior wetness before he began slowly sliding it in to her. Mila cried out, in pain and ecstasy. "Oh , God. I love you Jared" she cried out. He responded with words muffled by the groans of feeling her tight cunt around him. He pushed in and out slowly allowing her to become comfortable with the feeling of him inside her. Moving deeper with each thrust till he was fully engulfed her in warmth. His mouth moved again to her breasts nursing at them like a hungry child as he pushed deeper and deeper into her.

He was consumed by his passion for her. He wanted to make it slow but his body would not agree. His cock was swelling inside her and he knew he would be cumming soon. He lowered his body to cover her completely. His mouth seeking out her neck and ears. Moaning the words that only come with true passion and love. He felt her body rise to meet his with each push. Bringing him closer and closer to the edge. She wrapped her long legs around him and pulled him all the way into her crying out for him. Jared's head began to spin as he rammed her harder. He felt the warmth of his orgasm coming to a head. With a final thrust he shot his hot sperm into her waiting cunt. Shot after shot filling her to the brink. He kept thrusting slowly feeling the hot mixture of their cum. He didn't want it to end. She lay, still writhing, beneath him. Their bodies glistening, their breathing husky and filled with emotion that could not be spoken. His thrusts slowed and he lay on top of her silent. He moved only once, between her thighs, to bring his mouth to her saturated lips and taste the salty sweet mixture of their love.

Mila, rested her head on the back of her seat. Her hands resting on her belly. The last weeks a blur. There had been a meeting with the school board. Accusations made and denied, but all were futile. Jared was allowed to resign and Mila expected to continue the last week of finals with "All due discretion." She had seen Jared only twice in that week once more they had made love and once a tearful goodbye. She begged him to let her stay. He turned her away saying there was no life for them in Connecticut she needed to move on. Now she waited, her eyes closed, for the sounds of take off to bring her home to Crete.

Mila walked the beach at Balos. Her heart aching for Jared. It had been four months and though he wrote she missed him terribly. The empty beach lay before her, there was not a soul for what seemed like forever. It was a gentle misting rain but it scared away the tourists. It was then she heard her name. Without looking she knew it was him. She turned quickly and began to run to him. Tears filled her eyes and then she was in his arms. Home, at last. The two of them together in Crete. She could not speak nor could he, she simply moved his hand to her belly, now slightly round and full. Evidence of not only their moments of passion months before but of the undying love of lifetimes to come.

12